the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blood mansion (lets bring this back!)

+2
LovelyDark
Momo13
6 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Blood mansion (lets bring this back!) - Page 3 Empty Re: Blood mansion (lets bring this back!)

Post by Momo13 Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:48 pm

okays....
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Blood mansion (lets bring this back!) - Page 3 Empty Re: Blood mansion (lets bring this back!)

Post by LovelyDark Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:50 pm

Raith: I smile, "Good. Now come with me,"I say and start walking to my room.

Claire: "I was perfectly content on what little I had!" I argue and continue walking.
LovelyDark
LovelyDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:51 pm

Zorah: I wiped the tear that streaked my face and shakily got up from the ground. I hugged my sides and I followed him out of the room.

Finn: Ugh! Girls. "You can walk all you want, but you arent going to get out of this place."
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by LovelyDark Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:53 pm

Raith: I went into my mess of a room, I kept it like this one purpose. "Clean it."

Claire: "I'm leaving at some point,"I say.
LovelyDark
LovelyDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:56 pm

Zorah: I looked at it and shuddered. I sighed and started around the room, picking up dirty clothing and tossing it in the happer as i worked.

Finn: "Sure you are. You keep believing that all you want."
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by LovelyDark Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:59 pm

Raith: I watched her silently.

Claire: I clench my hands into fists, "Stop following me."
LovelyDark
LovelyDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:08 pm

Zorah: I finished his room quickly and turned to face him. my shoulder had already started to bruise from when he threw me against a wall, and i was pretty sure a red mark had appeared on my cheek.

Finn: I chuckled and shook my head. "Stop walking away from me then."

Last edited by asueu13 on Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by LovelyDark Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:09 pm

Raith: I narrow my eyes and serve the room, "Did you get my mail? Organize my files oh and get me another glass of blood."

Claire: "Leave me alone." I continued walking.
LovelyDark
LovelyDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:11 pm

Zorah: "Mail is on your desk, I organized the files as I worked and you just drank."

Finn: "Fine, but if you run i'll hunt you down and drag you back here, never leaving your side again."
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by LovelyDark Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:19 pm

Raith: "Organize the mail and get me a drink,"i say coldly.

Claire: I glare and turn only to run into a cold body. I swallow and look up, the man's hair was spiked. I ran into Spike.

Spike: I look down and grab the girl her the throat, gently not squeezing, "Finn I see you can't control your servant."
LovelyDark
LovelyDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:20 pm

Zorah: I sighed but started organizing mail for him.

Finn: "Hands off of her, SPike." I snarled, walking over to them and taking her arm gently. "I'm trying this new thing called giving her some freedom, in hopes that she may learn to tolerate me."
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by LovelyDark Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:25 pm

Raith: I watched.

Spike: I give him a cold smile, "Doesn't look like she is tolerating you well. Get her to submit to you or I will, she is giving the other servants ideas."

Claire: I pull my arm out of Finn's grasp.
LovelyDark
LovelyDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:28 pm

Zorah: "There. I'll be right back with your drink." I muttered, walking out of the room and rubbing my arm.

Finn: "Claire, lets go." I picked her up so she couldnt just walk away from me and walked her to her room, dumping her on the bed and closing the door behind me.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by LovelyDark Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:37 pm

Raith: I smile and mess up my room again to see how quickly she could get things done.

Claire: I glare at him and rub the bruise on my arm.

Spike: I shook my head, no way could he control her.
LovelyDark
LovelyDark

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:50 pm

Hey, Oreo is back xP

Want me to start with my slave, and you start with your Master, or vice versa? Lol.
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Thu Feb 24, 2011 6:49 am

Zorah: I walked downstairs quickly, running into Spike on my way. I stumbled back wards, landing harshly and hurting my ankle as I landed. The glass i was holding spilled to the ground, but I didnt honestly care. My ankle gave a loud crack when I landed, a wave of pain going through me.

Finn: "Please dont mess with Spike. THe others in this castle...they dont care if they hurt you or not. They will bite."
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:04 am

Aven: I walked down the hall of the castle hearing the distant yells of masters to their slaves and shuddered. Not because of the torture, but because of the noise. My hearing was good, too good.

Carmondie: I hugged my hands around my waist, staring at the wall of my room. I knew I should go out and find Lillian, but just the thought of her made me recoil.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by LovelyDark Thu Feb 24, 2011 3:40 pm

Spike: I squat down to her level, "I do believe you've broken your ankle," I state the obvious and took my fangs, I bite my hand and shove the wound to her mouth, "Drink and it will heal. I don't think Raith will be happy if you keep him waiting<"I smirk.

Claire: I look at him, "one, what did he mean by making me submit? two, why do you care?"
LovelyDark
LovelyDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Thu Feb 24, 2011 3:42 pm

Zorah: I gagged at the taste of his blood at first. Then forced myself to swallow the vile substance.

finn: "making you behave. Be like the rest of the servents here. And i care because I dont want anyone else biting you."
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by LovelyDark Thu Feb 24, 2011 3:47 pm

Spike: i set her ankle right and move my hand away as it healed, "You might want to go get another glass of blood,"I say and straighten up. "Anya!" I call.

Claire: I got off the bed, "I don't plan on being bitten and I'm not going to behave like the rest of those mindless servants here."
LovelyDark
LovelyDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Thu Feb 24, 2011 3:53 pm

Zorah: I winced as he touched my ankle and scooted away from him.

Anya: "What?" I snapped, walking down the hall to Spike and Zorah. "What could you possibly want?"

Finn: I grabbed her wrist and pulled her gently back to the bed, sitting down next to her. "I dont want to hurt you, but you make it impossible to deal with you."
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by LovelyDark Thu Feb 24, 2011 3:56 pm

Spike: I give her a slanted smile, "I need you to keep tabs on Finn's servant, what's her face,"I say and looked at Zorah, "You need to get your little butt up and get moving."

Claire: I took my wrist from his grasp, "To deal with me? I can be very reasonable when treated as an equal, when I'm a servant to blood suckers such as yourself, I can be a pain."
LovelyDark
LovelyDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Thu Feb 24, 2011 4:08 pm

Zorah: I rolled my eyes and got to my feet. I walked quickly to the kitchen, grabbing another two glass of blood. I brought one to Spike. "Sorry for running into you." I bowed my head once before walking off, up the stairs.

Anya: "Claire?" I asked, raising an eye brow. "Why?"

Finn: "You're tellin me." i sighed.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by LovelyDark Thu Feb 24, 2011 4:13 pm

Raith: I waited silently by the window, "What took you so long?" I question when I hear her.

Spike: I sip at the blood, "Why? She's a little 5'2'' time bomb about to explode on the other servants. There is talk of rebelling and I can't have that now can i?"

Claire: I shrug.
LovelyDark
LovelyDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Thu Feb 24, 2011 4:15 pm

zorah: "I fell and hurt myself. Took me a while to get back on my feet." I told him, placing the glass in his hand and sighing at the state of the room. I got back to work quickly.

Anya: A smile spread across my lips. "Rebelling? Shouldnt have told that to the girl who wants nothing more to leave here."

Finn: "You hungry?" I asked her getting up.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next