the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Now all your love is wasted/And then who the hell was I?/And I'm breaking at the britches/And at the end of all your lines/Who will love you?

2 posters

Page 2 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next

Go down

Now all your love is wasted/And then who the hell was I?/And I'm breaking at the britches/And at the end of all your lines/Who will love you? - Page 2 Empty Re: Now all your love is wasted/And then who the hell was I?/And I'm breaking at the britches/And at the end of all your lines/Who will love you?

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:39 pm

Serina: "Where am I?" I asked, looking around the strange house. Why had my mom sent me here?"

Jude: I strolled into the house, leaning against a wall. "Hey, ladies," I said.
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

http://www.firemeup.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Now all your love is wasted/And then who the hell was I?/And I'm breaking at the britches/And at the end of all your lines/Who will love you? - Page 2 Empty Re: Now all your love is wasted/And then who the hell was I?/And I'm breaking at the britches/And at the end of all your lines/Who will love you?

Post by Avery Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:40 pm

Arcadian looked up from her place at the table and snorted. "Could you be more arrogant? You know, it really turns girls on," she hissed.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:43 pm

Jude: I raised an eyebrow. "You were talking to the other dude, right?"

Serina: I rolled my eyes. "What are we doing here?"
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Tue Apr 12, 2011 7:00 pm

Arcadian nodded once, her lips in a tight line. Calling yourself a knight in shining armor made you seem like an ass. Good first impression.

(So Arcadian can't fall for Alex and Jude can't fall for Arcadian.)
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Tue Apr 12, 2011 7:01 pm

(alright.)

Serina: I rolled my eyes. "Only stupid boys do that."

Jude: I shrugged. "Most boys are stupid. Learn that and you'll go far."
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 12, 2011 7:20 pm

Alex: "Now how dare you call me arrogant, when you know you can't resist my charms?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Tue Apr 12, 2011 7:21 pm

Serina: I rolled my eyes. "That really is arrogant. Seriously, grow up."

Jude: I shrugged. "Like I said, all men are like that. Get over it..."

Serina: "Serina."

Jude: "Ah. Nice to meet you. What are your names?" I asked the others.
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Tue Apr 12, 2011 7:44 pm

Arcadian rolled her eyes at the guy. "I'm Arcadian," she said to the boy and got up, stalkin off, her hips swaying.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Tue Apr 12, 2011 7:45 pm

Jude: "Arcadian," I repeated. "That's a cool name."

Serina: "Dude, what's your name?"

Jude: "Huh? Oh. My name is Jude."
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:01 pm

Eliza: I watch the conversation that is happening with these people, rather amused and strangely fascinated with these people. I wonder why they're here, why they don't believe in love.

Paul: "Hey," I say to no one in particular. I'm hoping somebody returns my greeting. Of course, I'm almost positive that somebody will. I don't mean to brag, but I don't think I"ve ever been ignored before. Well, maybe my father has...but he doesn't count.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:01 pm

Jude: I waved to Paul. "Hey."

Serina: I turned to the girl. "What are you talking about?"
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:05 pm

Paul: "What's your name? I'm Paul." And then, because most people seem to find this humorous, I add, "Lennon."

Eliza: I look up. Is this girl talking to me? Probably not. And even if she is, I don't feel like talking to her. There's a brown couch in the corner of the living room, right next to the kitchen, and I walk over to it, sinking in. I close my eyes, pretending to sleep. I've barely been here ten minutes, and I'm already irritated.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:09 pm

Jude: I offered him a hand to shake. "Jude."

Serina: Well, that was nice. I shrugged and let her walk off.
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:11 pm

Paul: "Nice to meet you, Jude. Ah, it seems like we both have, how do I put it, Beatles kind of names. You know, I'm Paul Lennon. You're Jude, like 'Hey Jude'."

Eliza: I feel rather guilty for ignoring Serina, but I shake the feeling off. I mustn't feel guilty. I musn't feel anything. Or rather, I must look like I don't feel anything.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:12 pm

Jude: "Yeah, I guess." I shrugged. "It's an awesome name."

Serina: I waved at Paul, who seemed friendlier. "Hi."
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:15 pm

Mateo walked out of his room, rubbing his eyes a little. It was depressing, being in this house full of other people that seemed to beeither depressed or full of themselves. Mateo sat down in an armchair, pursing his lips.

Arcadian walked back into the kitchen, sighing. She forgot her tarnished silver ring on the table. She grabbed it and then looked at the group, smiling embarrassedly.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:16 pm

Paul: "Yeah. Wait. Mine or yours?" Then, I turn at the sound of a girl's voice, "Hey," I say to Serina, "What's your name?"

Eliza: I flicker my eyes open quickly. The girl is gone. In place of the girl is a boy in an armchair. I ignore him. I don't want to talk to people.

(Okay, so Paul and Serina can't fall in love.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:17 pm

(who the crap is she gonna end up with then? gah. haha jk she'll find someone.)

Jude: "Both," I said.

Serina: "I'm Serina. And you're Paul?"
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:21 pm

(Haha, sorry! Don't worry she'll find somebody...)

Paul: "Yeah, I agree," I say to Jude. To Serina, I say, "Yeah. Nice to meet you." I give her one of my trademark smiles, the one that everybody seems to find irrestistible.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:22 pm

Arcadian decided to sit down. Quietly, she regarded the rest of the group. She spun her ring, the silver catching the light at times and making her smile grow.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:22 pm

(haha she always ends up being the first one to talk to people.)

Serina: His smile is pretty cute, but I don't know if he's my type. "Nice to meet you too."

Jude: I nodded to the living room. "We should go talk to them too."
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:30 pm

(Haha, awe Neutral)

Paul: I nod at Jude. "Sounds good." To Serina I say, "Hey, want to come with us?"

Eliza: I groan when I realize that more people are coming to the living room. Really? they have to come into the damn living room? Geez, I just need my space.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:32 pm

Mateo looked at the girl for a second. "You don't like company either, I take it?" He asked with a half frown.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:35 pm

I'm gonna go for the night... Try not to get too far without me?
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:38 pm

Eliza: "Not at all," I say, my face emotionally vacant. "And I guess you don't either?"

(Alright, we won't! Bye! Also...Eliza and Mateo can't fall in love now.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next