the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Underground

3 posters

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

The Underground Empty The Underground

Post by LeilaniAlexandra Wed Jun 26, 2013 4:39 pm

A place without humans? It's what most paranormal creatures dream of. Being able to show who- or what- you truly are out in the open. The Supers have banned us from turning in the human communities, but St. Josephs, Michigan isn't a human community. In fact, it's one of six non-human communities in the country, and the most popular one among paranormals. Especially since its also has most of the portals connected straight to the Underground. The secret society of clubs and magical gardens. Only paranormals can see the entrances and only paranormals can go through, but no one knows exactly what the portal symbols look like. But a luckly few will find out.

**Rules** There are two rules: 1. Just have fun, 2. Please don't be overly powerful.

**You only need to fill out the sections that apply to your character to make it easier Smile**

Character Sheet:
Name:
Hair:
Eyes:
Skin:
Height/Build:
Tattoos/Piercings/Scars/Other Physical Oddities:
Species:
Ability:
Any backstory?:
Other:

Name: Alexia Carter
Hair: Black with purple ends
Eyes: grey
Skin: tanned
Height/Build: short, average weight
Tattoos/Piercings/Scars/Other Physical Oddities: eyebrow piercing, nose piercing, cresent moon birthmark on her neck
Species: Faerie
Ability: Flame conjure
Any backstory?: no parents but she doesn't like to talk about it
Other: She looks very dark, likes to wear a beanie and style her hair to cover her left eye
LeilaniAlexandra
LeilaniAlexandra

Back to top Go down

The Underground Empty Re: The Underground

Post by ForbiddenTrust Sun Jul 21, 2013 1:37 am

Name: Katima Duayna (Prefers Kat)
Hair: Honey brown.
Eyes: Azore blue, right eye with a quarter brown.
Skin: Light beige.
Height/Build: 5,7, petite with a large bust.
Tattoos/Peircings/Scars/Other physical oddities: Dragon tattoo covering her back, arm tattoo quote "Just because it burns does not mean you are going to die", a left rib tattoo of a dream catcher with a key and birds, and roses on her legs and a few unidentified ones. Her veritcal labret pierced on her lower lip, a nose ring on her left nostril, her helix on her right ear, that leads up from her lobe on both side for both ears.
Species: Succubus
Ability: sex magic
Background story: She was turned into a succubus 200 years ago when she made a deal with another demon to sacrifice her soul for her sister's who unwillingly traded it for the love of her life. Many years Katima gave up the chance at love, scared she would take the soul of those she cared for of a mortal love, that's what she did whenever she was with a mortal, taking their life essence. But that did not happen with immortals, which was why she left to go underground, only going near mortals when she needed. Feeling at peace away from threatening the lives of mortals, only becoming near them when it came to feeding like the vampires.
Other: She wears a lot of leather.
The Underground Cookies_N_Quotes  The Underground Cookies_N_Quotes  The Underground Cookies_N_Quotes  The Underground 69055854?page=1
ForbiddenTrust
ForbiddenTrust

Back to top Go down

Post by LeilaniAlexandra Sun Jul 21, 2013 1:00 pm

I'll make a guy too

Name: Josh Hartford
Hair: shaggy, sandy brown
Eyes: grey
Skin: very tan
Height/Build: 6 foot, muscular build but not overly so
Tattoos/Piercings/Scars/Other Physical Oddities: tribal tattoo on his back and upper arms, large and long claw scars across his chest
Species: Shifter
Ability: shifts into a large panther, can talk to animals (he thinks it's stupid)
Any backstory?: has trust issues. his birth parents died but no one will tell him how. he was in foster care. when he shifted for the first time, the mortals freaked and gave him back. he stayed in an orphanage until he was 18 and could get out.
Other: he has a motorcycle. wears a leather jacket, white tank, faded jeans, and biker boots most of the time
LeilaniAlexandra
LeilaniAlexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:05 pm

I can post two characters: a guy and a girl, if I can join.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by LeilaniAlexandra Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:57 pm

yeah you can join
LeilaniAlexandra
LeilaniAlexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Wed Jul 24, 2013 3:41 pm

Name: Lionel Clark
Hair: Golden blonde
Eyes: Light blue
Skin: Slightly tan from naturally being in the sun
Height/Build: 6'0", thin sort of build
Tattoos/Piercings/Scars/Other Physical Oddities:  Has criscrossing scars that line his arms and scars on his chest and back from various animals.  He has grey wings (may have a tattoo later)
Species:  Fallen angel
Ability:  Empathy
Any backstory?:  Lionel was too connected to the Earth from Heaven, since he has empathy.  His family didn't like this so they sent him away.  He's lived on the Earth since he was 12 and by himself.
Other:  Lionel is currently raising a griffin.  He normally wears a dark grey jacket and black jeans, since he never had the money for anything else until now.

Name:  Isabella Hunter
Hair: Long, black
Eyes:  Dark red
Skin:  caramel
Height/Build:
Tattoos/Piercings/Scars/Other Physical Oddities:  Isabella has a nose piercing.  She has medium sized purple wings that she can hide, purple dragon ears (similiar to an elf's), and nails that can extend into claws
Species: Half dragon
Ability:  Can manipulate/create alcohol
Any backstory?:  She became half dragon when, during an experiment with her father, he got her to be half dragon and not full.  He has biological manipulation, but he didn't want to try to fix her after that.  She's been on the run from hunters for a while, since they killed her family.  
Other:  She's a real party girl and loves to have fun

Last edited by MonsterEnergy on Wed Jul 24, 2013 4:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by LeilaniAlexandra Wed Jul 24, 2013 4:12 pm

okay anyone can start
LeilaniAlexandra
LeilaniAlexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Wed Jul 24, 2013 4:14 pm

Why don't you start, since you're the creator?
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by LeilaniAlexandra Wed Jul 24, 2013 4:17 pm

because i can't think of a post right now lol
LeilaniAlexandra
LeilaniAlexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Wed Jul 24, 2013 4:19 pm

I'll start I guess, though I'm not sure if you want to start at the place or the characters arriving there?
I don't know if you saw, but I also replied to your other chat, Camp Love Lake.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by LeilaniAlexandra Wed Jul 24, 2013 4:22 pm

it doesn't matter. we can just be moving there from somewhere else or they could have already lived there. I know that my male character will have already lived there.
LeilaniAlexandra
LeilaniAlexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Wed Jul 24, 2013 4:29 pm

Isabella ran as fast as she could and looked over her shoulder several times. She just hoped that the hunters wouldn't catch her today. She felt a sort of force pulling her in this direction, but Isabella couldn't have told you what it was. She heard a fire blast behind her and kept running, hoping there was something in the direction that she was going. Isabella eventually came to an entrance of some sort and ducked inside. She ran a fair amount of distance before falling to her knees on the dirt, breathing heavily.

Lionel went inside his small home in St. Joseph's to look for his griffin. He could feel the emotions of the creature, but it had wandered off again. Of course it would. He sighed and zipped up his signature and boring grey hoodie before going after the animal.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by LeilaniAlexandra Wed Jul 24, 2013 4:49 pm

Alexia pulled all of her bags out of the cab. She had heard of this place from a friend. St. Joe's- the safe haven. She had only enough money for a cheap apartment and the cab fare for the trip here. It's rather depressing but she'll find a job eventually. She made her way up the steps and opened up her apartment. Home sweet home. She dropped her bags and decided that unpacking could wait until later. she walked back out of the apartment, locked it up, and started down the sidewalk.

Josh shifted back into his human form within the woods two blocks from his house. He had just finished hunting and was bored. As he rounded the corner he saw a portal open and gave a toothy grin before stepping inside.
LeilaniAlexandra
LeilaniAlexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Wed Jul 24, 2013 5:00 pm

Lionel could feel the emotions getting stronger as he entered the woods. He eventually found the small griffin finishing an animal and he rolled his eyes. "C'mon Scout. Why do you have to wander everywhere? Geez." He picked up the griffin, earning himself a peck on the arm, and hurried back to his house. Who knows who could be in the woods. It wasn't like everyone could be nice.... he didn't use his power of empathy all that much, but he just couldn't deal with people.

Isabella looked up to see a whole community before her. It was amazing and she couldn't even hear the hunters anymore. They had lost her again. Isabella stood up, wiping the dirt off her knees, and walked up the clean sidewalk, taking in the sights. She hoped she could get a house or something here. It's not like she had any real possessions, so moving in would be very easy.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by LeilaniAlexandra Wed Jul 24, 2013 5:34 pm

Alexia didn't know where she was going, just that she needed to go somewhere less depressing than that sad apartment. She wanted to practice some more of her fire skills but couldn't figure out where she could possibly go. She had left her targets in the apartment or else she would have set them up in the woods. She wasn't paying attention to where she was going and bumped into someone. "Oh sorry. My bad. Sorry. Sorry..."

Josh walked through and ended up on the other side of town- on the beach. He smiled and walked out, stripping off his shirt on the way to the water. He received a few appreciative looks from the girls and a few glares from their boyfriends. He chuckles and keeps going.
LeilaniAlexandra
LeilaniAlexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Wed Jul 24, 2013 7:55 pm

Lionel jumped a little bit backwards at the contact.  Scout cawed in his arms and looked at the girl.  "Sorry I wasn't um... looking where..."  Lionel lifted his light blue eyes from the ground to look at the person who had bumped into him.  He got a sort of depressed vibe from her, but he wasn't going to ask.

Isabella had gotten an apartment without too much hassle. She wondered what there was to do in this place and for some reason, she felt safe here. She thought that maybe she should go shopping for clothes, since she didn't have much. Feeling excited, Isabella opened up her wings and heard a ripping sound. Oops. The back of her shirt now had spaces where her wings had come out. Oh well. She wasn't afraid to show a little skin... or maybe a lot. Maybe there was a club or something here. Isabella walked into a store, hoping they would have what she was looking for.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by LeilaniAlexandra Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:15 pm

Alexia heard the caw and jumped back a little. Once she realized she wasn't in danger- all four feet of her- she relaxed a bit. "No it's my fault. I should've payed more attent-" She looked up at the guy she bumped into and went speechless. She had talked to good looking guys before with confidence but he was different. He was... she didn't even know how to describe it.

Josh left the beach an hour later and headed straight for the best club in town, Beast. He walked in the door and went straight to the bar. He was the legal drinking age but people here didn't really care if you were are not. He ordered two beers and some whiskey then turned to watch people dance.
LeilaniAlexandra
LeilaniAlexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:48 pm

Lionel looked at the girl and saw that she was what guys called "pretty." He didn't know much about girls or anything like that, but his body reacted to her. He was getting nervous with this interaction. "What's your umm..." He swallowed and ran a hand though his blonde hair. "Name?"

Isabella smiled as she came out with a lot of shopping bags. She went to the apartment and dropped off the bags. She changed into a black dress and high heels and put on a small amount of dark make up with dark red lipstick. She had heard about a club in this place and it would be fun tonight. Isabella walked out of the apartment, locked it, and went in the direction of the club. When she arrived, people were dancing and drinking. Perfect.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by LeilaniAlexandra Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:08 pm

Alexia stuttered with her reply. "I'm - uh- um- uh- A- Alexia. What's uh- yours?" What was going on with her? She didn't know but she was very determined to get her mind to start working properly again.

Josh noticed a particularly striking girl walked into the club. He was trying to decide whether to ask her onto the dance floor or buy her a drink when two girls started fawning over him. He ignored them though and kept looking at the girl.
LeilaniAlexandra
LeilaniAlexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:13 pm

Lionel swallowed.  Scout decided that he was bored and jumped off of Lionel's arm and went back to the apartment.  "L-l-Lionel..."  His heart skipped a beat and his body felt frozen.

Isabella knew she had caught some guy's eyes and ignored them, but she saw one at the bar and flashed him a smile before sitting at the bar herself, five seats away.  The bartender asked her what she wanted and she asked for a glass.  Isabella smiled and moved her fingertips over the glass and beer filled it.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by LeilaniAlexandra Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:19 pm

Alexia smiled and looked down while tucking some hair behind her ear. "Nice to- uh- Nice to meet you." She blushed slightly and hoped he wouldn't notice. She felt so different around this guy. She still didn't know why and it was killing her. It was hard to think about it though. All she could think about was how close they were since they didn't really back up after bumping into each other.

Josh finally brushed the two girls off, downed the last of his drinks, and walked over to her. He stood next to her and held out his hand. "Care to dance?" He asked with a cocked eyebrow and a smirk. The look that no girl had resisted and he had taken months to perfect. He gave her an appreciative look before nodding towards the crowded dance floor.
LeilaniAlexandra
LeilaniAlexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:27 pm

Lionel moved and accidentally brushed her arm. His heart skipped another beat. "I-I'm s-sorry. It um.. is nice to meet you..." Or someone. Why were her cheeks turning pink? He wondered if this was normal and if guys were normally nervous like this. From his emotions practically choking him, he felt as if his grey wings were going to come out.

Isabella turned to the guy and knew he was just toying with her. Good for tonight. She gave a smirk. "Well sure." She got off the stool and before taking his hand, downed the drink.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by LeilaniAlexandra Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:39 pm

Alexia tried to keep her wings hidden as the emotions overwhelmed her when their arms brushed. She had never felt anything like this from her one night stands before. Her little flings were always emotionless. Nothing more than taking care of urges. And she had never blushed before. She was one touch away from her wing bursting out and taking her away.

Josh led her to the center of the dance floor and they started dancing. Grinding in the middle of a sweaty dancing mob. His eyes glowed yellow as lust swept over him but he kept it in check. Three songs passed and they kept dancing.
LeilaniAlexandra
LeilaniAlexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:45 pm

Lionel couldn't take it anymore and suddenly he heard a rip. His grey and white tipped wings had just come out. He couldn't take this anymore; he felt as if he was going to have an anxiety attack. Lionel didn't know what this emotion was, but it was very strong.

Isabella smiled and her eyes grew darker as they grinded together. She was so into it and raised her alcohol level. She wanted to be drunk, because it loosened her up. He was going to be great.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by LeilaniAlexandra Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:56 pm

Alexia was two seconds from her wings coming out when she accidentally set a tree on fire. She cursed and snapped her fingers. "I'm- I'm really sorry- a- again." She brushed past him and her phone fell out of her hand. She didn't notice. Her wings unfurled and she Just continued on into the woods to calm herself down. The further she got the emotions very slowly lowered in intensity. But she could still feel a pull. She paced back and forth trying to figure out what that was.

Josh kept going, dancing with every song. This girl was getting him worked up and he liked it. A lot. He drank three more beers but it didn't do anything to him. His metabolism was so fast that he couldn't get drunk unfortunately.
LeilaniAlexandra
LeilaniAlexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next