the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.:Area 51:.

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

.:Area 51:. Empty .:Area 51:.

Post by Momo13 Fri Apr 22, 2011 11:53 am

Ok, so I know most of us (atleast I do) have at least one paranormal character with powers. Some of those characters have been sent to Area 51 for testing. simple enough, right? if your character doesnt have powers, they can break in to 51 to see what al the fuss about the area is.
Please have your character be from a book you are writing or have written. And no powerplaying or godmodling.

Name
Book they are from
powers
if in area 51
test subject or someone who just broke in
looks
personality
other

Name Billi
Age 17
Gender female
Book they are from What You Own
powers elemental bending...but has very little control
if in area 51
test subject or someone who just broke in
looks Jet black hair, dark blue eyes, pale skin with freckles.
personality Snarky and sarcastic. Doesnt take well to orders. BUt once you get to know her she is very nice and sweet.
other She just excaped from the lab she grew up in and lost her memory. Once she did escape, she made the mistake of using her powers and area 51 picked her up. She doesnt know her real name, or where she grew up.

Last edited by Momo13 on Fri Apr 22, 2011 12:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

.:Area 51:. Empty Re: .:Area 51:.

Post by Black&White Fri Apr 22, 2011 12:15 pm

Name: named herself Ami, codename is Ayakashi
Book they are from: Codename: Ayakashi
powers: telekinesis
if in area 51: yes
test subject
looks: http://www.sodahead.com/fun/what-color-hair-do-you-have/question-933247/?link=ibaf&imgurl=http://www.mynewhair.info/wp-content/uploads/2008/08/09beautifulbrunette.jpg&q=red%2Bbrown%2Bhair
personality: split. There's Ayakashi - crazy, murderous, idontgiveafuck - and there's Ami - quiet and observant, easily confused by real world terms. Trying to figure out emotions still, which is why she came about.
other: Created to be a biological weapon, Ayakashi didn't really want to follow orders and escaped. Got 'involved' with someone and got other emotions thrown at her which she couldn't comprehend, so they formed Ami. Captured again. 51 is trying to figure out what went wrong.
Black&White
Black&White

http://blackandwhite1020.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Fri Apr 22, 2011 12:17 pm

Name: Camillia (aka Cam)

Book they are from: Bound

powers: She's half vampire. Can stand the sun, but is stronger, faster, and stealthier than a human. Doesn't need blood, but doesn't mind it either. Her eyes have a red tint to them.

test subject

looks: http://www.style-hair-magazine.com/image-files/largeashleesimpson1-rea080804_57.jpg (minus the smile)

personality: She keeps to herself, but when she does talk to someone, she's usually very snarky and sarcastic.

other: An older vampire named Charolette was going to kill her mother before she was even born. To save her own life, her mother told Charolette that she could have her first born. That first born was Camillia. Once a day, Carolette gave Cam some of her blood to drink and this eventually turned Cam into a half vampire, half human. She does Charolette's dirty work for her. Area 51 got a hold of her when she was on one of her jobs and they saw her strength and speed.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Fri Apr 22, 2011 12:21 pm

Billi
I woke strapped to my normal table. Great, another testing day. "Morning Billi. How was your night?" One of the scientists asked.
"Go to hell," I snarled back at him.
"That bad? thats depressing." He grabbed a needle and moved to my arm. "I'm just going to knock you out for a bit." He said softly, before injecting me.
My eyes dialated, and i blacked out.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Fri Apr 22, 2011 12:28 pm

Cam watched the scientist knock Billi out in an odd detatched sort of way. She looked up at the ceiling, her mind spinning. All night and day she had cursed herself for being so careless, for getting caught.
Muttering, she strained against the restraints that held her in place. Bit by bit they started to bend, and her heart soared. Maybe, if she could just--
There was a tsking sound about her right shoulder. Turning her head, she saw the scientist from last night. She repressed a sigh.
"Camillia, we've talked about this."
She only stared at the guy in hatred. He frowned.
"Are we going to have to put you under again?"
Cam responded by yanking on the restraints again. They bent some more, but her shoulders and wrists screamed.
With a sigh, the scientist injected her with a murky fluid and her world turned black.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Fri Apr 22, 2011 12:34 pm

Ami watches emotionless from her table, not bothering to strain or fight. Patiently waiting for them to make a mistake again... She couldn't use her powers anyway. The silly contraption on her arm would trigger and inject her with arsenic if she did. Not enough to kill /her/, though perhaps a normal human, but weaken her enough to be dealt with.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Fri Apr 22, 2011 12:37 pm

Name Arlow
Age 20
Gender Male
Book they are from What You Own
powers none, he's human
if in area 51 Nope
someone who just broke in
looks Gentle green eyes, healthy tan skin, brown hair that is longish
personality nice, protective, trouble maker
other idk...
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 22, 2011 12:44 pm

Name: Jaycie Gale (She doesn't know her full name though, just goes by Jay)
Book they are from: Uh... uh... *twiddles thumbs*
powers: None, she faked them xD
if in area 51: Yes
test subject or someone who just broke in: Test subject
looks: Long brown, slightly curly hair. Brown eyes. Tan
personality: A prankster, immature sometimes and has a bit of a concentration problem. But when push comes to shove, she'll be there.
other: Born to prank.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Fri Apr 22, 2011 12:52 pm

Name: Ashley
Book they are from: Makes a quick appearance in Tortured Cry
powers: Mind reader
if in area 51: Yeah
test subject
looks: Short with a rounded, baby doll face. has short, wavy, chin length blonde hair with blue highlights that bring out her blue eyes.
personality: Trouble maker. Loves to have fun. Loyal to her friends.

Name: Ryder
Book they are from: Bound
powers: None. Very skilled fighter
if in area 51: Nope
someone who just broke in http://lh5.ggpht.com/_IolywL9PVoE/SUgiIuQ2XcI/AAAAAAAAi_0/PuzisQhrrT8/GCOLTONHAYNES05.jpg
personality: Sarcastic, likes to have fun, gets serious when in fight
other: Cam killed his parents under Charolette's orders. Breaking into Area 51 to kill Cam himself.

Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Fri Apr 22, 2011 12:55 pm

Alrow
I sat in teh bushes outside area 51. It shouldnt have been this easy for me to get this far, but somehow it was. I looked around for anyone else that was trying to break in.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Fri Apr 22, 2011 12:59 pm

Ryder creeped up behind someone else stalking Area 51.
"So," he whispered. "You trying to break into this shit hole too?"
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 22, 2011 1:00 pm

Jay
Okay, so this wasn't my best plan. Or even my second best. Probably not even in the top 10. But I'm already in too deep, and I have to find Ash... she's gotta be around here somewhere... I strained my neck trying to look around. Oh, and as a sidenote, you'd think those stupid scientists would have figured out I was human by now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Fri Apr 22, 2011 1:02 pm

Ash sat in the chair on the far side of the room. Her feet were chained to the wall, but that was it, thank God. Sighing, she scanned the place, searching for any sign of Jay. When she caught sight of her, she whispered loudly, "Jaaayyy!"
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Fri Apr 22, 2011 1:17 pm

Arlow
"Yeah, I want to know what is so special about it," i admitted. "What could be so dangerous that the government would want to hide it from us?"
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Fri Apr 22, 2011 1:19 pm

Ami
The scientist do their test and I stay perfectly still, don't say a word. They unlock me from the table and guards come in to take me back to my room. I look over to the other two in the room, unconscious from the drugs.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Fri Apr 22, 2011 1:21 pm

Ryder grinned, his eyes flashing as he thought of the bitch that they had in there. "I can only imagine," he muttered.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 22, 2011 1:33 pm

Jay
I heard my name being whispered, and my eyes widened "Ash!" I whisper yelled back, trying to worm my way out of my restraints

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Fri Apr 22, 2011 1:34 pm

Arlow
"Wanna go check it out?" I asked, smiling. "I did a couple border check and i might have found a week spot in the guards and security system.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Fri Apr 22, 2011 1:41 pm

Ash held back a snicker as she watched Jay try to break free. "Settle down," she whispered. "Just wait until they take us some where. /Then/ we'll make our move."

Ryder shrugged as he pulled a dagger out of his belt. "Let's go," he said, standing up.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Fri Apr 22, 2011 1:42 pm

Arlow
I stood up and looked around again. "We need to get to the west side. From their the parking garage is our best bet."
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Fri Apr 22, 2011 1:43 pm

Ryder nodded, his eyes scanning the place. "I'll just follow you," he said softly.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 22, 2011 1:44 pm

Jay
"Good point. Stupid logic" I sighed. Waiting around made me feel so /helpless/. "Hey Ash, read their minds to find out where the exits are"

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Fri Apr 22, 2011 1:44 pm

Arlow
Great, the guy with the dagger was following behind me. I sighed and started out, staying in the shadows.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Fri Apr 22, 2011 1:55 pm

Ryder twirled the dagger in his hand a few times, still scanning the area, looking for anything off kilter. This seemed too easy. Shaking his head free of distractions, he followed the guy in front of him.

Ashley rolled her eyes. "I know, Jay," she murmured. "I'm already a step ahead of you." Truthfully, she hadn't even thought of it. Closing her eyes, she reached out with her mind, tickling the minds of others. "There's one big exit, where all the vehicals come and go," she murmured. "That's down a few floors. There are a few normal exits too. To the south, west, and north."
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Fri Apr 22, 2011 1:57 pm

Arlow
"Freeze!" A voice over a blow horn shouted. A spot light fell on us. I broke into a run.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum