the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Facebook Inspired!

4 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Facebook Inspired! - Page 3 Empty Re: Facebook Inspired!

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:57 pm

(Bye, I'll be on tomorrrow though!)
"Why did you-? Nevermind...I'm not sure." She answered, watching for anything, ready for anything. "How can you not be sure? You were down there." He questioned. She huffed, "Just be quiet! Do you want them to find us?"
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Location : When the time comes, you shall know. But for now, simply watch the destruction that I can cause from afar.

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Tue Nov 02, 2010 4:00 pm

"so there IS somone?" chris's eyes narrowed and he sat up in his branch. He stared at the spot where Aeshela had just been searching.
"I said I don't know! Aeshela hissed. "Its just a precaution!
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Tue Nov 02, 2010 4:15 pm

"They, it, whatever's out of there, must be taken by surprise otherwise there isn't much of a chance of overcoming it." She continued after she had composed herself. He sighed, he guessed he'd have to be the braver of the two, and head down there the moment, the second she or himself saw something.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Location : When the time comes, you shall know. But for now, simply watch the destruction that I can cause from afar.

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Tue Nov 02, 2010 4:27 pm

"So we wait?" Chris asked. She nodded, the sun hitting her pale face.
"We wait."
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Tue Nov 02, 2010 4:34 pm

Chris sighed, and leaned back against the tree trunk, trying to looked relaxed when he was ready to move at any second, his muscles tensed slightly. Aeshela laid flat, stomach down on the branch so nothing would be able to see her unless it was really close.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Tue Nov 02, 2010 4:43 pm

they sat there for about a half hour before Chris couldn't take it anymore. He sat up and balanced himself on the edge of the branch before jumping to the next tree, then to the next. "You coming?" he asked Aeshela. She muttered 'crazy' under her breathe before standing up.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Tue Nov 02, 2010 4:46 pm

Aeshela shook her head at Chris, and then saw the distance he had jumped. He was absolutely crazy! She did exactly she saw him do, and barely made the jump. He grabbed her upper arms, and pulled her up. She dusted herself off before looking up at him. He didn't look too happy, but he didn't say anything as he jumped to the next tree.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Tue Nov 02, 2010 4:56 pm

"So how is it possible that you've survived so long and you can't even jump from tree?" He asked her as he hopped to the next tree. It barely shook.
"I'm-" she almost said 'better on my own' but that would bring up their earlier conversation. Instead, "Lucky...?"
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Tue Nov 02, 2010 5:02 pm

He scoffed, but didn't comment on her statement as he jumped to the next tree, and landed stealthly. She mentally groaned as she jumped as well, this time making the jump. She had to jump another tree to catch up with him. "C'mon!" He called, teasing her slightly. She huffed, and jumped to the tree he was at, making that landing. She inwardly smiled, at least she wasn't doing too bad now.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Tue Nov 02, 2010 5:16 pm

" at least you learn quick enough." He rested on the top branch of a high tree and flicked his hair out of his eyes.
"Thanks," Aeshela muttered, take a branch next to him.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Tue Nov 02, 2010 5:20 pm

Aeeshela looked below, and despite how high they were, she didn't feel scared. Funny how's she scared of water, and not scared of heights as well. She looked towards the skyline. The sky was darkening as if someone had placed a huge sheet over the Earth. The stars began to come out. She smiled to herself. Amazing...how there were still things to be admired in this messed-up world. Chris glanced at her before looking onward.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Tue Nov 02, 2010 5:27 pm

"Lets go," she said, sliding down the trunk. Chris followed her and they began running.
Aeshela screamed as a dagger flew inches from her face and sunk into a tree.
"crap, go! Go!" Chris shouted.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Tue Nov 02, 2010 5:30 pm

Aeshela ran faster than she ever had in her entire life, barely dodging the daggers with Chris doing the same. Chris paused for a moment, pulling a dagger out of one of the trees so he had a weapon if simple dodging became hand-to-hand combat.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Tue Nov 02, 2010 5:37 pm

Aeshala saw Chris take a dagger and did the same. "Where're they coming from?!" she shouted. Chris shrugged and looked around, catching movement to their right and left.
"They're closing in..."
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Tue Nov 02, 2010 5:40 pm

Chris cursed under his breath, frustrated that he couldn't see their assaulants. They could easily pick both of them off without either of them even noticing it. "Come out, you cowards!" He barked, not knowing what else to do.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Tue Nov 02, 2010 5:44 pm

"Fine," came a voice. Chris was surprised when he realized it was feminine. Aeshela glanced at him. She had expected a rough husky voice. They waited, tense and cautious.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Tue Nov 02, 2010 5:53 pm

A white-haired woman came out from behind a tree, with a group of what only could be called either warriors or ninjas closely behind her. She wasn't old though, her hair was naturally that color. She had ice cold blue eyes that flicked from Chris to Aeshela, studying them both. "You couldn't just come willingly, could you?" She questioned mockingly, sounding both disappointed and tired. There was no expression on her face whatsoever.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Tue Nov 02, 2010 5:56 pm

"Here to take us?" Aeshela asked defensively, eyes narrowed and glowering. Chris didn't say a word, he merely flicked his hair out of his eyes and mentally planned an escape route.
"Well maybe if you hadn't thrown daggers at us...." he shrugged.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Tue Nov 02, 2010 6:06 pm

The woman glared at him, but regained her composure, "We wouldn't have to if you'd stop running for a moment."
Chris interrupted her, almost shouting, "What are we suppose to do? Bow at your feet, even though you might kill us?"
The woman laughed dryly, "If I was planning to have you killed, don't you think you'd been dead already?"
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Tue Nov 02, 2010 6:13 pm

"Arent you modest..." Aeshela muttered.
"What are your plans for us?" Chris asked, quickly going over his plan.
"Well first we'll take you back to civilization," the woman began, glancing at the trees with distaste. "And if you cooperate, we might go easy on you."
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Tue Nov 02, 2010 6:25 pm

Chris furrowed his eyebrows, thinking up a plan in his head. If he did anything slightly that intended to hurt the woman, those bodyguards of her's would be quickly after them. What they had to do is use the element of surprise.
He stepped forward with his arms out in a gesture of defeat, "All right, we'll-" He was cut off by Aeshela.
"What are you doing?!" She hissed. He glanced back at her, and winked the eye that wasn't visible to their assaulants.
She caught on quickly, "Y-You're right, it's no use running anymore, might as well just give in." She tried to sound convincing, but she doubted herself.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Tue Nov 02, 2010 6:33 pm

the woman stared at Aeshela syspiciously, then smiled. "Well I guess we better get going, then."
"Wait!" chris said. The woman raised her eyebrows and Chris put on a desperate expression. "My pack up there..." he looked up at the tree that they had just been on, where a cluster of leaves lay, imitating a bag. "Its all I have. Could I please get it?"
"Get it," the woman told her bodyguard. Chris had expected this. Now he had a clear path. Whether Aeshela followed him or not was not his problem.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Tue Nov 02, 2010 6:40 pm

After the bodyguard had climbed the tree, Chris took off running. Aeshela stood there for a second before following after him. The woman cursed, and yelled angrily up at her bodyguard, "Well, go get them! Now!" The guard hastily climbed down the tree, and chased after them, throwing daggers as he did.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Tue Nov 02, 2010 6:54 pm

"Argh!" Chris groaned as a dagger lodged itself on the heel of his worn sneaker. He kept running, thanking God it hadn't gone in any further. Aeshela heard his yell and glanced at him momentarily, but then a dagger whistled past her ear and she began sprinting.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:06 pm

Aeshela glanced back for a second, barely dodging a dagger that was aimed towards her head. She thought it would be a really good idea just to keep running and not look at what was behind her. The guard ran behind the tree trucks, seen only when he passed from tree to tree. Chris glanced down at the dagger lodged into his shoe, but knew if he stopped, or slowed down to pull it out, he'd be screwed.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next