the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dysfunction

3 posters

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Dysfunction  - Page 10 Empty Re: Dysfunction

Post by PavoLights Sat Mar 12, 2011 3:29 pm

Dre: So I have to leave again is what they're saying. Hopefully the party's optional. As if reading our minds, the producer guy laughs. "Don't look so glum everyone! This is the opportunity of a life time! Now hurry up and get dressed: your limo will arrive in an hour or so."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 12, 2011 3:32 pm

Gabe
Everything felt so rushed, so hurried. Get in the van, get out of the van, get in the van, get your pictures taken, here is your new home, here is your bed, now hurry up and get dressed you have a party to go to. My head was spinning as I went back to the elevator, hoping there were clothes or something in my bedroom

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Mar 12, 2011 3:48 pm

Dre: I start heading upstairs to my room, but instead of getting ready, I hide out in my closet. There's already so much crap in here, none of which is mine. If any of this belonged to the old "cast" members, I think I'll scream.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 12, 2011 3:51 pm

Gabe
There were lots of clothes in my closet, and I hoped that they weren't previously owned by the poor souls that had come before. I managed to change into a tux, but that was quite a feat

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Mar 12, 2011 3:56 pm

Starr: I have to admit that the clothes /are/ pretty nice. If this is my death sentence, then at least I'll go out in style. I come down stairs in a blue and magenta dress that looks like a painting of the sky. As I thread a heavy diamond earrign through my ear, I start helping Squeak with his tie.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 12, 2011 3:59 pm

River
I smiled to myself as I entered my room. Here, I didn't have to pretend, at least. Though they probably had cameras, so I couldn't totally relax. At least they got my room right, black walls with intricite red and orange swirls, and a grey carpet. On one side was a fireplace, and on the other, a large bed. I changed into a short blue dress, with crazy earrings, and a necklace with a moon on it

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Mar 12, 2011 4:03 pm

Barbie: I head into the tech room where the others are waiting. Sitting my camera on the counter, I shoo some of the others out of the way and start typing. "Make sure you wear black," I say absentmindedly. The other two members if the tech team, Todd ad Nylon nod and head off to get ready.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 12, 2011 4:10 pm

Livia
I changed into a black t-shirt and jeans, with a baseball cap. I was not going to be a little pawn in their games more then I had to. Then I went downstairs, my arms crossed

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Mar 12, 2011 4:37 pm

Starr: Livia couldn't at least play along? Or give me some of her dresses? I don't know, it just seems wierd to me to be so against it. But then I notice something. "Where's Dre?"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 12, 2011 5:39 pm

Livia
"Still changing, maybe?" I shrug as Gabe comes down, then river. Gabe actually looked pretty handsome in his tux, and River just looked... very River

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Mar 12, 2011 5:56 pm

Squeak: "Maybe I should go find him!" I volunteer as the camera lady and some other people walk into the room. They're all wearing black for some reason and when she sees something, she sees us, her face flushes and she looks down. I didn't know robots could look like that! "The limo's here," she says quietly. "If he doesn't come downstairs soon, we're leaving without him."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 12, 2011 5:59 pm

Livia
"Fine, fine, I'll go get him" I sighed irritatedly, going to the elevator and quickly locating his room. I knocked on the door "Hurry up, slowpoke. I don't want to go to this thing either, but there's no way I'm going to survive this if you don't at least come" I said half jokingly

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Mar 12, 2011 6:07 pm

Dre: I jump when I hear Livia's voice. They aren't waiting on me, are they? Well, I've got bad news for them. "Coming!" I call. My butt stays glued to the ground.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 12, 2011 6:10 pm

Livia
"Dre Parker, get you butt out here before I come in and drag it out" I said, crossing my arms. I forgot about the cameras in that instant, and realized irritatedly that I was probably feeding into this game, after all

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Mar 12, 2011 6:19 pm

Dre: I open the door a little and poke my head out. "If you love me, you'll go back downstairs and tell them I was sleeping."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 12, 2011 6:23 pm

Livia
I rolled my eyes, tucking a strand of red hair behind my ear. "I want to go to this as much as YOU do, Dre... but fine, I'll cover for you. You owe me big time, though" The love thing was just an inside joke, but then I realized the people at home didn't know that... crap, that's going to be taken out of context

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Mar 12, 2011 6:50 pm

Dre: "If you ever need a kidney, I've got or reserved for you!" I say with a grin. I hear Squeak call and look back towards my room. "Be careful, alright?"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 12, 2011 6:52 pm

Livia
"Will do, Dre" I sighed, running a hand through my hair "And I'll hold you to that kidney thing, alright?" In a matter of seconds I was back downstairs "He's sleeping like a log, let's go"

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Mar 12, 2011 8:04 pm

Barbie: I hold open the door for everyone. Outside, the sub is setting. A few things are already starting to glow and the streets are now flooded with people trying to get home in time. A white and black checked limo sits outfront.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 12, 2011 8:07 pm

Livia
I felt very uncomfortable in the gaze of the camera. Gabe looked a little unsettled, too, but he was hiding it much better. I went to the limo, unsure of what to do next, before sliding inside. What was Gabe going to do?

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Mar 12, 2011 8:14 pm

Barbie: I lower my camera again as Todd and Nylon slip in. "Need help?" I ask.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 12, 2011 8:16 pm

Gabe
I grimace, watching River climb in as well "I feel like a staarrr!" She called out, eyes wide "I really need to learn a way to get in a car on my own"

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Mar 12, 2011 8:21 pm

Barbie: I shrug and go to sit upfront with the others. Starr rolls her eyes as she slips in behind River. "Try not to be so annoying at the party," she mutters.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 12, 2011 8:23 pm

Gabe
River nods with a slight grin "I'll keep that in mind". I continued to stare at the car as if I could suddenly and magically walk if I did that long enough

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Mar 12, 2011 8:30 pm

Barbie: Shit, we're running late. "Are you sure you don't want help?" I call back, wondering how pissed the boss'll be.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum