the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trentas (advanced RP, please, please read all the rules before joining...)

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Trentas (advanced RP, please, please read all the rules before joining...) - Page 2 Empty Re: Trentas (advanced RP, please, please read all the rules before joining...)

Post by Avery Mon Apr 18, 2011 4:06 pm

Adaline lowered her bow and nodded. "Sure," she smiled, letting her other hand fall to her side. "What would you like to train with? I know you don't normally use a bow... neither do I." She normally used her blow darts, but a bow was her close second.

(Rigel, not Mia, my bad...) Rigel nodded, though he couldn't see. "Well maybe instead of puting, you could train, make yourself better," she said.

Jaimes pursed his lips. "Combat," he grinned, letting his Voulge slip into his hands. It was his favorite weapon by far and he had become an expert at using it.

Asher heard a very quiet noise to his left and turned, walking around a girl. One of... Them. In a split second, his throwing stars were out of his hand.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Trentas (advanced RP, please, please read all the rules before joining...) - Page 2 Empty Re: Trentas (advanced RP, please, please read all the rules before joining...)

Post by Some New Stillettos Mon Apr 18, 2011 4:14 pm

Jared - "I'm fine with a sword, if you like," I suggest to her quietly. I looked her over, it would be fun, yet hard to fight against her. She was talented. "I'm flexible."

Destiny - I groan as I dodge them easily, "Are you always this impulsive?" I scoff as I get out my dagger easily, fluidly.
Some New Stillettos
Some New Stillettos

http://courtlynnrose.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Mon Apr 18, 2011 4:16 pm

Sylvia
I grabbed my whip and snapped it out to my side. "Lets do this then." I grinned back to him. I circled him slightly, and waited for him to make the first move. my movements were fluid and careful while on defence. "Your move."

Dom
"That would involve being able to walk without falling over every root or running into trees and walls." I grumbled. I sighed and forced myself to my feet, running my hand along the side of the tree. "but i can try training. So...um...would you like to train against me?" most people had avoided to, not wanting to hurt the blind kid.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Mon Apr 18, 2011 4:23 pm

(Oh, I didn't mean to put that he threw them... I just meant to write that he took them out.)

Asher raised an eyebrow. "Impulsive? How so?" He asked.

Rigel smiled. "I'd love to, but I'm not going easy on you," she said. "Would you like to use your power or just combat?" She asked.

Adaline thought for a second. "I haven't much trainging with a sword," she said, pursing her lips.

Jaimes stayed still, watching her and turning in slow circles as she walked around him.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Mon Apr 18, 2011 4:27 pm

Dom
"Combat will be fine for right now." I said, grabbing my chain. My powers were still sensitive after my hearing becamse sharper. I concentrated on her steps, turning to i was facing her.

Syl
"What, you dont want to make the first move?" I asked him, before moving quickly. My whip lashing out to him and wrapping around his ankle. I tugged slightly, trying to knock him off balence. If he wasnt going to make the first move, then i would.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Mon Apr 18, 2011 4:33 pm

Jaimes grinned at her move. It had put him in the right spot. He brought his voulge down, cutting through the leather like butter. "I just needed a good set up," he said, thowing the end of the whip aside.

Rigel stood up, facing him. She slipped her Katars onto her wrists and got ready to fight him. She took a breath and then went silent.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Mon Apr 18, 2011 4:39 pm

Syl
I glared at him. "Not fair," I muttered, glaring at him. I grabbed my sword. I wasnt half as good as a fighter with a sword then i was with a whip. This might be a problem.

Dom
I waited for her to make the first move. my chain swung silently in my hands. The one end was weighted so if i swung it out to her, it would wrap around her then lock into place. She would be trapped if i decided to do that, but i would need to be able to find her first. I waited for her to make a sound. Any sound would work.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Some New Stillettos Mon Apr 18, 2011 4:46 pm

Avery wrote:(Oh, I didn't mean to put that he threw them... I just meant to write that he took them out.)

Asher raised an eyebrow. "Impulsive? How so?" He asked.

Rigel smiled. "I'd love to, but I'm not going easy on you," she said. "Would you like to use your power or just combat?" She asked.

Adaline thought for a second. "I haven't much trainging with a sword," she said, pursing her lips.

Jaimes stayed still, watching her and turning in slow circles as she walked around him.

Destiny - I laughed gently, still alert, "Well, I was just taking a small walk, this isn't even your territory anymore." I comment. "I wasn't looking for trouble... yet."

Jared - I pursed my lips as well. "Well, what are you trained well in? If I may ask." I say wondering. It had been a while since I had talked to Adaline.
Some New Stillettos
Some New Stillettos

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Mon Apr 18, 2011 4:56 pm

"Very fair," Jaimes laughed, hopping back as she lunged with her sword. He guessed she wasn't as good, but it was what she had now.

Rigel waited patiently, crouching down, still not making a sound. She examined his chain, seeing the heavier end. She'd need to stay away from that.

Asher found himself laughing, too. "Well it's not your territory, either. And if you were just taking a walk, why were you hiding?" He asked.

Adaline showed him the blow pipe. "I have deadly accuracy," she said, pausing.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Some New Stillettos Mon Apr 18, 2011 4:59 pm

Destiny - I raised my eyebrows, "Wouldn't you if you were me running into you? I'm not in the mood for a fight, so I was trying to avoid it. It makes perfect sense."

Jared - I laughed, "Well, I have no desire to die, but sure, let's do it."
Some New Stillettos
Some New Stillettos

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Mon Apr 18, 2011 5:00 pm

Sylvia
Even when not using my powers I was faster then the average Trentas. I twirled my sword in my hand and circled him again. I watched him as i circled, not daring to make the next move. I was going to take the defensive if i had to fight with a sword.

Dom
i whistled slightly, waiting for the sound waves to come back to me. I saw a vary vague outline of where she was and lashed out the chain. I felt it latch on to her and grinned. Maybe i wasnt totally hopeless. I walked slowly in the direction of the taunt chain.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:45 pm

Rigel used his speed as an advantage to untagle the rope from his ankle and skid it across the ground away from her, like she had moved. She took long, silent bounds in the other direction.

Adaline pursed her lips. "I don't think this would be a very fair fight. Maybe we could just hang out instead?" She suggested.

Jaimes just watched her circle him, like she was intimidating or something. Nothing really scared Jaimes unless his life was at stake. And he knew she wouldn't kill him.

Asher nodded. "I suppose your logic checks out," he said.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:53 pm

Dom
I found the end of the chain and felt that she wasn't there. I narrowed my eyes and spun around. The quick movement caused the chain to hit against something again. I could tell it wasn't a tree from the sound. Could I have nailed her again?

Sylvia
I moved quickly again. I used quick movements to attempt to knock the mallace out if his hand. In the process I had lost my own blade. sighing I did the last idea I had. I charged him and tackled him. We rolled acouple times.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Some New Stillettos Tue Apr 19, 2011 4:50 pm

Destiny - I smiled, "Of course it does!" I flick my hair off my shoulders, still alert just in case. Now, just be civilized. I sent the thought into his head gently, just to be sure.

Jared - I grinned. "Sounds even better." I started thinking of how amazing it would be hanging out with her and my grin widened. To anyone listening to my thoughts it would seem as if I was in love with her, but I wasn't. Love was something I didn't and wouldn't admit to, but she was fascinating to me. Like an unexplored cave, or the secrets of the universe.
Some New Stillettos
Some New Stillettos

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2