the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Now all your love is wasted/And then who the hell was I?/And I'm breaking at the britches/And at the end of all your lines/Who will love you?

2 posters

Page 1 of 16 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next

Go down

Now all your love is wasted/And then who the hell was I?/And I'm breaking at the britches/And at the end of all your lines/Who will love you? Empty Now all your love is wasted/And then who the hell was I?/And I'm breaking at the britches/And at the end of all your lines/Who will love you?

Post by Guest Sun Apr 10, 2011 4:55 pm

-Thank you, Bon Iver, for singing "Skinny Love", and thus giving me the title for this RPG! Very Happy-

You all, for various reasons (mostly heartbreak) no longer believe in love. Either that, or you don't think that anybody could love you, that you could love anybody, etc. Somebody has set out to try to prove you wrong by putting you in a house, and hoping that you shall bond and even fall in love.

Rules:
1) Please create one boy and one girl so that we can have an even number of both genders.
2) Please don't just write what your character is saying. Like, don't just write: I said, "Hey. How's it going?" It would be great if you could add to that by writing some type of thought, or feeling, anything that can develop your character!
3) Use correct grammar and punctuation. Considering this is connected to a writing website, I don't think I have to worry about this. Don't prove me wrong!
4) I know that other RPGs have used this rule, but I'm stealing it because I like it Very Happy You are not allowed to fall in love with the first person you talk to, because I want to prevent the characters from just attaching themselves to the first person they meet.
5) This is incredibely corny, but seriously.....just have fun!!

My characters:

Name: Eliza Simon
Looks: http://radiohippie.files.wordpress.com/2009/09/whip-it-ellen-page-drew-barrymore-82.jpg Yay Ellen page!! Haha.
Bio: Ever since her boyfriend dumped her, she is convinced she will never be loved. Actually, no, that's not true. She knew she wouldn't be loved before that, she knew love didn't really exist due to her parents and their failure of a marriage. Actually, her parents are on the brink of divorce, and she supposes she should be sad or angry that they aren't trying to save her marriage, but she knows they can't help it. After all, love doesn't exist...right? Then again, her perfect older sister (who she has given up trying to live up to) is now married and pregnant....
Personality: Eliza doesn't talk much, and is pissed off easily, although she tries to bottle up her anger and pretend that she doesn't feel anything until she is alone. Yes, in front of people, she pretends that she doesn't care about anybody and that she is emotionless.

Name: Paul Lennon (ha, see what I did there Beatles fans?)
Looks: http://www.rtvchannel.tv/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/Aaron-Johnson.jpg Oh Aaron Johnson...what a beautiful man. What a stud.
Bio: To everybody he knows, Paul is known as the "golden boy." He's athletic, smart, charming, a talented musician. But for him, life isn't so perfect at home. He is never able to please his father, no matter what he does. His mother is usually locked in her room (her and his father have separate rooms) doing who knows what. His girlfriend, who he thought was "the one", dumped him. In retrospect, he supposes that he is only 16, and thus shouldn't be thinking about "the one."
Personality: As aforesaid, he's the golden boy. He's perfect. He's kind. But sometimes, he wishes that he could just have a meltdown. He's tired of being so perfect all of the time. He wants to be able to make mistakes.

-So, I don't know how much longer I can stay on, but if we could start when I'm online that would be cool...haha, sorry if I'm being selfish.-

Back to top Go down

Now all your love is wasted/And then who the hell was I?/And I'm breaking at the britches/And at the end of all your lines/Who will love you? Empty Re: Now all your love is wasted/And then who the hell was I?/And I'm breaking at the britches/And at the end of all your lines/Who will love you?

Post by Avery Sun Apr 10, 2011 5:28 pm

I can't join now, but I'm going to...
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Now all your love is wasted/And then who the hell was I?/And I'm breaking at the britches/And at the end of all your lines/Who will love you? Empty Re: Now all your love is wasted/And then who the hell was I?/And I'm breaking at the britches/And at the end of all your lines/Who will love you?

Post by Avery Sun Apr 10, 2011 5:41 pm

Oh, and I love that song :3
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 10, 2011 5:54 pm

Name: Cameron "Cam" Faulkner
Looks: Now all your love is wasted/And then who the hell was I?/And I'm breaking at the britches/And at the end of all your lines/Who will love you? Taylor10
Bio: Cam has the perfect life--well make that had. Two years ago she met this boy who she had fallen in love with, but a year ago, when they were on their way home from a football game they were hit head on and he died on impact. Cam doesn't believe in love because she believes that if there was such thing as love then nothing bad would happen to the one that you love. Just a few months ago she had another boyfriend, but that was soon over when she found out that he was cheating on her with her best friend.
Personality: Cam has always been the one that does everything--cheerleading, volleyball, lacrosse, debate, and theater. She has recently been doing more to mask her pain about her past boyfriend and her anger at her best friend.

Name: Will Harris
Looks: Now all your love is wasted/And then who the hell was I?/And I'm breaking at the britches/And at the end of all your lines/Who will love you? Mattd210
Bio: Will is the jock with a nerdy side--he aces his classes and all the girls love him, except for the one that broke his heart, the only one he wants. His former girlfriend broke it off, breaking his heart and causing him to not believe in love and wince when the word is said. His parents have been divorced since he was young, making it even harder on him because lives with both parents--one for the school year and one for summer.
Personality: Will keeps his feeling private, hating to burden people with his worries. He can't seem to catch a break though, having lost the only one he loved.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 10, 2011 7:16 pm

Haha, me too Hooters!

And Alyson, I'm glad you joined! Haha Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:36 pm

Name: Mateo Parsons
Looks: Dark brown hair that is slightly wavy is kind of a skater cut. He has light green eyes that are slightly Asian looking and he stands at 6'1". He's pretty thin and has an indie/ alternative rock fashion sense.
Bio: Mateo can't help but blame himself. A week before his 17th birthday, he decided that he was going to spend some time with his mother instead of his girlfriend. He had no clue about her battle wth depression, but when he got a phone call that she had killed herself, all was revealed. He's grown distant from his family and doesn't really talk, but he always plays his guitar and occasionally he'll sing.
Personality: Normally, Mateo is pretty calm, but he also seems pretty reserved. He doesn't like to be a part of things that might make his socialize a lot. He's a really sweet guy and sometimes he does things unintentionally.

Name: Arcadian Nash
Looks: Arcadian has long blonde hair and full hazel lips. She is fairly pale and petite. She doesn't look like the type of girl who'd stay single long. She has good bone structure and a nice smile, and is very pretty.
Bio: After dating her boyfriend for four years, he decided to break up with her for none other than his best friend. When she got angry, he made up vicious rumors that she was clingy, obsessive, and extremely jealous. All she needs is one guy to give her a chance and she can show that she is worth the trouble.
Personality: Though impulsive and unpredictable, Arcadian is a nice girl who wears her heart on her sleeve. She gets along with nearly anyone and makes a loyal friend.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:08 pm

Name: Marissa Stewart
Looks: Now all your love is wasted/And then who the hell was I?/And I'm breaking at the britches/And at the end of all your lines/Who will love you? Hungary-Hetalia-Elizaveta-Hedervary-27001175068
Bio: Marissa lives in fear of men. Her last boyfriend abused her like crazy, and eventually pushed her from a window, putting her in the hospital. He's in jail now, but she's terrified of what will happen when he comes out. She dislikes letting anyone touch her, especially guys.
Personality: She seems a little like a mouse, quietly going through life unnoticed, doing her schoolwork, but she's nice. Just distrusting.

Name: Alex Kirkland
Looks: Now all your love is wasted/And then who the hell was I?/And I'm breaking at the britches/And at the end of all your lines/Who will love you? _Hetalia__Bonne_Saint_Valentin_by_koinogenki
Bio: He just can't hold a steady girlfriend, now can he? He hits on EVERY. GIRL. He sees, and quite frankly, some say he's at least kissed every one of the girls at school.
Personality: A little bit of a dick, kinda ditzy, but he can be kinda nice.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:40 pm

Yeah... But I'm on my iPod so my posts might not be as long
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:42 pm

That's fine! Who wants to start? Wait, maybe we should wait for Alysonpaige though.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:07 pm

I most certainly do not want to start.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:17 pm

Aha, alright, I'll start.

Eliza: This is BS. Seriously. I mean, am I really expected to find true love and all that bull? That stuff's for the birds. Honestly. I stare up at the house looming over me, and I so do not look forward to staying here.

Paul: I am expected to find true love at this house. That'll be impossible. Sure, I'll probably find a girl that thinks she likes me, because I'm "perfect" or whatever. But she won't love me, because love. Does. Not. Exist. Period.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 11, 2011 8:03 pm

wait so they are put in a house to try and find love again?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 11, 2011 8:05 pm

(Pretty much: You all, for various reasons (mostly heartbreak) no longer believe in love. Either that, or you don't think that anybody could love you, that you could love anybody, etc. Somebody has set out to try to prove you wrong by putting you in a house, and hoping that you shall bond and even fall in love. )

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 11, 2011 8:14 pm

(okie dokie Very Happy)

Cam: I stared at the large house in front of me and wishing I could just turn around and run away , away from the thing that was determined to ruin my life and break my heart--love.

Will: I, honestly, had no clue why I was even here, I only loved one person and that person had broken my heart and now supposedly loved someone else, I don't think I will ever be able to love anyone else, that girl was my world, my everything--not that I had told anyone that because I keep my feelings to myself and would have mostly heard a comment like, "Whipped!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:14 pm

(I'm thinking about joining...still have room?)
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

http://www.firemeup.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Tue Apr 12, 2011 11:19 am

Mateo smiled a little as he left his house. His mom called out to him, blowing him a kiss. She was the only person he could say he loved. Otherwise, he didn’t believe in the word. He regarded the house grimly as he pulled up in his car and parked it outside. He took a deep breath and walked in, hoping for the best; the best being no one there, or no one talking to him. He checked his key and found his room, then dropped his stuff off, before going downstairs.

Arcadian hoped the rumors hadn’t spread to this house. She hoped with all her heart and her soul that they hadn’t. She didn’t want a dirty reputation coming in here, but it was probably too late. If they had gone to school with her or around here, they probably already knew. No one would come near her now. She sat at the large kitchen table with her lips in a tight line.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:34 pm

Marissa: I entered the house quietly, and found a couch quite easily. I set my backpack on the ground, and curled up in a ball in the corner, hoping no one will ever notice me.

Alex: I walked up to the house, with a smile on my face. Great, more girls for me to hang out with. New girls, that hadn't heard of me, girls that wouldn't be able to resist my charming face. I entered the house. "Hello ladies, your knight in shining armor has arrived!" I called.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:38 pm

Name: Jude
Looks: Black hair and hazel eyes.
Bio: Jude lives with his cousins, Karlee and Evan. This is because he accidentally shot his mentally ill twin brother at the age of seven and his parents didn't really care, causing him to look for a better home. Other than that, nothing huge has happened in his life, but the accident still haunts him.
Personality: Likes to joke around, teases his cousin endlessly and tends to act as if he likes rainbows around boys. Very fun-loving but can be serious when he has to be.

Name: Serina
Looks: Haven't decided yet.
Bio: At the age of five, she was given a quarter-sized violin from her parents. She still plays violin now in order to keep the family together.
Personality: We'll see. I don't know her very well yet.
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

http://www.firemeup.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 16 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum