the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where did I go wrong? I lost a friend somewhere along in the bitterness and how could I have stayed up with you all night had I known how to save a life

Go down

Where did I go wrong? I lost a friend somewhere along in the bitterness and how could I have stayed up with you all night had I known how to save a life Empty Where did I go wrong? I lost a friend somewhere along in the bitterness and how could I have stayed up with you all night had I known how to save a life

Post by Guest Sat Feb 19, 2011 6:50 pm

The doctors at Emerson West Hospital are the best.
But not only is there blood and sick people, there's also lots of drama between their fabulous doctors.
One night, bombs are set off all over an airport. And while they are treating the victims of this tragedy, the relationships between the doctors explode.
Let the blood, sweat, and tears fall where they may.

Name: Dr. Victoria Swan
Department and Position (like Pediatrics, Surgeon, First Response, etc.): One of the heads of First Response
Appearance: Where did I go wrong? I lost a friend somewhere along in the bitterness and how could I have stayed up with you all night had I known how to save a life Elizabeth5 (ignore the outfit, i can't find a decent one of her normal XD)
Personality: fast reflexes, pretty happy and bubbly even though she's seen her fair share of sad and scary things, smart, and a bit of a romantic
Bio: Graduated med school early at the top of her class, hence why she's so young. Shot through the ranks at the hospital. She's also a coffee addict. XD

Back to top Go down

Where did I go wrong? I lost a friend somewhere along in the bitterness and how could I have stayed up with you all night had I known how to save a life Empty Re: Where did I go wrong? I lost a friend somewhere along in the bitterness and how could I have stayed up with you all night had I known how to save a life

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Sat Mar 26, 2011 8:37 pm

(Would you still like to do this chat? I'd be willing to join.)
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

http://www.firemeup.webs.com

Back to top Go down