the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Glee! New Generations

2 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Glee! New Generations Empty Glee! New Generations

Post by Momo13 Fri Mar 25, 2011 11:59 am

New year, new generation in new directions! Same teachers, differnt students, new drama. What will happen?

Name
age/grade
groups (jazz band, Glee/show choir, cheerios, foot ball team/other sports)
school (dont have to go to MHS)
looks
personality

Name- Kit
age/grade 17/junior
gender Female
groups (jazz band, Glee/show choir, cheerios, foot ball team/other sports) Cherrio
school (dont have to go to MHS) MHS
looks Blonde hair, slight curl in it. Green hazle eyes, flawless skin
personality Dangerous and evil. Dont get on her bad side.

Name Zach
age/grade 16/sophomore
gender male
groups (jazz band, Glee/show choir, cheerios, foot ball team/other sports) soccer and new directions
looks red hair, longish (to chin) stick strait. pale skin, grey eyes
personality Sweet and nice. is single, but knows how to treat a girl if he ever got a girl friend. He doesnt presure them into anything and is there for them.

Name Aaron
age/grade 17/junior
gender male
groups (jazz band, Glee/show choir, cheerios, foot ball team/other sports) Vocal adrenaline
school (dont have to go to MHS) carmel high
looks Blonde hair, (short but not a buzz cut) green-gold eyes, slightly tan skin
personality No one really knows....outside of VA he doesnt really talk to anyone. He loves VA more then almost anything. Would do anything to make them the best and keep them the best.

Last edited by Momo13 on Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Glee! New Generations Empty Re: Glee! New Generations

Post by Guest Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:45 pm

Name: Vera
age/grade: 17/junior
groups: Vocal Adrenaline
school: Carmel High
looks: Sleek black hair, and olive skin. A Grade A hottie (no homo, lol), even though she's in Glee. Often paired with Aaron, and is frustrated that he's the only one who won't fall for her (if that's okay), even if he isn't really someone she'd date. She likes to know she's the best at everything.
personality: competitive, sly, flirty

Name: Dean
age/grade: 18/senior
groups: football, shoe tries to get him in Glee but he won't.
looks: Brown hair with a little..cowlick-type swirl in the front. Brown eyes, great body.
personality: Cocky, arrogant, with a soft side.

Name: Vikki (Vuh-i-key)
age/grade: 16/sophomore
groups (jazz band, Glee/show choir, cheerios, foot ball team/other sports): volleyball and lacrosse
school (dont have to go to MHS): MHS
looks: Bright red hair and blue eyes, with one dimple on each side when she smiles.
personality: she's like a firework, outgoing, impulsive, fun

Name: Kevin Hanegan
age/grade: 17, junior
groups (jazz band, Glee/show choir, cheerios, foot ball team/other sports) Glee, Shue is his role model. He helps direct, because he doesn't think he has that great of a voice, though he really does.
looks: http://image.wetpaint.com/image/1/yiahgfBSL8ybe8d8AkyahQ20413/GW332H470
personality: A little bossy, friendly, determined

Name: Carson Drew
age/grade: 16, sophomore
groups: Glee, football
school: whatever the VA school is
looks: http://lh5.ggpht.com/_78wgd5ujqrc/TG4K1As23KI/AAAAAAAAh6Q/6RG5vkp8Q4w/BillySJEFFSLATER.3%5B2%5D.jpg
personality: nice, funny, can't say "no"

Name: Des, short for Destiny
age/grade: 17, junior
groups: Glee
school: She's from the VA school, but she's acting as a spy and going to MHS
looks: http://data.whicdn.com/images/8693506/tumblr_lje8b9zcx91qaaz92o1_500_large.jpg?1302463626
personality: nice to those she likes - and you'll know if she doesn't like you, clever, a little reserved, only really smiles sarcastically, not many real smiles come from her

Name: Addie, nickname for Adaline (which she hates)
age/grade: 15, freshman
school: MHS
looks: http://data.whicdn.com/images/4782251/tumblr_la67gouD9m1qaji4go1_500_large.jpg?1288929900
personality: she's one of those people you can't help but like, with her sparkly personality and ~ Australian accent ~ she is small but mighty and loves making new friends, but she never looks for love.

Name: Dana Blair
age/grade: 18, senior
looks: http://data.whicdn.com/images/8692207/217618_1986754751533_1323213785_2332613_1896928_n_large.jpg?1302461695
personality: she's a total, dramatic diva, one girl that Vera herself hates. Dana has to be extra confident to make up for the fact that she isn't the prettiest girl around, though she isn't completely ugly.

Last edited by !nspired on Mon Apr 11, 2011 5:18 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 26, 2011 4:20 am

Is it alright If I join?

Name: Willa tesler
age/grade: 17/junior
groups: New Directions
school:mhs
looks: Long (hip length) Wavy dark brown hair, Grayish green eyes, short & petite
personality: free-spirit, though can be shy and sometimes insecure, very nice

Name: Damien Jameson
age/grade: 17/ Junior
groups: None (though he secretly wants to be in glee)
looks: short-ish shaggy black hair, Tall & great body
personality: kind of seen as the stereotypical "bad boy". Can be sarcastic and cold, and can come off as a jerk. If you get to know him though he can be a lot nicer

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sat Mar 26, 2011 8:58 am

hi lostorfound! as i told spire, im going away for the week so i dont want to start this then have to leave. i'll start this next weekend when i come home.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:31 am

Eh... I don't know if I should join or not...
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sat Mar 26, 2011 11:22 am

Name: Nathaniel Webber
age/grade: 16/ Junior
groups: New Directions
looks: Dark blonde hair, hazel eyes with more green than brown, long dark eyelashes and high cheek bones. Tall and pale, thin, freckles across his cheeks.
personality: Quiet, mild mannered, and collected. He serves as the voice of wisdom in the Glee club and he's never really biased. He can be rather romantic if he's sweet on a girl.

Name: Madeline Webber
age/grade: 15/ Sophomore
groups: Cheerios, New Directions
looks: Cornsilk blonde hair that's fine and straight, hitting her lower back. Ice blue eyes and light skin, no freckles. Stud in her nose, medium height, soft curves.
personality: She has a temper and goes off if provoked. She's only been in a few fights and been dubbed "Ice Queen" because of her condecending attitude.

Name: Gemma Rice
age/grade: 14/ Freshman
groups: Mathletes, Science Club, wants to be in Glee
looks: Fiery red curls that go just below her shoulders and warm brown eyes. She has freckles splattered across her face and she has a light tan. She is short and petite.
personality: Gemma is just a fiery as her hair and she'll let you know what's what. Just because she's a "nerd" doesn't mean she lets people walk all over her and she takes pride in being the youngest on the teams.

Name: Zo Beckette
age/grade: 17/ Senior
groups: Vocal Adrenaline, sports teams
school: Carmel High
looks: Glossy dark brown hair and steely silver eyes. He's fairly tannes and tall. Pretty thin and has an angular face that suits him. He had a little muscle definition, but he's strong.
personality: A little hot headed, normally calm, but can seem indifferent. He's loyal to VA. There are some things that make him more angry than not. He doesn't respond well to people trying to comfort him.

Name: Mateo Parsons
Looks: Dark brown hair that is slightly wavy is kind of a skater cut. He has light green eyes that are slightly Asian looking and he stands at 6'1". He's pretty thin and has an indie/ alternative rock fashion sense.
Bio: Mateo can't help but blame himself. A week before his 16th birthday, he decided that he was going to spend some time with his mother instead of his girlfriend. He had no clue about her battle wth depression, but when he got a phone call that she had killed herself, all was revealed. He's grown distant from his family and doesn't really talk, but he always plays his guitar and occasionally he'll sing.
Personality: Normally, Mateo is pretty calm, but he also seems pretty reserved. He doesn't like to be a part of things that might make his socialize a lot. He's a really sweet guy and sometimes he does things unintentionally.
Other: on New Directions, in junior year

Name: Arcadian Nash
Looks: Arcadian has long blonde hair and full hazel lips. She is fairly pale and petite. She doesn't look like the type of girl who'd stay single long. She has good bone structure and a nice smile, and is very pretty.
Bio: After dating her boyfriend for four years, he decided to break up with her for none other than his best friend. When she got angry, he made up vicious rumors that she was clingy, obsessive, and extremely jealous. All she needs is one guy to give her a chance and she can show that she is worth the trouble.
Personality: Though impulsive and unpredictable, Arcadian is a nice girl who wears her heart on her sleeve. She gets along with nearly anyone and makes a loyal friend.
Other: New directions, in sophomore year

Last edited by Hooters on Tue Apr 12, 2011 2:00 pm; edited 3 times in total
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 26, 2011 3:57 pm

Momo13 wrote:hi lostorfound! as i told spire, im going away for the week so i dont want to start this then have to leave. i'll start this next weekend when i come home.

Alright! Ill be waiting Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sat Mar 26, 2011 9:28 pm

Are my charries okay?
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sat Mar 26, 2011 9:29 pm

Yeah, they are fine. All the charries are fine guys. Im sorry im not starting this yet for those who really want to start....I just dont want to get left behind over the week when i cant get online....
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Thu Mar 31, 2011 2:32 pm

I can't wait to start this chat ^_^
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 31, 2011 5:51 pm

Sammme! I think I'm going to make more charries. I feel like such a charrie-whore lately, lol.

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Thu Mar 31, 2011 6:00 pm

I promise I will start this when I get home... I'm just really slow on my iPod... Sorry.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 31, 2011 6:02 pm

Okay(:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 01, 2011 2:30 pm

Name: Sawyer Grace Andrews
age/grade: 18/Senior
groups: Girls' lacrosse captain, in Glee
looks:Glee! New Generations Real12
personality: help the lacrosse team win state, good girl type, sweet caring, has a secret (she's pregnant) and doesn't know who the father is because she has slept around.

Name: Holden Stephens
age/grade: 16/Sophomore
groups: football team, wants to be in Glee, but wants to keep his reputation
looks: Glee! New Generations Actor10
personality: preppy, follows the rules, kind, a romantic, knows how to treat a girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 01, 2011 5:45 pm

are we going to start this soon?

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Fri Apr 01, 2011 5:47 pm

I go home tomorrow so yes. In less then 24 hours.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 01, 2011 5:48 pm

Go home?

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Fri Apr 01, 2011 5:50 pm

Im at my grandmas.... And I know this will be a fast moving rp so I don't want to be left behind because I'm working from an iPod...
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 01, 2011 5:51 pm

Ohkay.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 01, 2011 7:27 pm

Glee! New Generations
by Momo13 on Fri Mar 25, 2011 11:59 am

.New year, new generation in new directions! Same teachers, differnt students, new drama. What will happen?

Name: Aria Smith
age/grade: 15/sophomore
groups (jazz band, Glee/show choir, cheerios, foot ball team/other sports): New Directions
looks: Wavy brown hair, blue eyes, skinny, average height
personality: She's extremely hyper and outgoing, which most people can get irritated by. She loves singing (of course), listening to music (indie, alternative, rock) as well as writing, reading, and rowing. She just wishes that the New Directions would sing some songs that she actually likes.

Name: Jack Caulfield (no relation to Holden...ha......that wasn't funny...awk...anyway)
Age/grade: 17/junior
Group: Soccer. He wants to join the New Directions, but won't because he knows his reputation will be ruined.
School: MHS
Personality: He's extremely talented at soccer, and singing. However, he won't join the New Directions, because he's obsessed with his reputation. He likes to put out an image that he's a really cool stud/player kind of guy, but he's really not that way.

Name: Maria DeMoyar
Group: Cheerios
School: MHS
Personality: She is one of the most popular girls in school, and while she pretends to like Vera, she secretly hates her because she's worried that Vera will become more popular than her (hope that's okay.) She's obsessed with fashion, her reputation, and staying in the Cheerios. She's really b**tchy to almost everyone. Basically, she's your average Cheerio.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Fri Apr 01, 2011 7:43 pm

you forgot to add looks to the last two...
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 01, 2011 7:47 pm

Ahhh, I'm sorry!!

Looks for the last two....

Jack Caulfield (looks): He has blonde, shaggy hair and dark, brown eyes. He's also very fit, as a result of soccer.

Maria (looks): She has platinum blonde hair (bleached, of course), blue eyes, and is extremely skinny.

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sat Apr 02, 2011 2:37 pm

Zach: I walked down the halls to the bulliton board to see that Schue had posted the sign up list for New Directions. I looked around before pulling out a pen and signing my name.

Kit: I scoffed as I saw Zach scribble his name onto the sign up sheet. Who knew such a hot guy could be such a dork? It was a pity that he signed up for that.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sat Apr 02, 2011 2:38 pm

OOC: please do not get to far without me....i need to go for a bit, but this is now started....dont start auditions for the glee clubs without me please!
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sat Apr 02, 2011 3:29 pm

Nate took a deep breath as he walked into the the school and headed straight for the glee sign ups. He signed his name and then saw his sster approaching. She was wearing a confident smirk and had her green pen in hand, ready to sign.

Madeline followed soon after her brother, signing up for glee. She was already a shoe-in for cheerios, as she had been last year. She looked around, mking sure that no one else saw her and then walked to her locker.

Gemma hurriedly scribbled her name onto the Mathletes paper and then into the science club, two things she excelled at. She smiled and then it dropped as she looked at the glee paper. She wouldn't fit in there.

Zo let out a breath of relief as he walked the halls of Carmel high, signing in the first spot for Vocal Adrenaline. He was the Alternate Male Lead in the group and he took pride in that, though he was bent on taking the lead eventually.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next