the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

7 Minutes In Heaven

2 posters

Page 11 of 19 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 19  Next

Go down

7 Minutes In Heaven - Page 11 Empty Re: 7 Minutes In Heaven

Post by Black&White Tue May 03, 2011 1:26 pm

Ally
I nod, going over and sitting back on the bed, putting an arm around her. "Bekka..." I'm choking up, but I can't cry. Not yet. "You said you wanted to die in my arms. If this is what you want, i want every final second."
Black&White
Black&White

http://blackandwhite1020.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 03, 2011 9:11 pm

Amber: I got up and headed to the vending machine in the waiting room, desperately needing some air.

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Tue May 03, 2011 9:31 pm

Rome: "If you liked me, why didn't you want to . . . Go steady, when I asked at the dinner, before we got into that argument? I said I was using you but . . . I just used that excuse because I was hurt that you didn't want to know me. Which was predictable, because all you wanted was sex, but . . ." I trailed off and met her eyes, knowing this obviously wasn't over, that she would maybe buy this and I could coax her to take her clothes off again.

Bekka: I close my eyes, and feel myself fading. Is death emptiness? Nothingness? I'll know soon. I am so scared it hurts.
I realize that I want to die alone. I do not want to die with them staring at me. Not even in Ally's arms, because it will only hurt Jonas.
Good thing I'm dying now, because I think I love them both. Which would really screw things up.
"Get a doctor!" I cry, and look urgent.
I know I'll die before one arrives. If it means I'll die as they work over me and try to save a lost cause that's alright. That way Ally and Jonas can fully accept that I'm gone.

(WAHHHHHHH!!!!!!)
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 03, 2011 9:34 pm

Jen: "You really think I'm an idiot, don't you, Rome?" I hissed, taking a step toward him angrily, my eyes narrowed. "I've been through more clones of you than I can count, I know how you work. Sure, I thought you were different for awhile, but obviously there's nothing to you. You have nothing below the surface, you're just a jerk."

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Tue May 03, 2011 9:37 pm

Rome: I shrug, "Suit yourself. Go ahead, but you'll be missing out."
I wave her away, and turn around, but I know she'll follow. That girl has a lot to say. I think getting mad at me makes her feel better about the fact that she's very attracted to me, and probably regrets ending what we were in the middle of.
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Tue May 03, 2011 9:39 pm

Ally
I shimmy over to the heart monitor, turning it back on and letting her frantic heart's beep fill the air. The nurses will know something is wrong sooner than I can call for a doctor, but I don't want to call for one.
"I love you, Bekka," i say quickly. I meet her eyes with a small, tortured smile. "I love you."
And to me it's just me and her and our last moments together. As the nurses file in, all is slow motion. I silently bend down closer and kiss her lightly, one last time.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 03, 2011 9:39 pm

Jen: "Finally," I muttered under my breath, walking in the opposite direction than him. He'd been stalking me this whole way, I had to make up that ridiculous story about liking him! And calling myself a slut...I smirked to myself. Good work, he just may have believed me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 04, 2011 1:59 pm

Jonas
I gave her hand a small squeeze before letting it go and stepping backwards, so Ally and Bekka could share that last moment.

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Wed May 04, 2011 6:45 pm

Bekka: They filed over me, and before they could say anything else I called, "Get them to leave, I don't want them to see me die!"
The nurse considered arguing but the monitor was beating frantically. She knew it had been unplugged, but how? Now it was going so slow, almost not there.
A doctor stood in front of the two and asked them to leave. They would be hurt but....
Beep.....Beep.........Beep.......
The monitor stopped beeping before I died. I looked forward, desperation clear in my eyes, searching for them to be looking at me, and they weren't. The doctor was talking to them still, not quite finished his sentence about kicking them out. It all slowed down, and then, everything stopped.

Rome: (waiting for the next day?)
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 04, 2011 7:16 pm

Crying or Very sad Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Wed May 04, 2011 7:49 pm

Ally
I don't give a fuck what the doctor says, so long as she's in my arms I'm not going anywhere. "Make it stop," i whisper, shaking at the end of the tone. "Shut it up..." It's the end; she's dead.
I close my eye, tears finally escaping me. But I don't want to cry. I know she'd be sad at seeing me cry. But they come anyway, as i put a hand to her forehead drawing it down over her eyes and look down upon her. Just like she's sleeping.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 04, 2011 8:50 pm

can we fast forward to the next day...?

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Thu May 05, 2011 5:37 pm

Ally
It's odd, waking up and going through the usual routine. It's odd having to go to school. My parents wouldn't let me stay home. They said I had already missed too much. Two weeks? That's not nearly enough. The principal had called and said I could take off as much time as I needed, knowing how attached I was to Bekka. It wouldn't go on my attendence, and as long as I made up the work my grades would stay the same. But I plan on skipping class anyway. I park in the senior lot, get out and don't even bother with going to my locker. I go to the back of the school, behind the snack stand of the football field. My eyes feel raw; i don't think i got any sleep last night. Or any night since then.
I run my hands over my arms slowly as I sit on a rock, leaning back against the building. This emotional nothingness hurts more than anything I've ever felt. I look over to my bag beside me but shake off the thought. "Why the hell did I even bring it?" I mutter to myself under my breath. Because I want to feel something. Anything. Without much thought it's suddenly in my hands, the blade of my brother's pocket knife glinting in the morning sun.
I stare at it for the longest time before throwing it away. "I don't need it..." Not yet, but underneath my sweatshirt's sleeves was the evidence of a few times I failed to convince myself.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Thu May 05, 2011 5:41 pm

Rome: I snuck out of class, as usual, to find Ally behind the shack. My eyes perk and I rush over.
Bekka had died two weeks or so ago. Everyone was crazy about it, until this week some new drama with a freshmen being pregnant over-rode it and Bekka was forgotten. As she should be. I'm so much better along now that she's dead.
Ally was now single. Perfect. I could use someone in my bed.
"Ally, wait up!" I rush over to her, she looked awful, but I had to admit, she was gorgeous.
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Thu May 05, 2011 5:50 pm

Ally
I turn surprised, caught in my inner thoughts. And I don't mean to glare, it just sort of happens. Whose fault was it anymore? I don't even remember... Mine, because I had...had cheated on Rome...? No, it had to be his. I wouldn't hurt Bekka. I could never hurt her. He was the one who beat her, made her go into the hospital. It could have been me. It should have been me.
"Rome," i say, my voice low and even. I look back to the knife, staring at it and not caring if he sees. Let him see the damage he's caused me. "What do you want?"
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Thu May 05, 2011 5:57 pm

Rome: "Hey, loosen up Ally," I laugh softly and come closer, tucking loose hair behind her ear, "I'm only trying to help. I think you know how sorry I am for doing that to Bekka, it was only because I was jealous she . . Took you away from me. I over-reacted."
I looked down, and I can admit: That's actually true.
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Thu May 05, 2011 6:24 pm

Ally
I hit his hand away, letting my hair fall whichever way it felt like falling. I hadn't cared about it in so fucking long. "Are you /trying/ to justify beating my best friend to me? Putting her in a coma for a /week/?" I stand up, and though i'm such a small little ant compared to him, my anger makes me feel bigger. It's sort of nice, feeling something else.
"Shut up. Just shut the fuck up! She didn't do anything! She didn't deserve any of that! It was me, Rome!" My throat closes and I feel angry tears again. "ME, ROME! Why the hell didn't you beat me?! Why didn't you kill me?!" I weakly punch at his chest, not doing a thing to him. Not being able to say anything else because I'm sobbing like a fucking baby again. I'm sort of dizzy, sinking to the dirt. I haven't been eating like I should have lately.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Thu May 05, 2011 6:26 pm

Rome: I let her get her anger out, waiting as she freaked and cried. Then, I put an arm around her neck and pulled her head to my chest, stroking her hair and the other arm around her back.
"Just let it out, Ally, let it out."
"I never hit you, because I love you."
Present tense.
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Thu May 05, 2011 6:31 pm

Ally
Me, a starved emotional wreck, couldn't possibly push off Rome, the football player so I don't even try. "You killed her," i croak out, tears still streaming down my face. "She dead because -" My voice cracks and I can't accuse him. There's only me.
God damn it, i couldn't do this. "I want my knife," i mumble into his chest.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 05, 2011 6:55 pm

Amber: Today I was starting at the local high school, which I was suppose to do two weeks ago until my mom died. I figured this would be like any other time I started a new school--awkward and lonesome. I was used to it though, I had sure done it enough.
I had gotten a schedule and headed to my locker first to stash my books, but after that I decided to explore the school, not really caring if I was caught or not. So I headed outside and walked around the school and ran into the girl from the hospital and a guy.

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Sat May 07, 2011 6:23 pm

Rome: I let out a "shhhh" noise in her ear, letting her cry into my shirt, staining it.
"Ally-"
A girl nears us. I turn and glare daggers.
"We're in the middle of something over here. Privacy, please?" I growl and turn my attention back to Ally.
The girl was pretty hot. I made note to keep an eye on her. The new kids were always easiest to take their clothes off for me.
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sat May 07, 2011 8:32 pm

Ally
I grit my teeth, my hands fisting angrily. "We're in the middle of /nothing/ Rome. You ended it because you PMSed about one time and ended up beating Bekka into a coma for a week!" I glare up at him and humorlessly laugh. "And you're still eying up girls! What the hell happened to 'OH, we had something /special/. I thought you bloody felt it too!" I somehow manage to push him off me and I stand, my fury rising and tears disappearing.
I snatch up my knife and point it at him. "Do you want to see?! Do want to see what you've given me?!" I take off my sweatshirt, show him everything. The scars, the healing cuts, and the most recent furious red ones. "Nothing Rome! Nothing but fucking pain! Is this what you call love?!"
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Sat May 07, 2011 9:18 pm

Rome: I stare at her stomach. It used to be so flat, soft.
Now it was scarred and lumpy. Good thing I had my way with her before it got hideous.
"Know what? I take this back. I'm gonna go, sorry for the interruption. Get better soon or something."
I turn and walk away, shaking my head. If she started on her own face she'd never have a guy ever again.
No wonder she's some freaky lesbian.

(ROME IS SUCH AN ASS!)
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sat May 07, 2011 9:25 pm

Ally
I forget to breath for a moment and then I laugh at him. "Oh, so you show your true colors. You don't love me. You don't love anyone! You won't ever love anyone, Rome, and no one will love you back with that fucking attitude!"
I close the knife, not wanting to deal with it anymore. "You beat /me/ Rome! When you hurt Bekka, you hurt me! Look at the damage you fucking caused. These are my bruises and my broken bones. This is my /murder/!"
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Sat May 07, 2011 9:37 pm

Rome: I took a deep swallow. Ally was crazy. Deluded. Overwhelmed with grief and not coping well.
Well, she had been the one to ruin her bikini body. She better not blame me when she doesn't get laid for the rest of her life due to those hideous scars.
"Ally, I'm just going to walk away slowly and call your parents. You need serious help," I say veeery slowly, keeping steady eye contact with her.
She looked insane. Ally was totally insane.
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 19 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 19  Next