the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

London Underground

Go down

London Underground Empty London Underground

Post by Guest Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:53 am

This might be rated mature...

Welcome to London! Though not as you know it!
Underneath the riving streets and hectic businesses lies the heart of the London Underground. Unknown to most, it has its reasons. Why? Most just think that a tube system is the only thing beneath the surface, but below that the ones that wander the streets below aren’t human, well, not anymore at least.
Ruled by a society known as the Overground, its people can easily be known as the Hawks. These people watch the ones below via cameras and many other methods. They’re ultimate threat? You’ll be sent UpTop. No person that has lived in the Underground has survived more than an hour in the sunlight.

YOU! Your part in this?
You’ll be an ordinary citizen of the Underground. Well, by normal, you fight for every day and kinda have a secret power. Why? No-one’s sure but some are saying that it’s nuclear power yet others are sure that it’s the Overground. Either way, part of your job is to find out. The other part? Not to snatched by the Hawks, because if you do, it’s game over. Fighting is survival.

The Scene:
Everything is metal along with the streets. There are no cars or trains, just the odd motorbike for the lucky few that than get onto the people at the Overground’s good side. It looks a lot like London yet darker as there’s no sun. The only light that it there is the strong light beaming from the top of the Overground HQ that dims and brightens like the sun. The Underground, however has improved technology than UpTop.
The Overground are the so-called rulers of the Underground. Unhappy? Complain to them, but you won’t last all that long.
UpTop is London nowadays which is as normal with a booming business...for now.
The Pits is the asylum Underground. That’s where the insane go or the ones that go against the Overground but isn’t worth cinging with the sun.

Note:-
- Could we possibly have the guy:gal ratio as even as possible? If you’re unsure, then ask on which gender.
- Charries may have powers or they may not, but if they do, make it one. Not everything in the book or something that can mean about ten things otherwise I’ll have to get you to refine it.
- No making your charrie invisible. They are able to be beaten whether it is in a fight, or in a race or whatever. They are [somewhat] human!
- If you’re unsure, feel free to message me.
- Anyone may join through-out the chat, as long as they’ve read through the last few pages to get the idea but if you don’t understand then message me.
- All charries shall be put into a list on this page as well.
- My view on ‘mature’ scenes = don’t go into detail. If you wish to, then make an ellipse at the bottom of your post or something.
- Swearing isn’t bad, just make it minimal. Just as long as it’s the charrie and not you yourself

Charrie Form: (Don’t copy the things in the brackets please )
Name:
- Eyes:
- Hair:
- Skin:
- Build:
- Other:
Power:
Personality:
Weapon of Choice: (their fav. Weapon and the one that they use all the time. No guns).
History: (how long have you been Underground for? Family and friends etc.)
Anything else?:

Oh yeah. Hi, I'm OpenTheDoor, also known as OTD, though apparently it sounds like a disease... Anyway, if this fails, I'll understand. It shan't be the first Razz

Last edited by OpenTheDoor on Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

London Underground Empty Re: London Underground

Post by Guest Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:59 am

'though apparently it sounds like a disease'

... wonder who said /that/ >.>

I mean dude, it's like ADD or STD or OCD...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 13, 2011 12:10 pm

Eh, I'll survive.

If you're uncomfty with it, just say Open -.-

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 13, 2011 12:12 pm

Nah, I'm just kidding you Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 13, 2011 12:13 pm

Good Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 13, 2011 12:59 pm

Name: Amy 'Aries' Buenos
Appearance:-
- Eyes: A weirdly pale green, looks kind of alien-like
- Hair: Mousy curly bob. She generally tucks it behind her ears or beneath her lucky grey beanie
- Skin: Fair. Has a few freckles across her nose but apart from that, her skin is clear
- Build: Slender, like a dancer
- Other: She always wears her beanie and biker jacket.
Power: What she calls Stealth. For a short amount of time she gets super speed and invisibility, but it never lasts long.
Personality: She can be quite snarky and snappy, though down below she means well. She likes to lead though is a bit of a dictator when it comes to it. She always follows her gut and generally ends up in trouble.
Weapon of Choice: Blades. She loves her twin katanas though they only come out rarely. She always carries around a flick knife though
History: She's been Underground since she has been a toddler. She came here with her parents and older brothers but since then she has run away to get out there. Now she seeks out exactly what happens to everyone in the Pits
Anything else?: Nope.

Name: Chris Garter
Appearance:-
- Eyes: Dark blue-green
- Hair: Shaggy blonde that skims over his eyes
- Skin: Lightly tanned which is rather unusual for being Underground
- Build: Quite muscled, like a runner
- Other: He likes wearing cargo trousers and baggy shirts
Power: Energy, though it's extremely dangerous and so he never uses it
Personality: Quite feisty. He doesn't like it when people try and take the helm, yet he won't go for it himself. He's smart and likes just going along with the flow.
Weapon of Choice: He likes knuckle-dusters and always has a pair around his neck but when he can't get to it, he's handy with a cricket bat
History: Chris is one of the newer editions to the Underground service. He came on his own but has been used to it for most of his life. He thinks that he's the only one here that went to Uni
Anything else?: Nope

Last edited by OpenTheDoor on Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down