the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.:Area 51:.

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

.:Area 51:. - Page 2 Empty Re: .:Area 51:.

Post by Guest Fri Apr 22, 2011 1:57 pm

Jay
"Let's try the vehicle one, then we can stow under a truck or something. I bet the only security will be some guards that check the cargo and stuff" I nodded "Now the question is, how to get there?!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Fri Apr 22, 2011 2:03 pm

Ashley thought for a minute. Sighing, she shook her head. "Just have to be paitent, Jay," she muttered, knowing how well /that/ advice would take hold.

Ryder cursed under his breath as he took off in the opposite direction of Area 51. Guards started to surround them, their guns at the ready. "Well, isn't this just peachy?" he called to the guy, pulling out his own pistol.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 22, 2011 2:05 pm

Jay
"Patient?!" I hissed, then sighed "This is going to be a longgg day"

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Fri Apr 22, 2011 2:08 pm

Ashley laughed softly. "Yeah, well, we could always use this time to think of the latest prank." She thought for a moment. "Personally, I say we pour sugar into the cars in the parking garage before we leave."
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Fri Apr 22, 2011 2:09 pm

Arlow
"Just amazing, right?" I pulled out my old caliber revolver and pointing int at a guard. Ok, so not as cool as a pistol, but still pretty amazing.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 22, 2011 2:11 pm

Jay
"Pff, what? Sugar? That's amateur stuff, silly Ash... hm... well, we could go with the simple but elegent route of slashing as many tires as we can, causing mass confusion. If we did it to enough cars, it would be /days/ 'till they got them all fixed, traffic jams in the parking lot /everywhere/"

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Fri Apr 22, 2011 2:19 pm

Ash giggled, obviously not finding the danger in her situation just yet. "That's exactly why you're the prankster, Jay. I'm just the mind reading sidekick."

Camellia woke up groggilly, her head full of cotton. She was in a room with two other people who were talking back in forth in excited whispers. Grunting, she pushed herself up to find her ankle chained to the wall. Really? Did they not realize that she could snap the chain in half with a flick of her wrist?

Ryder took in the guards. There were probably a dozen of them, each of them holding a gun. "C'mon," he said. "Twelve against two. Now tell me how that's fair."
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Regret Fri Apr 22, 2011 2:21 pm

((Would you like an antagonist? This character chat looked fun, and if you don't mind having an alien, I have the perfect character.))
Regret
Regret

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Fri Apr 22, 2011 2:22 pm

Arlow
"Is anythign all that fair?" I asked, laughing.

Billi
I woke slowly, my head clouded. My arm felt as if it was on fire. And infact, it actually was. I started freaking, but a sciencits just pushed me back down.
"Remarkable, it isnt even burning her." He was right, my skin was totally unharmed.

go ahead.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Fri Apr 22, 2011 2:23 pm

be on a bit later people...gonna go get ready for my grandmas.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 22, 2011 2:24 pm

Jay
"Hey, every Batman needs a good Robin, right?" I laughed softly

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Fri Apr 22, 2011 2:26 pm

Ryder smirked. "Welp, I don't see a way out of this." As he sighed, he aimed his gun and pulled the trigger, taking satisfaction as the guard closest to him dropped dead. The satisfaction was shortly lived as several sleeping darts flew towards him and hit him.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Fri Apr 22, 2011 2:27 pm

Ash rolled her eyes. "Do I have to be Robin? Can't I have a cooler more intimidating name, like, oh, I don't know....Eagle?"

Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 22, 2011 2:29 pm

Jay
"HEY!" I snapped, indignant "Robin is really friggen cool, you ingrate."

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Fri Apr 22, 2011 2:36 pm

Bill
They led mr back o my sleeping area after putting out the fire.

Arlow
I shot off acouple rounds before the darts hit me.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Regret Fri Apr 22, 2011 2:39 pm

Momo13 wrote:
go ahead.

Thanks!

Name: Tyrrhus Volentor.

Race: Zaxiphrasian

Appearance: Zaxiphrasians have eight eyes, in two groups of four. Six of these eyes are monochromatic, and designed for shape recognition and depth perception. These are arranged in two triangles on either side of the head, providing incredible depth perception. However, the remaining two eyes are colour-sensitive, and are in the centres of two triangles. These allow them to add colour to their three-dimensional mental image of the world, although the Zaxiphrasian brain is forced to add in colour to certain areas. The Zaxiphrasian mouthparts consist of eight tentacles surrounding a small mouth full of razor-sharp teeth. They have long powerful arms with six fingers and two thumbs, but their lower half is similar to that of a snake. Their skin is grey, slightly slimy, and about as tough as that of a human.

Description: Volentor has his hand in many pies, from slavery to extortion to the soft toy market. He has little moral fibre, and even less compassion, having had it drummed out of him by his childhood on the mean streets of the Galaxy. Volentor wears the typical robes and body armour of an adult male underworld Zaxiphrasian.

Most recently, Volentor landed at Roswell, New Mexico, and insinuated his grasp into Area 51, using a combination of seemingly random violence and the Zaxiphrasian Brain-Shark.

Last edited by Regret on Fri Apr 22, 2011 2:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Regret
Regret

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 22, 2011 2:39 pm

KARA, WE NEED YOU AND NATE IN MINDS' EYE

CRAP YOU'RE GONE

Back to top Go down

Post by Regret Fri Apr 22, 2011 2:50 pm

"A break-in?" chuckles Tyrrhus. "How delightful! And how foolish..." He spins on his modified chair and turns to another console. Activating the intercom, he snarls "Guards! Break-in at north entrance 22."
He slithers from the room to greet them personally.

((He'll meet Ash and Jay first))
Regret
Regret

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum