the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lords' Lust

+4
LovelyDark
MelodayBellrose
Avery
Hearts44
8 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Lords' Lust  Empty The Lords' Lust

Post by Hearts44 Thu Feb 10, 2011 4:14 pm

Genre: Horror, mystery, action, romance, drama, paranormal (lol, I didn't know which section to put it in...)

(I would like to point out that the title of the chat was invented by my friend, MelodayBellrose )

Two Lords. Lord Mint and Lord Asher.
They live in a mansion, near an old village. Lord Asher is 17, and has been recently taking young maidens from the village, and holding them captive in his home. There, he leaves a black rose by only one of their rooms, and this tells them they must visit him for the night.
His little brother, Lord Mint, who is only 13, has no clue of these acts. He is blinded by his spoiled ways and bratty deeds.
The servants, who work for their old butler, Samuel, are finding out about the captive girls…can they save them from Lord Asher? Will lord Mint ever learn to be a kindhearted being on this planet?

And on top of this, the two lords have a dark and horrible secret. They are flesh eating vampires, out to kill who they want.

To be a boy character, you can either have a boy who lives in the village, or a boy who is already a servant. (also means cooks and stuff)
To be a girl, you can either have a maiden already in the mansion, or have her live in the village.
To be a vampire, please message me.

By the way, villagers can be rich, or poor. (ex: lords, madames, maidens, mistresses...) Smile
Also, I recommend being a maiden if you want a girl, or a servant if you want a boy. Cause you get more involved and can communicate with the other servants/maidens.

Let the horrors begin. And remember, don’t trust the Lords.

(If you have any questions, please ask!!)

Please say I would like to join before posting your bio for your characters. I will only start the chat once everyone has their characters posted, just so we can make sure we all know what's going on. Smile
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

The Lords' Lust  Empty Re: The Lords' Lust

Post by Hearts44 Thu Feb 10, 2011 4:15 pm

Bio:

Name:
Appearence:
Who are they:
Past:
Other:
Fears:
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Thu Feb 10, 2011 4:20 pm

Can i join?
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by MelodayBellrose Thu Feb 10, 2011 4:22 pm

Name: Violetta- Age: 16 - Apperence: dark black hair and dark blue eyesPersonality: kind of to herself, hates the castle, loves the piano- Who are they: um...the girl in the castle well one of them- Past: lived in france but traveled to england to see more of the world- Other: the first girl brought to the castle- Fears: dying, death, the dark, and a few secret things

Last edited by MelodayBellrose on Thu Feb 10, 2011 4:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
MelodayBellrose
MelodayBellrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Thu Feb 10, 2011 4:24 pm

Avery.The.Cannibal wrote:Can i join?

Yes!!
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by LovelyDark Thu Feb 10, 2011 4:25 pm

Bio:

Name: Vasilisa Frean
Personality:studious, loves reading about history, is quiet and very thoughtful
Appearence: White blond hair, fair skin with freckles dotting her face, pale blue eyes. Petite, thin/lean
Who are they:maiden
Past: Her mother was a very proper woman and very cold toward her, for the fact that Vasilisa is not like her. Her father is a big time gambler but manages to keep a very middle class home.
Other: has a scar on the inside of her arm from trying to cook when she was younger
Fears: being tortured, like the people in the history books she reads

Bio:

Name: Kay Tanner
Personality: he follows orders doesn't question a thing, quiet hates trouble and hates being blamed for thing he hasn't done
Appearence: Fairly tall, thin and muscular from his chores, curly red hair and dark brown eyes, fairly tanned skin, he has spanish heritage.
Who are they:servant
Past: He was a beggar for a long time when his parents died from a robbery and was taken in only two years ago
Other: has a long scar the goes from his temple to the base of his throat, got it from getting into a fight for territory and food.
Fears: being loved and wanted
LovelyDark
LovelyDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Thu Feb 10, 2011 4:25 pm

Meloday Bellrose, Pixie Chick and LovelyDark are people who I already know are joining Smile

And anyone else can hop on in if they'd like! It's gonna be pretty epic!
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Thu Feb 10, 2011 4:29 pm

Name: Lord Mint Hawthorne
Personality: Brat, heartless, stubborn, no emotion half the time, hated, doesn't think about his actions. He doesn't care who he hurts as long as he gets his own way.
Appearence: Silky black hair that carresses his face with a soft face frame. Long bangs that fall in his big blue eyes. Pale skin because he barely goes outside. Normally wears fancy suits with long coats and shorts as bottoms. Normally wears only blue or black.
Who are they: Lord
Past: Used to live with his parents, along with his older brother. They were all happy together until tragedy struck and the two brothers had to leave alone.
Other: Sleeps with his stuffed bear, Looney.
Fears: Nightmares

Name: Lord Asher Hawthorne
Personality: Crazy because of the unpure blood he has been drinking all his life. A strange guy because he's always laughing at something.
Appearence: Slightly wavier hair than his brother, that his also black. Purplish-blue eyes that struck a person immediately. Pale, as well as his brother.
Who are they: Lord
Past: Used to live with his parents, along with his older brother. They were all happy together until tragedy struck and the two brothers had to leave alone.
Other: Steals maidens from the village and locks them up in the mansion.
Fears: Dying (like, for real)
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Thu Feb 10, 2011 4:31 pm

Name: Gemma Rice
Personality: Quiet, modest, fiery (contradiction)
Appearence: Orange hair in ringlets and warm brown eyes. Thick eyelashes, pale skin, she's thin, but has an hourglass figure.
Who are they: a maiden
Past: She lived with a family friend because her mother was the equivalent of a hooker and her father was out of the picture. She always longed to travel. She lives in the village
Other: n/a
Fears: Fire

Name: Quincy Mendelssohn
Personality: Loyal, rebellious, sweet
Appearence: Dark hair that falls into his green eyes, light skin, medium height, no muscle definition, but he's thin.
Who are they: Courier
Past: Lives wherever he can sleep, working to help his mother and sisters.
Other: He's gay. 'Nuff said.
Fears: People finding out he's gay, the dark

Last edited by Avery.The.Cannibal on Thu Feb 10, 2011 4:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Thu Feb 10, 2011 4:34 pm

LOVE! the charries so far!! Razz

If you're charrie is a maiden, tell me if they're in the castle rooms or not, cause they could also be in the village...lol
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 10, 2011 4:37 pm

can I join?

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Thu Feb 10, 2011 4:38 pm

!nspired wrote:can I join?

Yea!!
Hi!! Razz
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Thu Feb 10, 2011 4:42 pm

We shall starts when everyone has their charries ready to go! Smile
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 10, 2011 4:49 pm

Lol, hi!

Name: Daniella Turley
Personality: Mature, clever, but surprisingly is a hopeless romantic. Tends to be serious rather than playful, and notices a lot of things that others don't, because she actually stops to look.
Appearence: Brown-red (amber) waves, and hazel eyes, with a sprinkle of freckles across the bridge of her nose. On the taller side, but she carries her height gracefully, and isn't gawky.
Who are they: maiden
Past: Her and her sister grew up with only a father, after their mother died while giving birth to Delia.
Other: Delia's older sister.
Fears: Getting hurt emotionally, which is why she hides the fact that someday she wants to fall in love.

Name: Delia Turley
Personality: Quirky, energetic, adventurous, and full of life. Has been told she's just the opposite of her sister.
Appearence: The same color hair as her sister, but cut at her chin, and blue eyes. Short and clumsy.
Who are they: Maiden
Past: Her mother died while giving birth to her, and Delia tries not to think about it. She likes to be happy rather than thoughtful, unlike her sister.
Other: Is Daniella's little sister
Fears: Being forced to "grow up."

Back to top Go down

Post by Pixie Chick Thu Feb 10, 2011 4:53 pm

Name: Chloe
Personality: confused easily, she talks really fast, pretty naive. Somehow manages to see the good in people from one glance.
Appearence: Long flat blonde hair that she often thinks about cutting. She has green eyes with flecks of brown aroung the edges. She's small and has a birthmark in the shape on a moon on the back of her shoulder.
Who are they: maiden in the castle
Past: She was taken from her village a few months ago. Her parents were nice and taught her a lot of things like playing piano.
Other: Has a small crush on Lord Mint.
Fears: Drowning

Name: Dasia
Personality: stubborn but back's down fast, knows when to be quiet but likes getting her point across
Appearence: Short light brown hair, brown eyes, and is average height. She has pale skin.
Who are they: maiden in the village
Past: Lives with her father and her mother passed away a year ago.
Other: only child
Fears: Being in small spaces in the dark
Pixie Chick
Pixie Chick

http://inkpop.com/profile/953bff6a-0775-45b9-860f-5d72453189ab/p

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Thu Feb 10, 2011 4:54 pm

We all ready to starts?
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Thu Feb 10, 2011 4:54 pm

I think so.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Pixie Chick Thu Feb 10, 2011 4:55 pm

yep
Pixie Chick
Pixie Chick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 10, 2011 4:55 pm

Ohhh and I guess mine are in the castle, by the way.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:00 pm

(Lol !nspired)

Mint: I stared out the window, watching the wind move the flowers in the garden around in circles. I closed my eyes and pressed my head against the cold glass for a moment, before hearing Samuel, the butler, walk in. “My lord,” He said, in his usual deep voice, “Are you ready to leave?” I opened my eyes and turned to him, “Yes Samuel, I am. But you’re not taking me,” I moved out of the room with proud strides, “I will have a servant take me today. I’m worried you’re too old and your sore eyes will cause us to crash.”

Asher: Breathing. What a marvelous invention. I chuckled to myself, opening and closing my eyes. Night took so long to come, I wish I could escape from these dungeons before then. I frowned, but then Mint would find out about them.
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by Pixie Chick Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:03 pm

Chloe: I sat in the corner biting my lip. Lord Asher had just brought back one of the other girls. I shivered rubbing my neck. It had been a while since he'd come for me but I was glad. He scared me...a lot. Then Lord Mint...I smiled slightly tugging out a strand of my hair. I didn't see him much, but the times I did made me happy.

Dasia: I sighed walking around the village. I needed to get food for dinner.
Pixie Chick
Pixie Chick

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:04 pm

THE MAIDENS IN THE MANSION ARE LOCKED AWAY ON ONE SIDE OF THE MANSION ALL TOGETHER!
If you're unsure how to start, they could find one another and talk. Or they could escape the side and try to explore some parts of the castle Razz

Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:04 pm

Gemma: I finished braiding my hair, letting it swing nearly to my waist. The sky was a clear blue and i walked out of the house, hoping to buy a few things for our supper tonight. A snake slithered along the ground and cringed away as it was killed by a dog. What a cruel world, odd in the way that god enjoys torturing creatures. I smirked at the thought, not believing in such a god, myself.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:07 pm

Delia: "Danni?"

Daniella: "Yes?" I said, looking down at a book in my lap.

Delia: "I'm bored."

Daniella: "That's nice..."

Delia: "I wanna do something!" I pounced onto her lap, I was still small enough to do that, and smacked her book shut.

Daniella: I frowned and snatched the book back. "There isn't much to do here."

Delia: "What if we...escaped? To the other side," My eyes twinkled excitedly.

Daniella: "Absolutely not," I answered sharply.

Delia: "Pretty please?"

Daniella: "No."

Delia: "Fine," I slid off of her and sighed, crossing my arms.

Back to top Go down

Post by LovelyDark Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:08 pm

Kay: I brush the curls from my eyes, I straighten my back stretching I felt a pop as it cracked. I sigh and went back to cleaning the floor, I went from being one of the most feared on the streets to a servant boy. I shook my head.

Vasilisa: I dimly listen to the other woman talk amongst themselves. I trace the faint burnt mark on my arm. I move to the window, watching the activity outside. I thought back to the night Lord Asher had taken one of the girls and the look on their faces...I shake my head. I hated being here, I wanted to be among people watching history be created. I rub my neck slightly, i close my eyes pushing out the memory.
LovelyDark
LovelyDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next