the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Lust is A Whole New Level of Love~ (A C.C. of pure drama)

+3
MissDoll<3
LovelyDark
Hearts44
7 posters

Go down

~Lust is A Whole New Level of Love~ (A C.C. of pure drama) Empty ~Lust is A Whole New Level of Love~ (A C.C. of pure drama)

Post by Hearts44 Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:09 pm

This C.C. is one that was started thousands of years ago in a time where Inkpop was Inkpop and not figment!
Now we are bringing it back up from the ashes and to the public, please be aware that there are story lines that are still going on, but the characters are free to talk to and we definitely want you sucked into the drama!

Genre: Romance, Drama
There is no mythical creatures and no adventurous tales.. It's just a high school, a boarding school to be exact! Sending your kid off to a high school where they are on there own is probably the worst thing a parent can do, especially in this chat. Here at this school drama happens more than at any other school.
There are pregnant teens, rape victims, and even teens who experiment in the life of selling their body for money.
And not all of them are your average straight, homosexual couples going through the drama too.

Also, this one little detail of a murderer running around school. There can be more than one, but few com out regularly so you should be okay.. If you stay out of there way.

Most of what happens in this chat can't physically happen in real life, like a teen buying an apartment or getting married (because that has happened before).

So get your character set up through the bio and go ahead and get ready for class! Because school isn't just for learning.

**if you have a question about a storyline that you are interested in feel free to message me and I'll explain thoroughly! No one deserves to be left in the dark!

**This chat you can literally do anything! But if you wish to kill another character, contact that person's writer first!

**This chat has a lot of drama so if you get upset easily, it may not be good for you!

Bio:

Name:
Appearance:
Background:
Lust Meter: (low medium high)

**Here at lust we don't care for how many sentences you post in! Just as long as you get your message across!
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

~Lust is A Whole New Level of Love~ (A C.C. of pure drama) Empty Re: ~Lust is A Whole New Level of Love~ (A C.C. of pure drama)

Post by LovelyDark Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:33 pm

Name: Zafira
Personality: very gently, caring and has a mothers touch. Just ask her kids or her best friends and her boyfriend.
Appearance:deep fiery red hair, lean figure around 5'2''', she has beautiful blue eyes
Background:this is a long time character on this chat so her bio may not make much sense. She has four kids, with different fathers. Her long time fiance was once a murderer and she touched his heart, and then he went crazy. He was recently killed by her bestfriend Cam and her boyfriend Trey is the love of her life. They are cyberschooled to they can take care of her kids and her friends brother in their apartment that was once Cams.
Lust Meter: (low medium high) high for trey of course Smile

Name: Cohen
Personality: he's cold, a ladies cocky man, emotionless and has a bad temper.
Appearance: he is a sexy beat, abs of steal, naturally tanned skin, blue eyes that you could drown in (literally or figuratively?) his dark curls of hair make you want to run your fingers through it.
Background:its a dark and lonely place, that will be a secret. However he is dating Cam.
Lust Meter: (low medium high)high
*long term character*

Name:Chasity
Personality:she is very timid sometimes, she is a smartass, she is innocent in a lot of things and her past is not something to tame with. Her only close friend is really her brother Link and maybe...Evie.
Appearance: light auburn hair it wavey, she has fairskin and brown eyes.
Background: Her father is a teacher named Mr.Todd, he is not a very good father. He cares but he beats her when he is angry and he doesn't hold back. Recently she has been standing up more for herself but its turning out worse instead of better.
Lust Meter: (low medium high) medium
*sorta long term character*

Name: Steven Todd (mr.todd)
Personality:angry, mean, cruel, manipulative, bad temper
Appearance:he is fairly good looking, brown hair, brown eyes, very fit
Background:it would ruin all the fun >Smile
Lust Meter: (low medium high) high

Name: Aiden
Personality: ladies man, cocky and just awesome.
Appearance: sexy, with dark brown hair, awesome abs naturally tanned skin.
Background: very long and very tedious *very long term character* his cousin is Cohen and his deaf sister Claire is currently taking care of him because he was paralyzed from the waist down recently. Cory is also hopelessly in love with him and can't seem to get rid of him.
Lust Meter: (low medium high)was high...don't know what it is now..
LovelyDark
LovelyDark

Back to top Go down

~Lust is A Whole New Level of Love~ (A C.C. of pure drama) Empty Re: ~Lust is A Whole New Level of Love~ (A C.C. of pure drama)

Post by Hearts44 Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:37 pm

Name: Cory Stain

Personality: I don't mean to be harsh towards my own character but I can not lie when I say Cory is a lovable psychopath. He is one mood one moment, and than complete opposite the next. But he says things in such a cute way no one seems to notice how insane he truly is. He's also gay and has this crazy obsession with this boy named Aiden. He is sweet, but only to people he likes. He tends to hate all girls, especially the girls with children, because his dream it to be pregnant.

Appearance: Long brown hair that ends at his neck and is styled in a way that let's it swoop to the side. He also has brown eyes and wishes they weren't the same color because he finds it boring. He's always walking around with bows in his hair, and always has something loose and girly on. He sometimes wears dresses as well.

Background: Basically, his parents are rich and want him to be straight but he rebels against them multiple times. He was raped by a man when he was a child so he is quite messed up in the head. He loves this boy Aiden who is probably the straightest a boy can get, but Cory doesn't care. Also, Cory likes to have sex with any guy he can get his hands on, including his teachers.

Lust Meter: Very high.
*Long term character*
(if you hate drama, don't go near him.)

Name: Evie

Personality: He's very hyper and fun to be around.

Appearance: Dyed black hair that isn't cut evenly anywhere, but still looks cute. His eyes are a bright green and he has the cutest smile. He's always wearing torn up clothes and sunglasses.

Background: He's been in a gang with a few of his close friends ever since he could remember. He's always out smoking, getting high, or drinking the night away. He loves his motorcycle and is always riding it around town.

Lust Meter: Low
*Slightly long term*
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by MissDoll<3 Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:53 pm

Name: Cam
Personality: very flirtatious, dangerously clever, too curious, stubborn, has a bad temper
Appearance: long black hair, dark green eyes that are mysterious and tempting, 5”5, slender
Background: *long time used character but she is trouble with a capitol T* Alright so here it goes….Cam left home because her older twin siblings were psychos and her parents were never there for her(they later die b/c they overdose on drugs). Has a younger brother who her best friends take care of, Trey and Zafira. She’s been through a lot and it has shaped her into the person she is. She’s done drugs, sold drugs, drinks when depressed, killed two people, has been thrown into the secrets of her boyfriend Cohen who she currently lives with and is trying to hold everything together while she works as a stripper in secret because she gave everything to her best friend Zafira and her kids. Is recently at odds with the world around her but being Cam she takes it with a dash of sarcasm and flirting which usually gets her in more trouble.
Lust Meter: (low medium high) very high

Name: Trey
Personality: very protective, is very kind to those he loves, sarcastic
Appearance: very tall, broad shoulders, toned muscles, black hair that you can run your fingers through, hazel eyes, tattoos on his arms
Background: *long term character* Used to have a band that was going to make it big but they broke up. Plays the guitar, his bestfriend is Cam and he’s in love with Zafira. He takes care of Zafira and her kids as if it was his family and feels that its his duty to keep them safe. He doesn’t like outsiders at all so he can come off very rude.
Lust Meter: (low medium high) id say high for Zafira

Name:Rune
Personality: very curious, kind, timid sometimes
Appearance: very small, black hair, blue eyes
Background:Is Cam’s little brother, loves his sister very very much, he is obsessed with cats and carries around a little stuffed animal kitty everywhere, he lives with Zafira and Trey and the other children in his sisters luxurious apartment
Lust Meter: (low medium high) non existent…hes a kid

Name: Link
Personality: witty, rude, arrogant
Appearance: tall, toned muscles, blonder hair, blue eyes,
Background: his sister is Chasity and his father is Steven aka Mr. Todd, very mysterious and very deadly for secret reasons, oh and he owns an excort service and his family is very rich
Lust Meter: (low medium high) high when ignited otherwise low
MissDoll<3
MissDoll<3

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:53 pm

Name: Ally Becker
Personality: sophisticated on the outside, party girl on the inside. mostly tired of her parents holding her back with so many rules. She's ready to finally break away from their influence.
Appearance: Long, wavy light brown hair, to her waist, usually tied up in a bun. Hazel eyes, very classy clothes. fair skinned
Background: Upper class family who's anal retentive when it came to raising her. Lots of rules, lots of limitations. Secretly bisexual, if anyone wants to go there.
Lust Meter: (low medium high) Medium

Name: Eliza Cobb
Personality: usually very perky and fun. Very flirtatious.
Appearance: short,straight red hair, cut in lots of layers. gray eyes. tanned skin. She's into militia type clothes.
Background: regular upbringing. just tired of being single.
Lust Meter: (low medium high) high
Black&White
Black&White

http://blackandwhite1020.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:23 pm

Cory: I headed to my classroom, pressing my books to my chest and humming softly. I couldn't help but think of Aiden all alone in that hospital bed, without me to hold him...
It was either thinking of that or of his sister with him, I thought and shook my head distastefully, gross.
I found my classroom and sighed, wishing Mr. Todd wasn't my teacher.

Evie: I decided I wouldn't skip class today, just so I could get to see Chasity again! She came to class everyday, so it was obvious I was going to find her here! I just wish this didn't involve being shut up in a stiff classroom for an hour.
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by MissDoll<3 Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:28 pm

Cam: I felt something licking my face. “Cohen, stop it, it tickles,” I mumbled. “Seriously you never get enough…,” I blinked my eyes open and saw a cute little black fluffy face staring at me, blinking back. I sat up and it climbed up onto my lap and its tiny paws played with my hair. It was the cutest all black kitten I’d ever seen with a pink bow around its neck. “Oh my god,” I whispered and pet it. I picked it up and pressed its little pink nose to mine, “You are so cute.” I carried her into the kitchen area seeing Cohen cooking. “She is perfect Cohen,” I smiled and walked over giving him a kiss. “I think I’ll name her….Curiosity, a cruel joke but very pretty.” I held her up to his face. “Curi for short.”

Link: I walked to Chas’s room after I got ready and knocked on the door. I walked in seeing her doing something in front of the mirror, “Hey.”
MissDoll<3
MissDoll<3

Back to top Go down

Post by LovelyDark Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:33 pm

Mr.Todd: I got together my plans for the day, I decided to grade some papers while I was waiting for my class to stroll in.

Claire: I signed to Aiden is he wanted to go to class and he hesitantly nodded. I helped him get ready and into his wheel chair. I walked behind him as he pushed him self along.

Cohen: I smiled at her, "Well put Curi down so she doesn't get hair in your omelet,"I said and kissed her cheek.

Chasity: I was almost done putting concealer on my face when Link walked in, I jumped and looked at him. "I um...I'll be ready in a minute,"i said quietly. I hadn't stopped shaking since Paul left. I didn't even have the energy to pick up my torn clothes on the floor.
LovelyDark
LovelyDark

Back to top Go down

Post by MissDoll<3 Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:36 pm

Cam: I sighed and put the kitten down. I walked over and sat at the table waiting for my birthday breakfast. "It smells delicious and totally worth being late to school for," I smiled.

Link: I watched her body movements and toed the torn clothes on the floor as I walked and sat down on her bed, "So are you going to tell me what happened or do I have to lock you in here until you confess?"
MissDoll<3
MissDoll<3

Back to top Go down

Post by LovelyDark Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:38 pm

Cohen: I kissed her again and set the omelet down in front of her, "Would you like some coffee or orange juice?" i smiled leaning against the counter.

Chasity: I wiped the tears way quickly and finished covering up the bruises. I was wearing a sweatshirt, jeans and sneakers to cover up everything. "I think you can take a guess,"I said quietly.
LovelyDark
LovelyDark

Back to top Go down

Post by MissDoll<3 Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:42 pm

Cam: "I'm not really a coffee person, orange juice would be nice though," I smiled and cut up the omelet while I watched him, making me hungry for something else besides the omelet. Curi meowed at my feet and I smiled at her.

Link: "Well I would like a name," I said knowing whoever she named would be dead by sundown. "Was it one of Evie's idiotic friends that I told you to stay away from?"
MissDoll<3
MissDoll<3

Back to top Go down

Post by LovelyDark Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:43 pm

Cohen: I poured her a cup of orange juice and watched her eat, "does mittens need some milk or something?" I questioned teasingly.

Chasity: "I did stay away from them!" I exclaimed. "I was sleeping..and he came into my room!" I grabbed my bag with shaking fingers and started for the door.
LovelyDark
LovelyDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:09 pm

Ally
I walk into class with the bell, always perfectly on time. That was one thing Mom and Dad got nailed into my head; never be late. Always on time. I take my seat gracefully, the years of forced dancing lessons showing. Ugh, horrible.

Eliza
So school was happening... And I was busy at my locker. The bells snaps me back to reality and I get my bag, walking into the classroom and attempting my best to sneak in inconspicuously.
Black&White
Black&White

http://blackandwhite1020.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:07 pm

Name: Michelle Lockwood
Personality: She's very... loose? If that's a good way to put it. She's open to almost anything and anyone, and let's that be known too. She's the type of person who doesn't hide her emotions. If there's something against the rules going on and she finds out she's more likely to tell you that she wants in than to report them.
Appearance:Her eyes are a light, jade-like green. Long lashes surround them, and make her eyes one of her most striking features. Her hair is straight brown, although if she can get a hold of it she's prone to using hair spray to give it some volume. It falls to about her shoulders, perhaps an inch shorter than that. She's slightly tanned, and would go to the tanning salon when she had time. Michelle is around 5'4".
Background: Her parents were tired of dealing with her, the party girl. She's been with too many guys to remember, and tried almost any illegal substance she could get her hands on. To get rid of her they sent her here, not wanting to have her rubbing of on the family name anymore.
Lust Meter: High.

Name: Ellen
Personality: She's very shy, and isn't likely to say anything unless approached, may not even then.
Appearance: She's got ginger hair, cut short into a chin length pixie cut. Her eyes are a light misty gray, and she's kinda pale, covered in dozens of freckles. She's on the short side, five feet at most. Her clothes tend to be jeans or baggy sweats with sweaters, hoodies, or just over sized tee shirts.
Background: Um, you'll find out. She's a lesbian though, just an fyi.
Lust Meter: low

Name: Chris Masters
Personality: Let's just say, that while he may seem to be a nice guy... he's all about himself. For awhile he may treat ya nice, but as soon as he's sure you trust him, he'll start figuring out how to get what he wants, which could be anything really.
Appearance: His hair is dirty blonde, kinda shaggy. Eyes are a dark brownish green color, and he's tanned with very toned muscles. He's got that kinda gaze that seems to always be attempting to figure you out, and at the same time is always carrying a joking smile. Tends to wear jeans and an army tank.
Background: Um, you'll see. Where's the fun in telling?
Lust Meter: High
Bells
Bells

http://www.daughtersofdarkness.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:52 pm

Addison--

"Look," I pouted into my phone, leaning against the wall outside of Mr. Todd's class. "Its not my fault that Mom forced me to come here. Not like I didn't tell you to go to the back window."
Pausing for a moment I just listened to Jessie's grumbled repl, exaiming my bright red nails with a slightly annoyed look rising to my face. I mean seriously, did he expect me to know what my parents' were thinking my sending me hundreds of miles away? Just, please. Some people are just plain hopeless.
"Look, Jessie, just...shut up. I have to go to class, 'kay? Kisses. Mwah, mwah, bye."
Hanging up I sighed, glancing in the classroom with a bit more annoyance before shoving away from the wall and walking it, straightening out my mini-skirt as I did. If I had to be the new girl, I would do it in style.

Ellen--

Just, ignore people. That was the best way to go. Duck my head, find my class, and ignore everyone.
I knew that. Please, please explain to me how the heck I ended up running into those girls by the front door of the school? Or even better than that, how I ended up here, sitting in a bathroom stall trying desperately to cover up tears and a black eye with the small powder base I was lucky enough to have hidden in my purse?
There is no way to explain it. Holding back any more tears than had already fallen I attempted slipping the concealed back into a side pocket of my purse, giving up on the idea of hiding it completely. Instead I pulled a comb out foresaking the stall for the sink as I ran some water on the comb, attempting now to pull some of the frizzy stands of hair infront of my face.

Chris--

Technically, I wasn't on school property just yet. So the cigarette in my fingers, while illegal forbmy age, wasn't breaking any school rules. So that's one strike, not two, right? Oh well, doesn't really matter. I'd have to put it of before I got caught by anyone, couldn't ever be too sure whether someone would find the smoking cool, or just gross.
Best not to find out, right?
So thinking, I paused just beyond the parking lot for the school, dropping the butt to the ground and grinding it into the cement with my boot. Eyes lazily traveling over the school grounds, I considered which would be the best way to start off the day today, late or early?

Bells
Bells

http://www.daughtersofdarkness.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:32 am

Told I could reserve a spot :3 *poofs until next weekend*

Back to top Go down

Post by Toxic Miracle Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:24 pm

can i still jump in?
Toxic Miracle
Toxic Miracle

http://inanutshell210.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:17 pm

Name: Liza Fawn
Personality: Not extremely outgoing but far from shy, quickly adapts to new environments and doesn't feel awkward easily. When she's convinced that something is right, she sticks by it even if she's wrong... though her idea of what's 'right' doesn't always match up with everybody elses' idea. Also, not one for romantics since she was brought up in a semi conservative area, so she stayed pretty deeply in the closet until she came to boarding school. Even now, not a whole lot of people knows she's a lesbian (she isn't very comfortable with her sexuality, one of the only things she gets quite uncertain about). Hasn't even had her first kiss.
Appearance: Really short black hair with neon blue highlights (her eyes are a few shades lighter) and two rhinestone studs in each ear (all of which has happened since coming to the boarding school). Sort of tallish (5'6") and curvy. Her face is slightly rounded. Overall, fairly average looking, not an exceptional beauty and knows it. She doesn't have low self esteem per se, though she doesn't see how she could be seen romantically by another girl. OH! And wears steampunk goggles on her head, though she isn't terribly familiar with steampunk or anything. Just loves the goggles.
Background: Like I said, grew up in a conservative town with a family that, while overall very nice and average, always thought that her sexuality was a 'phase' that she'd grow out of when she got a boyfriend. They were never comfortable with the idea, and therefor they made her a little uncomfortable about it, too. Plays the keyboard.
Lust Meter: Uhhhhhm... lowish...?

Back to top Go down

Post by Toxic Miracle Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:44 pm

Name: Callie Dorn
Personality: Funny, quirky, sarcastic. She's quick to take a challenge. She's a realist, but she's hopeful.
Appearance: Layered chestnut hair, deep brown eyes, about 5'5. Thin. Jeans and tee-shirt kind of a girl.
Background: She has her secrets and her insecurities, but hell if she'll let you get close enough to know 'em.
Lust Meter: Medium? Callie flirts, but she doesn't think she's any good at it.
Toxic Miracle
Toxic Miracle

http://inanutshell210.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:37 am

Can i still join?
Red
Red

http://idkcolor.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Sat Apr 28, 2012 7:40 am

Okay guys... It seems the lust group is having issues with moving onto this site and aren't really understanding how this place works and such...
Also, Finals are around the corner and we are all starting to focus on those more than coming on and chatting all the time.

I feel guilty for starting a chat and not going through with it here! Especially because I got everyone so excited over it... >.< I'm sorry guys! But this wasn't a good time for a chat and no one is quite ready!

I also won't be on here much... (at all), till summer.... >.<
Bye guys~

**We would also appreciate this wasn't "taken over" by anyone! >.<
Because something may happen or whatever... **

Last edited by Hearts44 on Sat Apr 28, 2012 4:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:33 am

:/ bye

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down