the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blood mansion (lets bring this back!)

+2
LovelyDark
Momo13
6 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

Blood mansion (lets bring this back!) Empty Blood mansion (lets bring this back!)

Post by Momo13 Wed Feb 23, 2011 3:31 pm

Lets get this started back up. I honestly love this idea (i dont know why though...)

There is this castle in the middle of the woods. Humans dont go there unless its against their will. Vampires live there as masters, Humans as slaves to the masters. Masters can Sell, tourcher, kill, or feed off their slaves. Slaves can try to escape. Romance is aloud, but has to be kept a secret.
The vampires are the older verson of vampires that actually die from Sunlight, stake to the heart, holy water, garlic, crosses, ect. So, vampires similar to buffy the vampire slayer vamps. Whos in?
Human ages: 15-18
vamp ages: they should look young twenties or mid/late teens.

name:
bio:
species:

please create a master/mistress and a slave. you cannot be the master/mistress to your own slave.

name: Zorah Donitras
appearence: spiked out black hair, dark unreadable black eyes, pale skin. Short and thin, but has curves.
bio: Her life was spared by her master (whoever that will be in this cc) But the rest of her family has been killed since then. She had no choice but to go with the master at the time.
species: human

name: Finn
appearence: brown hair, long enough that it covers his ears and reaches the collar of his shirt in the back. amber-goldish eyes that tend to change color with his hunger levels.
bio: became a master a couple years back. is nice enough to his slaves, but they shouldnt talk back to him or get on his bad side. angers easily
species: vampire

Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Blood mansion (lets bring this back!) Empty Re: Blood mansion (lets bring this back!)

Post by LovelyDark Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:25 pm

name: Raith
appearence: shoulder length white blond hair, cold blue eyes
bio:moved up from being a low life, he is ruthless and cold, doesn't give a lot of orders, but when he does he expects them done in a timely fashion.
species:vampire

name: Claire
appearence: shoulder length curly dark brown hair, hazel/green eyes
bio:she was abandoned by her mother when she was six had lived as a street rat until recently she doesn't do well with being told what to do, talks back and is very innocent and naive to a lot of things
species:human

LovelyDark
LovelyDark

Back to top Go down

Blood mansion (lets bring this back!) Empty Re: Blood mansion (lets bring this back!)

Post by Avery Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:49 pm

name: Aven Rayne
appearence: Pale, dark eyes, long pale red hair (still red, not pink) tall, sinewy muscles
bio: born in france, bitten there, and came to america, finding a coven and then getting slaves
species: vampire

name: Carmondie Locke
appearence: Light blonde curls, pale, short and petite, big hazel eyes
bio: she was sold into slavery at a very young age by her mother, who needed the money. After being bitten several times, she's grown addicted to the bit
species: human
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:52 pm

(kay, so who wants who as a slave/master?Finn and Clair could be a good match up slave/master wise. How she would talk back with him and what not. or do you want to take the path of the slaves are slaves to all the masters and all the masters are masters to all the slaves? your choice, guys)

Last edited by asueu13 on Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:58 pm

There is no James.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:59 pm

i meant finn....dang it! I hate when i do that....*goes to edit post*
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by LovelyDark Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:09 pm

I like Claire and Finn's match up also:) I can always make another slave or master and Raith, who ever wants to be his slave
LovelyDark
LovelyDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:14 pm

cool cool.

Zorah: I sat in the den, looking into the fire that crackled in front of me. I was waiting for my next order, and the fireplace always seemed welcoming.

Finn: "Claire!" I called, walking through the mansion.

OOC: oh, and a note, the mansion is shared by all the vampires, so they all kinda know eachother to some extent.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by LovelyDark Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:19 pm

Raith: I pace, thinking, "Zoarh! Bring me a glass of blood!"

Claire: I walk to the sound of his voice, "What do you want?"
LovelyDark
LovelyDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:20 pm

(is zorah gonna be raiths slave? Cause then...well avery would probably have to cc with herself master/slave wise....)

Zorah: "I'm not your flippin' slave!" I shouted back to him, not looking away from the fire.

Finn: "I'm bored." I shrugged, leaning against a wall.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by LovelyDark Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:25 pm

(he can have 2, and I can make another one if she wants me )

Raith: "Your point?"

Claire: "I'm not your entertainment,"I put my hands on my hips.
LovelyDark
LovelyDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:27 pm

Zorah: I groaned but got to my feet. "My point is that I technically dont have to follow your orders."

Finn: "Aww, why not?" I fake pouted.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by LovelyDark Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:30 pm

Raith: "You should do it anyway!"

Claire: "Because I said so,"I say.
LovelyDark
LovelyDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:34 pm

Zorah: "Fine. I'll get you some stupid blood!" I exclaimed, throwing my hands in the air and walking out of the room.

Finn: I chuckled slightly. "You are though. You're entertaining me right now." I pointed out, smiling smuggly.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:36 pm

Nope, whatever. I'll just drop this chat instead.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:37 pm

aww no!!! *sad face*
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by LovelyDark Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:43 pm

Aww..Sad

Raith: I smirk, "Thank you darling!"

Claire: I glare and cross my arms over my chest.
LovelyDark
LovelyDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:44 pm

Zorah: I rolled my eyes and walked down to the kitchen to grab a glass for him. I walked back to the room he was in and gave it to him. "There you go." I growled.

Finn: I smirked at her, amused by her reaction.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by LovelyDark Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:46 pm

Raith: I smile and pull her to me, I bite her neck.

Claire: "I'm leaving,"I mutter and turn away I start walking back to the garden.
LovelyDark
LovelyDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:47 pm

Zorah: I gasp as he bit my neck. No one has ever bitten me before, and i tried to keep it that way.

Finn: "And I'm following." I chuckled, walking after her.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:49 pm

Any chance this oreo lover can join? Wink
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:49 pm

feel free! XD Avery dropped it, but im guess one of us can make a slave or master for you.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:50 pm

Thanks, I'll get my charries ready Very Happy
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:55 pm

(This is my slave charrie, my mistress/master will come in a moment!)

Name: She doesn't have one, but everyone calls her Smolly
Appearence: http://www.hairleaks.com/wp-content/plugins/wp-o-matic/cache/a4aeb_Long-Brunette-Wavy-Hair-2010.jpg
Bio: She was born in the mansion, with a twin sister. Her mother was a slave and her father was a Master, but she inherited her mother's humanity. Her twin sister, on the other hand, is a vampire, and a mistress. She feels rejected.
Species: Human
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:57 pm

Well if she joins, I can stay in.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next