the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Glee (based off the TV show)

3 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

Glee (based off the TV show) Empty Glee (based off the TV show)

Post by Momo13 Sat Oct 16, 2010 3:40 pm

So, you got the glee club (please dont use any of the characters that are in the show, make your own), the jocks, the cheerleaders and the jazz band...lets see how this goes!

Name
group(s) (glee club, jock, cheerleader, jazzband, vocal adrenaline ect...)
grade/age
looks
personality

Name: Raven
Glee club, drama club, jazz band (looked up to in each group)
10th 15/16
black long hair, dark cloathing, pale skin, dark makeup, short and thin
stands out, very out going, sarcastic
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Glee (based off the TV show) Empty Re: Glee (based off the TV show)

Post by Guest Sat Oct 16, 2010 4:38 pm

Name: Gordon
Groups: glee club
Grade/age: 15. freshman.
Looks: black hair, glasses. average height.
Personality: He likes to take walks in the park. A pretty nice guy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 16, 2010 7:47 pm

xD I was going to do this. Nice idea though.
Isnt Raven sorta like Rachel?

Name: Aidan Davis
Group: Glee Club
Grade/Age: Freshman/13
Looks: Dark Skin, Curly Black Hair, Glasses, Chocolate Brown Eyes
Personality: A shy guy, who has has an okay voice but is really known for his dancing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sat Oct 16, 2010 7:48 pm

she a mix between rachel and tina and myself...

Raven: I walked into the choir room and sighed my name on the sign up sheet. "New Directions." I couldnt wait for it to start. I truned on my heal and was slushied. I gasped lightly, the purple liquid dripping down my face and cloathing.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 16, 2010 7:53 pm

Oh, I see!

Aidan: I saw a girl get doused with a grape slushee and slightly winced. Would that happen to me? I paused momentarily: wondering if it would really happen to me. I stared at her and then looked down, probably not blushing because of my dark skin but probably the rough equivalent of it. I stumbled forward and let out a slight shriek as I bumped into one of the jocks, gave a weak smile before I was pushed into the choir room. I took up the pen and then shakily wrote 'Aidan Davis' on the paper.

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sat Oct 16, 2010 7:55 pm

Raven: I stood up strait and grabbed my bag. I wouldnt let the jocks get to me. I nodded once at the freshmen before walking off, looking at the ground.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 16, 2010 7:58 pm

Aidan: I weakly held up my hand and moved it from side to side, looking up at the clock to see that auditions were in exactly an hour from now. I took quiet steps up to her. "Um.... hi? I'm Aidan...." he held out his hand limply, wondering if he was going to get a slushee thrown to his face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:03 pm

Raven: "Raven." I told him, turning to face him. "nice to meet you." I tried wiping what i could off my face with a scrap of cloath i found in my bag.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:07 pm

Aidan: I gave a weak smile towards the girl. Ever since I moved up from McKinley Junior High School to McKinley High School, I didn't have much friends besides my friends from Junior High, who were going to become members of Junior Varisty Football and other sports instead of Glee club. "Why... did they throw that at you?" I asked calmly, and I walked over to my locker nearby and took out a red hooded shirt that said 'MCKINLEY' on the back and had a giant M on the front of it. "Do you need this?" I asked, holding it out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:08 pm

Raven: "They think the Glee Club is stupid. Plus Im considered a 'geek' here, so they make my life horrible." I glanced at the hoddy, "Nah, i have a spare shirt in my locker." i shrugged.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:14 pm

Aidan: I looked down, discouraged to possibly joining the New Directions. They were pretty good a few years ago, but all of those people had now graduated and their picture hung up right outside of this room, showing how they went to New York City for Nationals. "Oh, okay then..." I hung it up neatly in my locker and shut it and then locked it, spun on my heel and then looked at her. "Oh... what song are you auditioning with?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:16 pm

Raven: "If you show up, you'll see." I told him smiling slightly. I turned on my heel and walked to my locker. I opened it, and pulled out a outfit change. I walked into the bathroom and changed into the black top and a new pair of jeans.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:24 pm

Aidan: She was very confident, and I realized that by how she had that snarky comment before she went into the bathroom. I gave a small smile, figuring how pretty she was and then I turned on my heel and then went over to the vending machine, sliding in a dollar and then out came a cherry pepsi. I took it up and then put a dollar into the snack machine, getting a black and white cookie and then quietly nibbling on my snack while waiting for Mr. Schue to show up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:26 pm

Raven: I had an hour until auditions were and desided to kill some time in the music room. I walked up to the piano and sat down. I sang "Everything Else" from Next to Normal. Not my first choice for a musical, but it was up there.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:35 pm

Aidan: I waited patiently and the hour soon passed, and I stepped into the choir room. People were barely there, and I fiddled with my sheet music in my hand, looking at it nervously. I looked at the girl I met earlier, Raven and then gave her a small wave before sitting down on the chair.

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:37 pm

Raven: I glanced at the kid and gave a small smile. This couldnt be the whole turn out, could it? We needed at least 12 people, not including our director.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:46 pm

Aidan: I looked down and then solemnly counted the people. It was disappointing, and after reading the Ohio Show Choir Handbook online in the library, I knew that they needed at least twelve to put on a performance. How were we going to do this? I struggled holding up my sheet music and when Mr. Schue asked who wanted to go first, I raised my hand weakly.

I'm watchin' Sis
Go pitterpat.
Said,
"I can do that,
I can do that."

Knew ev'ry step
Right off the bat.
Said,
"I can do that,
I can do that."

The singing wasn't all that good, and I knew that. My voice was timid, solidly put in the Tenor section, but my dancing was what I was more focused on. I looked up and then smiled at Mr. Schue, moving my feet to the music as I put my tap shoes against the floor, tapping along with the beat as I turned my body into a short flip. I snapped to the music, stepping forward while tapping my feet to the last verse.

One morning Sis won't go to dance class
I grabbed her shoes and tights and all,
But my foot's too small,
So,
I stuff her shoes
With extra socks,
Run seven blocks
In nothin' flat.
Hell,
I can do that,
I can do that.

I got to class
And had it made,
And so I stayed
The rest of my life.
All thanks to Sis
(Now married and fat),

I looked at Mr. Schue, who seemed sort of impressed, but I couldn't really tell by it. I knew this was the only club that I seemed to like her, and I wasn't really the best at sports. It was all I could do, and I really hope that I could make it. I tapped my feet against the floor and turned my body around, doing another cartwheel across the floor, tripping a little but playing it off with yet another spin. I finished the song, nearly cracking on the note and then waving my fingers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:32 pm

Name Arlo Herst
group(s) Glee club, Jock
grade/age: 16/ Junior
looks: Dark blonde hair, green eyes, full lips, tall, lanky muscles, pale
personality: Optimistic, quiet, amazing singer. He doesn't like getting with the Cheerios because it boosts his rep in a bad way. He joined Glee club and soon after got an orange slushy to the face, but it wan't so bad, because orange is his favorite. He is Mr. Shue's nephew.

Name: Lacey
group(s) Glee, cheerleading
grade/age: 16/ Junior
looks: Dark brown hair, icy blue eyes, amazing body, medium height, pale
personality: Honest-- even if it's harsh, cautious, cynical she is a very good signer- high soprano voice. She the head cheerleader. She's kind to the Cheerios and also some of the glee kids who treat her with respect. Inside, she is insecure and lost, trying to find attention.

Last edited by TheCannibalKid on Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:36 pm

Arlo: I walked into the glee room, just as a boy was finishing his song. I smiled and took a seat. There was another set of steps beind me, sounded like heels. I turned back to see, suprisingly, Lacelle Coier (Co-Yay).

Lacey: I smiled at Arlo, his face a mask of shock. "What? Did expect lil ol' me to show up?" I asked him, taking a seat at the far left of the room. I smiled at the other people who had showed up and wited for my turn to sing, not anticipating it one bit. But, I mean, hell. I would have to get over any insecurities to be in this club, anyway.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:23 am

Name: Alex (short for Alexandra, but she hates that name) Pierce
group(s) glee club and cheer leader
grade/age: 11th
looks: Rust colored bob and amber eyes. She has a warm smile, and is 5'4". Not quite filled out in all aspects.
personality: Happy and easygoing. Doesn't particularly care what the other cheer leaders think of her being in glee, although she has a reputation to keep up. She secretly stuffs her bra.

Last edited by !nspired on Sun Oct 24, 2010 2:02 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:28 am

Name: Abbey Talbot
group(s): Cheerio
grade/age: Junior/16
looks: long, straight ebony hair with bangs, skinny but curvy, tall, always wears skinny jeans when she's not in her Cheerio's outfit.
personality: Outgoing, not too preppy, sarcastic, nice to most people, but.... she's a cheerio, so... She's made out with all the jocks and even some people in Glee Club.

((OMG I LOVE THIS CC!))
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sun Oct 17, 2010 10:15 am

(love that song!!!!!!!!! did you see "sing" last week? and is anyone here psyched for the Rocky HOrror show besides me? and why do we have so many girls!? Ahhh!)

Raven: I raised my hand to sing. Schue glanced at him then nodded. I stood up and walked over next to the piano. I handed Brad the music and swayed lightly to the song.
Superboy and the Invisible Girl
Son of Steel and Daughter of Air
He's a hero, a lover, a prince
She's not there

Everything a kid oughtta be
He's immortal, forever alive
Then there's me

I wish I could fly
And magically appear and disappear
I wish I could fly
I'd fly far away from here

He's the one you wish would appear
He's your hero, your savior, your son
He's not here
I am here

I waited as diana's part came and left before finishing.

Take a look at the Invisible Girl
Here she is, clear as the day
Please look closely and find her before she fades away

Son of Steel and Daughter of Air
He's a hero, a lover, a prince
She's not there
She's not there
She's not there
She's not there
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:22 pm

Arlo: I nodded as the girl finished singing. "Who's next?" Mr. Schue asked. I raised my hand. He nodded and smiled. I stood up in the front, bringing my guitar, and giving Brad my music. I took a deep breath, started to strum, and began my song.

It's empty in the valley of your heart
The sun, it rises slowly as you walk
Away from all the fears
And all the faults you've left behind

The harvest left no food for you to eat
You cannibal, you meat-eater, you see
But I have seen the same
I know the shame in your defeat

But I will hold on hope
And I won't let you choke
On the noose around your neck

And I'll find strength in pain
And I will change my ways
I'll know my name as it's called again

Cause I have other things to fill my time
You take what is yours and I'll take mine
Now let me at the truth
Which will refresh my broken mind

So tie me to a post and block my ears
I can see widows and orphans through my tears
I know my call despite my faults
And despite my growing fears

But I will hold on hope

So come out of your cave walking on your hands
And see the world hanging upside down
You can understand dependence
When you know the maker's hand

So make your siren's call
And sing all you want
I will not hear what you have to say

Cause I need freedom now
And I need to know how
To live my life as it's meant to be

And I will hold on hope

Mr. Schue clapped quietly and Lacey gave me a smile. I felt good about my song choice. I took a deep breath and then went to sit again, pulling my guitar next to me.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:29 pm

asueu13 wrote:(love that song!!!!!!!!! did you see "sing" last week? and is anyone here psyched for the Rocky HOrror show besides me? and why do we have so many girls!? Ahhh!)

(I can make another boy if you want... I don't mind. And yes, I am definitely excited for this week! Am I trhe only one completely in love with Sam? Arlo is like a mix of Sam and Finn.)
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:20 pm

Alex: I went and sat with Lacey, the only other Cheerio who had joined glee with me. I wasn't sure why we were the only Cheerios here, though. Glee was like a cross between Cheerios and Drama Club, dancing and singing put together. Obviously all the Cheerios loved to dance, and I knew a lot of them liked to sing. But they said that glee was for "dorks". I had never really cared to much what the other Cheerios thought of me, though. Not that they weren't accepting, but I had just naturally fallen into their group. I had never had to desperately squeeze my way in. So I wasn't afraid of joining glee, because I knew that I wasn't losing anything.

Last edited by !nspired on Sun Oct 17, 2010 3:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next