the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

7 Minutes In Heaven

+2
LinakeNoelani
ßøn∑z
6 posters

Page 28 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Go down

7 Minutes In Heaven - Page 28 Empty Re: 7 Minutes In Heaven

Post by Guest Mon Apr 11, 2011 11:38 pm

Jen: I gave him a what-the-hell-is-wrong-with-you? look and arched my eyebrow. "Okay? Forget the number then..." I turned back around to walk away -

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Mon Apr 11, 2011 11:41 pm

Bekka: I'm breathing too fast. My eyes are glazed over meeting hers, my tummy swelling with emotion.
"How about... This..."
I draw close to her, pushing back her hair and inhaling her scent. Fresh, soapy. I close my eyelids just slightly, and carefully push my nose on hers.
Turning my head, I lightly feathered against her lips with my finger, tracing them.
This was so weird. I never ever thought of girls like that. Hell, I made fun of any girl-girl lovers.
I opened my eyes and looked soulfully at her.
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:59 am

Rome: I want to follow her, but can I?
Well. Yeah.
I took a giant step and lightly grabbe her shoulder.
"And wheeeeere are you going? I said it really would be best if we went to class, not that I'm going!"
I step in front of her and chuckle.
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Tue Apr 12, 2011 3:39 pm

Ally
I open my mouth to say something but i'm speechless. Not from disgust or even shock, but worry. "Bekka..." I start out hesitantly. I'm wanting more from her and i'd hate to be the cause of it stopping. So selfish of me, yes, but i just can't ignore something being wrong. Not with the situation. Hell, the situation has me tangled in lust. Something's wrong with Bekka.
"Everything okay? Did Jonas do something last night?" It could have been the boy. Heck it probably was. People don't suddenly change loves like this out of the blue.
Black&White
Black&White

http://blackandwhite1020.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:48 pm

Jen: "If you're here I won't go anywhere." I smirk returned to my lips. "Still want that number?"

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:56 pm

Bekka: Oh. Rejection stung me.
She didn't want me. That's why she was talking, to dodge this without hurting me.
A mildly popular freshman walking in late and saw us. We looked a little close, her jaw dropped. She scurried away. Shit.
"N-No. I was just drunk and stupid for wanting him. He was rude anyways," I say, and it sounds out of place for this situation.
Maybe I'm only doing this to feel better about the Jonas thing. No, it doesn't feel like that, it feels right. But Jonas felt right, too.
Felt. Not feels. Past tense.
"If you don't want me to kiss you, or anything, Ally, just say so. I'm sorry," I weakly croak, barely able to say the words.

Rome: Uh. Uh. Hm.
"Yeah. In fact, why don't we get together at lunch? I'd like to . . . See more of you," I return her grin.
I'm playing Ally. Oh well. Isn't that my reputation?
But no. I really, really liked Ally. I wouldn't let this happen.
"As a friend, I mean. See more of you as a friend, you know," I sputter, knowing she won't believe it.
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:57 pm

Jonas:
Well... I'm alone again. Ah, whatever, alone is how I operate best. I would love a bottle of YC right about now, though. That always took the edge off of... well, life, I guess

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:58 pm

(Grr, Bekka, grr. Cannot believe how she's like forgotten about Jonas xD)
(Sweeet pic BW LOL)
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:04 pm

Ally
My eyebrows knit together concerned. "Bekks..." I take a breath and give a small smile, giving her another hug. I caught the freshman's look too. Little twirp liked to spread rumors anyway, but i knew Bekka would be uncomfortable with any /serious/ rumors floating through school.
I pull away again, hands going down her arms. I take her hand gently and take her to the nearest bathroom, checking to make sure it was empty before taking us into the handicapped stall just in case. I give her hand a small squeeze, meeting her eyes with a shy smile. "...You can, if you really want to," i whisper.

(it's my kitty! :3)
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:08 pm

Jen: "Right, as a /friend/." I let my manicured finger trail down his jaw, guys liked that. Then I dropped my hand and found a pen in my pocket. I wrote m number on his hand. "9078125."

^that ought to stir some drama if Ally sees it ;P

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:14 pm

Bekka: The stall is bigger than most, but still feels small, we're pressed together. I like that, odd enough.
I reach out to press my hand on the side of her face.
"No. Not unless . . . Not unless you want to. Because honestly, I really do, but I'm not going to push you into anything," I stress.
I had to take this carefully. Part of me didn't know exactly why I was doing this, and didn't want to. But most of me just was screaming for her, and made me feel sure of myself.

(Aw, so cute! Mine is just random on google images)

Rome: I felt myself stiffen, and that other part, too. Embarrassed, I tried to turn away so she wouldn't really see, but it was pretty obvious.
"Look, Jen, I better be blunt. You're very sexy, incredibly sexy . . . Like, really sexy. But I've got a girlfriend," I try and say strongly, but my will power is wavering.
I mean, Ally could never find out.
A freshman ran by us in the halls. Some ugly girl who was probably late, I'd seen her at the party last night. Her eyes seemed wide with surprise and she stared straight ahead. What had she seen that was so shocking? She didn't even look our way.

(Ooohhhh Lol xD)
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:27 pm

Jen: "Oh." I widened my silver eyes, like I was innocent. I uncapped the sharpie again, holding it just above the number as if to scratch it out.
"Do you want me to get rid of it, Rome?" I purred his name, testing to see if he really wanted my number - me - gone.

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:30 pm

Rome:
"No, I mean . . . We can be friends, right?"
Oddly enough, I'd been hoping she wouldn't care if I had a girl, so I could not be the one coming on strong. Like anyone would ever find this out.
"Sorry if . . . I lead you on. You're very tempting, do you know that?" I chuckled, since I was serious.
Was that flirting?
Yeah.
Oh, shit.
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:33 pm

Jen: "So are you...but I don't do "just friends" and the word "taken" really is just a word." I arched an eyebrow and bit my lower lip, cocking my head to the side a little.

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:37 pm

Rome: I swallowed.
"Look, I really do like my girlfriend and it wouldn't be smart for us to get any closer, OK? She's faithful to me, and I'm faithful to her. I don't want anything other than that. Sorry," I say through gritted teeth.
I got my wish. How am I staying strong?
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:41 pm

Jen: "Okay, Rome. But I'll leave this here." I tapped the phone number in his palm with my finger, then folded his hand closed. I leaned closer, whispering in his ear. "Just in case you change your mind." Then I stepped back and turned on my heel.

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:50 pm

Ally
I place my hand atop hers, looking away then back at her. My hand goes up her arm again and around her neck gently. "It's fine," i whisper, my hand leaving hers and going around her waist slowly and leaving us just inches apart.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Tue Apr 12, 2011 7:28 pm

Bekka: "I don't want, 'It's fine'. I want, 'I'd be more than happy to,' or, 'I'm doing this because I want you'. If this is 'just fine', then I know I'm pressuring you to do this, Ally. I want you to want it too. If you don't want this, that's . . . Fine," I whisper, icing the fire that's raging between the inches separating us.
I curled a lock of her hair around my finger, pursing my cherry coloured lips.

Rome: "I swear I won't!" I called.
And unfolded my hand, memorized the number and added it to contacts in my iPhone. After scrubbing it off in the washroom so Ally wouldn't see, I looked in the mirror.
I was proud. A bit. That was a step for me. Wasn't like I was going to use it. Nope. Not ever.
It was about time for me to text Ally . . . But I wanted to give her space. And I wanted her. Her meaning Jen. Sure, I'd give Ally space. . .
I pulled out my phone, and dialed the number.
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 12, 2011 7:31 pm

Jen: I smirked and flipped open my cell, thinking it was probably that guy already. "Hellooo?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Tue Apr 12, 2011 7:36 pm

Ally
I close my eyes, swallowing before nuzzling her. "I'm getting closer aren't I?" I part my lips, brushing against hers. This felt amazing, I couldn't deny it. "I want it, Bekka. I've...I've wanted it."
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Tue Apr 12, 2011 7:41 pm

Rome: "Uh, are you in class right now? It's almost lunch and I . . . Wanted to make sure we were sitting together?" I lied.
I was looking forward to lunch with her. Maybe she'd drop something and bend over to pick it up-
No. Cannot think further than that. Think of Ally.

Bekka: I felt a dampness between my legs as I pressed myself against the wall of the stall.
"Y-You really do? Then, how long have you wanted it, Ally?" I made sure to say her name, it added to the heat.
I reached over to hold her by the spaces between her shoulders, pulling her closer to me and licking her lips.
Maybe this wasn't sincere for her. I couldn't tell. But it felt incredible to me, and I couldn't stop myself anymore.

Spired: The lunch is going to be the huge gossip scene! AKA: Rome finds out about Aly&Bekka.............what will he do if his faith in her is lost and he has a hot girls number.......................oh dear.
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Tue Apr 12, 2011 7:50 pm

Ally
I breathe heated, a small smile coming as i lightly bite her lower lip. I move closer to her as she wants, desire swirling in my stomach. "For...a while..." I give a breathy laugh. "Bekks...I think i may be bi..." My hand traces down her back slowly, over her hips. Her curves feel lovely, makes the desire pulse strongly.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 12, 2011 7:51 pm

Jen: "What about the girlfriend? And I don't /do/ lunch, sorry." Meaning, I never actually ate at lunch. I had to stay skinny somehow. And plus, all my "fun" happened at lunch.

bonez; ahaha yup xD

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Tue Apr 12, 2011 7:59 pm

Bekka: I want to stay men are for idiots, but it'd ruin the moment. The thought of her being with someone else, like Rome, makes me curl my lips with disgust. I want to think of her as mine.
I run my hands lightly over her chest, it's all so new, but so desired. I curl my fingers around them, pressing my lips harder against hers. I opened my mouth and slid the tip inside against hers.
"I-I . . . Ally, you feel wonderful," I whisper between kisses.
At the moment, I've forgotten Jonas and Rome and everyone. It's just me and her in this world, perfect world.
A sickening feeling twists my stomach.
This must be wrong. It is wrong. She has Rome.
The voice always gets it's way, but not now.

Rome: "What, are you anorexic or something? You're way too skinny, you need food. I'm making you have lunch with us now!" I laughed.
Then, I think of Ally at our table . . . It wouldn't work.
"Or, maybe not. My girlfriend sits with me. Well, not like I'm ashamed, because we are not doing anything."
I shrugged as the bell rang shrilly for lunch.
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:03 pm

Jen: I shrugged, even though he couldn't see.
"Nah, I have other guys that want to see me at lunch, I'll go to them instead.
Guys that aren't just looking for a /friend/."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next