the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Good Witch, Bad Witch

2 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Good Witch, Bad Witch - Page 3 Empty Re: Good Witch, Bad Witch

Post by Moxie Sun Apr 10, 2011 5:49 pm

Mitchell: I smirked at Lord Asterby as I casually snapped my fingers so small, blue sparks came out at the tips. I looked around feeling the deep sensation that my dear sister will be here soon.
Moxie
Moxie

https://facebook.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Uvindei Sun Apr 10, 2011 5:51 pm

Charlotte:
I note in my mind that the man is a warlock. I frown, hoping that he doesn't get into a fight, because the last time that a witch or warlock got into a fight, there was a mess for days.
Uvindei
Uvindei

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 10, 2011 5:58 pm

"I am not married," Lady Anastasia answered, "I was born into high-blood. I recently came to town, I'm originally from Ireland." She glanced around and saw a mysterious man and decided to keep an eye on him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 10, 2011 6:03 pm

"If I may ask," Petronilla said, casting a glance at Mitchell, then looking back at Lady Anastasia, "How old are you, Miss? I only wonder because you certainly look older than I am, and I've been happily married for a year already."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 10, 2011 6:07 pm

"I am 20," Lady Anastasia answered, still watching Mitchell.

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Sun Apr 10, 2011 6:12 pm

Mitchell: I felt the glares from the pesants and lords and ladies in this small tavern. For show, I smirked and glanced evily at Lady Anastasia and got up and walked over to there table. "Lord Mitchell at your service. I couldn't but wonder why you young folks keep a wery eye at my presence in this tavern?" I said smiling at Lady Anastasia again and forgetting about Petronilla.
Moxie
Moxie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 10, 2011 6:19 pm

Lady Anastasia stood. "We can sense you are evil, Mitchell," She said, not even caring about leaving his title off, having encountered him a few years back, "nice to see you again, by the way." She smirked and stared at him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Uvindei Sun Apr 10, 2011 6:23 pm

Charlotte:
I shift and place my hand on the hilt of a knife hidden behind some mugs.
Uvindei
Uvindei

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 10, 2011 6:26 pm

Lady Anastasia looked to the side at the barmaid, sensing her nerves and her hand around the knife's hilt. "I do not believe that will do any good." she said and used her powers to fling it across the room and into the wall.

Back to top Go down

Post by Uvindei Sun Apr 10, 2011 6:27 pm

Charlotte:
I straighten to my full height. "And that will?" I ask. "No fighting, if you please." I say, looking coldly into the eyes of each and every person.
Uvindei
Uvindei

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 10, 2011 6:31 pm

Lady Anastasia almost laughed. "It will prevent you from getting killed if you throw it at one of us. And do you really believe that your rules will stop us?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 10, 2011 6:31 pm

(could I make Lady Anastasia evil a little as well as good because I kind of like this side of her)

Back to top Go down

Post by Uvindei Sun Apr 10, 2011 6:34 pm

Charlotte:
"My rules alone? No. But I'm not as weak as you think. Now, if you please, settle down."
Uvindei
Uvindei

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 10, 2011 6:36 pm

Lady Anastasia smiled. "Believe me, I know you are stronger than you appear, I could sense it the moment I walked in, you choose to ignore you gifts. I don't see a problem here, we are just talking."

Back to top Go down

Post by Uvindei Sun Apr 10, 2011 6:37 pm

Charlotte:
"Alright." I say, then start cleaning a table.
Uvindei
Uvindei

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 10, 2011 6:40 pm

Lady Anastasia turned back to Mitchell.

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:57 pm

Mitchell: I smiled at her calmly. "Nice to see you again too Madam. Haven't seen you since that night in Paris." I said smiling a little wider. "And according to my information you were completely on our side. I guess just by that display of effectioin you gave to the maid, you can't entirely hide your true self." I told her while picking up some hay, snapping my fingers, and catching the tips of the hay on fire. The blue fire arosed and I licked my fingers to put it out before this nice tavern was put under flames.
Moxie
Moxie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:01 pm

(Yea, sure, she can be evil and good. A lot of people have both complexes in R/L, so why not?)

(Just gonna jump back in here, I've been waiting for replies for a while, and then suddenly I come on today and poof! It went from 11 to 65 in like a day!)

Shannon
During supper, Aldebrand looked at me and giggled. I raised an eyebrow. "Aldy, what's so funny?" He smirked and told me there was stew all over my gown. I glanced down and my ruined gown confirmed it. "Damn, this was my good dress!" I exclaimed, then apologized for swearing in front of my sons, who were only seven and five, too young for such words. The boys laughed at my indiscretion. Carlton remained silent. He wasn't one for censoring what the children heard. He told me it was silly to try to shield children from the real world; they needed to be prepared when the time came for them to go out on their own, he told me every day.

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:05 pm

Magaret: I walked silently around the woods looking for my brother. I couldn't find him. But do I want to find him? I know what he has to do... But that doesn't mean I shouldn't try and protect him. I smiled as I saw Shannon in her little window in her house. I walked over and knocked on the door smiling lightly and contently.
Moxie
Moxie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 10, 2011 10:54 pm

Lady Anastasia smiled. "Ah, yes that night in Paris, that was a great night. I still am on your side, it's hard to cover up." I smiled at his use of magic. "I love when you use your magic like that."

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Sun Apr 10, 2011 10:58 pm

Mitchell: "I know you do." I said smiling. "I really loved that night in Paris. We should do something like that sometime soon."
Moxie
Moxie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 11, 2011 10:36 am

Petronilla looked from Lady Anastasia to Mitchell. She felt very awkward and out-of-place sitting there. "If you'll excuse me," she said, standing up, "I don't wish to intrude upon private memories. If it pleases you, I'll leave now." Without waiting for a response, she walked back to the table Lord Asterby sat at.

"You're so submissive, my Pet," Lord Asterby said, " 'If you'll excuse me.' 'If it pleases you.' But who am I to complain?" He gently tucked a loose strand of hair behind her ear and ran his fingers lightly down her jawline.

A shiver went down Petronilla's spine - not of pleasure, but of something decidedly unpleasant. As always, Lord Asterby's touch was not a loving caress. It was, rather, as though he were petting a cat or a dog or some other pet. For, as he subconciously reminded her so many times, she was his Pet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:36 pm

"I'd like that too." Lady Anastasia said with a smile. "Care to join me?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Uvindei Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:12 pm

Charlotte:
I feel uneasy. I'm not sure what it is, but at the moment, the good side of things seems woefully outnumbered.
Uvindei
Uvindei

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Tue Apr 12, 2011 7:47 am

Mitchell: I smiled easily at her. "Well I would love to madam." I said pulling out a chair and sitting down beside her. I casually lifted my hand under the table and landed it on her leg as I left her eyes to look around the tavern.

Margaret: It was raining outside as I walked alone in the woods when I came across a tavern where I felt so much bad energy inside. I knew my brother was inside there. Without a second thought I walked inside and saw no one other than big brother Mitchell with his Lady Anastasia and a few other evil warlocks and witches. I looked at the maid and smiled easily and walked in casually and calmly.

Mitchell: As soon as I saw my sister my breathing became uneasy. My stare became a glare of hatred and a sudden lust for blood arose from my well being. "Why hello Margaret."

Margaret: My stomach turned at the sound of his voice. "Hello Mitchell." I said trying not to turn towards him and walked to the nearest stool.
Moxie
Moxie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum