the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dysfunction

3 posters

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Dysfunction  - Page 2 Empty Re: Dysfunction

Post by Guest Sat Feb 19, 2011 4:28 pm

River
Another man grabs me from my chair, pinning my arm behind my back painfully. Remembering my act of insanity, I go totally limp "No! No, you're going to take me! I knew it!" I sobbed, then wailed a screetching cry of terror

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Feb 19, 2011 4:32 pm

Starr: Damnit, I'd tried so hard to slip under the radar! How the hell did I get picked? I start screaming in anguish, a fluid mix of every curse word I'd ever heard and barking noises. The man tosses me over his shoulder cave man style. If I'd never felt like an object before, I sure as hell do now. "No, I'm not going!" I screech, but all my flailing doesn't even phase them.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 19, 2011 4:37 pm

River
Then the main restraining me did the same thing, and I started blubbering about the government, and the base on the moon. I think I added something about a giant talking walrus to, but I was just ranting on and on. If this hadn't been my goal, I think I'd be mightily offended by how they were treating me.

Is it just me, or has the 'Other' section (for the past hour or so, at least) been the Ende and Pavo show? XD

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Feb 19, 2011 4:43 pm

Haha, yep. But the others'll probably be back on soon. And nice touch with the walrus. XD

Starr: When I keep barking, another huge man- I swear the gov's got a whole gorilla-human cross breeding this going on- punches me in the back of my head. My breath hitches and my eyes bug out of my skull. When I open my mouth and start coughing blood, every movement is thick and heavy. Like I said, gorilla-human cross breeding. I drowsily look towards the hallway Livia ran down. Guess she'll have to find a new punching bag.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 19, 2011 4:46 pm

I just couldn't bloody resist, man.
River
Then I started sobbing, I had always been an actress when the time presented itself. "Noooo, whyyyy mmeee? Whhyyyy meee?" Then that one girl- the red head that looked like the one that shot herself- was dragged back up the hallway by gorilla man number #27. Seriously, that's what it said on his name tag... what's up with that?!

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Feb 19, 2011 4:53 pm

Starr: The girl leads the tribe of freakish men outside where huge black vans sit in wait. She starts talking, but she's talking too fast for my slow-mo mind. Something about food, I think. Shopping. And then something about vans.

(I'm about to add two more people to this...hold on.)
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 19, 2011 4:55 pm

River
Between my sobbing and Livia's screaming, I didn't really hear what was going on either. My notepad was still tucked inside my jacket pocket though, and that was all I really cared about. I wish I could have brought a camera to, but that would have been pushing it

Okay

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Feb 19, 2011 5:02 pm

Name: Xander "Squeak" Bridge
Appearence: Olive toned and a little chubby, huge hazel eyes and is a bit on the short side. Has no body hair at all.
Handicap: Alapecia- a disease where you have no body hair.
Note: Tends to squeak when he's nervous or afraid, hence the nickname.

Xander: I squeak as the people shove me into a van. About six more get lumped in with us, including Livia and her friend Starr, although she doesn't look too good. There's that River guy too, alhough I'm kinda scared of him. I start biting my thumb to hold back tears.

PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 19, 2011 5:05 pm

oops... River's a girl >.>
River
As soon as we got in the van my tears stopped "Hey Squeak" I grinned at him "ready for an adventure?" Though I was getting kinda worried about Livia thrashing around like that... luckily she calmed down after a while, just staring into space

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Feb 19, 2011 5:10 pm

Oops, sorry!

Xander: I nod no and scoot further away. See what I mean? One moment she's all pyscho and the next she's nice. I just...I don't know.

Starr: I bring my knees to my chest and prop my head up on them. I feel so drowsy, and yet what am I supposed to do? Won't I die if I sleep it off?
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 19, 2011 5:13 pm

River
"Aww, don't be such a pansy. Fine" I sighed, then looked at Starr "Open your eyes and look at me" I commanded

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Feb 19, 2011 5:15 pm

Starr: My eyes flutter open and I look I've at her. "Why?" I mutter. "I wanna go to sleep."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 19, 2011 5:20 pm

River
I grab her ear, looking into her eyes intently "Mild concussion" I decided with a nod, letting her go "Go to sleep now... hmm, you /might/ wake up, but I'm not sure. Up to you if you wanna risk it, brah"

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sat Feb 19, 2011 5:22 pm

... O.O Could I join?
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Feb 19, 2011 5:22 pm

Starr: "I'm not a bra," I mutter as I close my eyes again. Squeak starts squeaking again. "She's gonna die? Like Gabby?"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Feb 19, 2011 5:23 pm

Yep, go ahead.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 19, 2011 5:24 pm

Is Gabby the one that shot herself?

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Feb 19, 2011 5:31 pm

Yep.
And for the sake of testosterone...

Name: Dre Parker
Handicap: Asperger's and paranoia
Appearence: http://www.hji.co.uk/ImagePopup.aspx?imageid=qhs1477&imagename=2003%20cropped%20layers&imagetitle=2003-cropped-layers
Note: He can't look anyone in the eye because of his Asperger's and likes things to stay the same. While he won't whine about it persay, he'll get pretty shooken up and argumentative. Is very superstitious and learned how to read tarot cards so he'd know when he'd doe before it happened.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 19, 2011 5:33 pm

River
"If she wakes up later, no. If /not/... er..." I trailed off, then flipped through my notepad just for something to do

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Feb 19, 2011 5:36 pm

Dre: "Then she's dead," I say as I look down at the cards. "But look on the brightside- there's be more room in the van." Starr glares at me but doesn't move. Squeak's eyes get really watery and he shoves his thumb in his mouth again. "Is that what your cards say?" I hold up the death card. "If it happens, I called it."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 19, 2011 5:41 pm

Livia
I turned to Starr "Don't fall asleep. Try it, and I'll slap you in the face repeatedly" River writes something down in her notebook after I said that, then looked at Starr for her reaction

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Feb 19, 2011 5:45 pm

Starr: "Look, why don't you cool you balls and get back to me in the morning, huh? She said I could sleep and sleep is what I intend to do." Dre whistles. "Are you gonna take that from your bitch, Livia? I wouldn't."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sat Feb 19, 2011 5:45 pm

Name: Troian Beckett
Handicap: DID
Appearence: Rust colored,wavy hair, hazel/gold eyes, medium height, average weight, pale
Note: Troian has three different personalities, one of them a 7 year old, one of them 21, and one of them a 16 year old like herself. She has no recollection of any episodes, but she knows the personalities are there.

Name: Matthias (Matt)
Handicap: Manic Depression
Appearence: Black hair and grey eyes, light tan, tall, medium build- sturdy
Note: He's often alone, not wanting to burden people with his changes in mood or energy levels. He's attempted to commit suicide several times, but when he's in a manic state, he's a great guy to be around.

Last edited by Avery.The.Cannibal on Sat Feb 19, 2011 5:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 19, 2011 5:47 pm

Livia
"I was just tryin to keep you alive, though if you keep talking to me like that I may smack you anyway, awake or not" I grumble, crossing my arms and glaring at her

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 19, 2011 5:49 pm

brb

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum