the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Egyptian Gods and the Mummy's Curse.

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Egyptian Gods and the Mummy's Curse. - Page 2 Empty Re: Egyptian Gods and the Mummy's Curse.

Post by PavoLights Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:12 pm

Or...five hours later.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Egyptian Gods and the Mummy's Curse. - Page 2 Empty Re: Egyptian Gods and the Mummy's Curse.

Post by Guest Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:13 pm

sorry, I had to go >.<
I had a performance! Very Happy
But anywho. Lemme get 'dem charries out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:21 pm

Name: Grace "Gracy" Reeves
Appearence: Short blond bob, the front often held back with a little bow clip. Light blue eyes, and thin pink lips. Short for her age, but very graceful and bouncy - full of energy.
Special Skill?(Optional.): She's incredibly intelligent and observant for her age, and wants to be a detective when she grows up. For now she writes mystery stories, though no one has read the copies she has from her treasured typewriter.
Note: Leanne's little sister, they're Australian orphans.

http://www.accesshollywood.com/content/images/71/230x306/71456_abigail-breslin-in-kit-kittredge-an-american-girl.jpg

Name: Leanne Reeves
Appearance: Long, dark, wavy hair and brown eyes. Very different from her sister in looks, and a little more reserved in personality, too.
Special Skill? (Optional.): Nothing, Gracy dragged her along, she isn't interested in history.
Note: Inherited a large fortune from their parents, and directions to go to Egypt. Apparently they always hoped their daughters would see the amazing place, but there are other motives behind the parents' decision.

http://assets.nydailynews.com/img/2010/01/09/alg_abigail_breslin.jpg

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:25 pm

Ooh, performance? What for?
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:27 pm

Drama Club Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:28 pm

Pavo? Burning house plz?

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:28 pm

Oooh nice XD
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:30 pm

XD hehe, my subtly needs practice

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:32 pm

lol Ende

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:34 pm

Nice about drama club, I'm a techie. Smile
And coming, Ende.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:37 pm

Techies rock sox! I always wanted to be a stage manager or something, but I think hardcore tech stuff - lights, sound, etc - would be a bit much for me. Not so good with that sort of thing. But I'm good in the spotlight Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:38 pm

Ah, I love drama XD theatrical, anyway...
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:48 pm

I suck when it comes to building things. They just have me around for costumes. ;D

Mauve: I lay my head against the dirtied window as the train continues to fly past the usual arid scenes. Even with my eyes closed, I can feel the sunlight burning into my eyes. A thin sheen of sweat plasters my bangs across my forehead like wax and makes my bare legs stick to the seat. "Feeling home sick yet?" asks the Clown as he flips through a book. A smirk and put my cigarette holder to my lips. "What do you mean?" I ask. "I am home."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:50 pm

Costumes are fun, though I hate sewing or anything like that - stuff you learn in Life Skills. I liked doing makeup. :3

Should they all be on this train, or on a train in general?

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:03 pm

I was wondering the same thing
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:19 pm

Sure, that train works.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:23 pm

kk hang on

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:24 pm

Jack watched the world go by through the dusty window out of the corner of his eyes, beads of sweat dotting his skin. Damn, it was hot. Was it always this hot here? Mr. McFarland was jotting things down with a pen, and how he could move a finger in this heat, Jack would never know. He listened to the murmering people in the seat behind him.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:30 pm

Gracy: I wrote feverishly in a leather notebook, the one mum and dad had gotten me for my birthday. My last present from them, my prized possession. I was recording every detail of the train ride, though most people seemed bored, I was entertained. There was so much to see, discover, explore.

Leanne: I zoned out of Gracy babbling to me as she wrote. I looked down at the book I was reading, not really reading at all. Just staring at words that meant nothing to me. I really should have brought something to do on this long ride.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:35 pm

Mr. McFarland suddenly looked excitedly up from his notebook and started babbling about some theory he'd come up with. Jack was too hot to listen, and only stared at him for a moment, nodding. Then his eyes wandered to the right, and he saw girls. He smiled slightly, only to get bopped on the head with a pen. "Are you paying attention?" Mr. McFarland asked. "Uh...yes, sir, very good. Splendid idea." Jack snapped back and pretended to pay attention.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:37 pm

Arthur: Soft groans sound beneath the seat and I nonchalantly kick my book back. It collides with something and I gear a crack. Most likely the knee cap. Although he won't be using it at the moment. I continue to hit things down in my journal as Mauve stands and stretches. "I have to pee," she says as she makes her way towards the door. I nod absentmindedly. Good for her.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:39 pm

(Let's see...how to make them interact?)
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:39 pm

Leanne: I ripped out one of the end pages of the book, end pages annoyed me anyway, and folded it into a fan. Ahh, much better. I smirked at the kid who was being told to pay attention.

Gracy: I snapped my fingers in front of Leanne's eyes. "Hullo? Did you hear me?"

Leanne: I slipped my attention back to my little sister. "Uh, no..."

Gracy: I pointed out the window, a grin on my face. "We're here."

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:46 pm

Arthur: I curse as I look outside. Typical Mauve, leaving to go somewhere and leaving me with the bags. Sighing, I bend down to the seat and start moving bags aroud, ignoring the frightened man looking back at me. I drop something on his leg and his eyes bulge out. If Mauve hadn't taken care if his mouth, he'd definately have screamed. I gin innocently and I've the last of my bags out, following the other passengers out onto the platform where Mauve is already waiting. "I thought you had to pee?" I say as I adjust my glasses. She blinks as though the idea were new to her and then continues to stretch. "Oh yea, forgot."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:49 pm

"Finally," Jack breathed, grabbed his small suitcase and hurried out of the train before Mr. McFarland coule tell him to slow down. It felt good to walk again. He looked around at the other passengers, who began to file out as well.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next