the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Peyton and Autumn's Character Chat

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Peyton and Autumn's Character Chat - Page 2 Empty Re: Peyton and Autumn's Character Chat

Post by Guest Sat Oct 16, 2010 1:59 pm

RetroPlaidx wrote:Maddie: A nurse came out and told me she was awake. I didn't know f I waned to go in there or not, but I did. She led me to her room, and shut the door.

"Hey," I said quietly.

Snapping out of my trance, I heard a voice drifting from the door. Maddie was standing there, hands stuffed in his pockets, looking at me with a concerned look on his face. I didn't know what to say. I didn't know why he was still here, looking after me.

"Why are you here?" I asked. "You don't even know me."

Back to top Go down

Peyton and Autumn's Character Chat - Page 2 Empty Re: Peyton and Autumn's Character Chat

Post by Guest Sat Oct 16, 2010 2:04 pm

whentherainfalls wrote:
RetroPlaidx wrote:Maddie: A nurse came out and told me she was awake. I didn't know f I waned to go in there or not, but I did. She led me to her room, and shut the door.

"Hey," I said quietly.

Snapping out of my trance, I heard a voice drifting from the door. Maddie was standing there, hands stuffed in his pockets, looking at me with a concerned look on his face. I didn't know what to say. I didn't know why he was still here, looking after me.

"It doesn't matter if I know you or not." I said. "What matters is that I helped."

I sighed and sat in the chair beside the bed. "They need your name."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 16, 2010 2:07 pm

RetroPlaidx wrote:
whentherainfalls wrote:

"Hey," I said quietly.

"It doesn't matter if I know you or not." I said. "What matters is that I helped."

I sighed and sat in the chair beside the bed. "They need your name."

Willow: He's right, a voice hissed inside of my head. He can help you through this, Willow.

"I'm sorry," I whispered, resting my gaze on the white, tiled floor. Specks of blue thrown in here and there adorned the tiles, almost forcing me to lose myself in their maze-like pattern. I continued to stare at them, while my lips moved to form the word, "Willow".

That was my name.

Was it my name?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 16, 2010 2:13 pm

Maddie: "It's alright." I smiled. "Cool name. How old are you?" I already knew where those scars came from. The hospital figured it out, guessed really. I didn't want to dig to deep into information.

"Do you have anywhere to go?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 16, 2010 2:18 pm

RetroPlaidx wrote:Maddie: "It's alright." I smiled. "Cool name. How old are you?" I already knew where those scars came from. The hospital figured it out, guessed really. I didn't want to dig to deep into information.

"Do you have anywhere to go?"

Tell him, the voice hissed again. You can trust him.

"Fifteen," I murmured. "I'm not from here."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 16, 2010 2:21 pm

Maddie: I nodded. "Sixteen. Are you alone?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 16, 2010 2:23 pm

RetroPlaidx wrote:Maddie: I nodded. "Sixteen. Are you alone?"

Willow: My voice cracked as I spoke. "I wasn't."

Memories. [No Name] (don't have a name for him yet), Military High, escaping, Willa...they're all just memories.

Nothing more.
Nothing less.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 16, 2010 2:29 pm

Maddie: I wasn't gonna push it. But I had one more thing to ask. "Where are you going to go?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 16, 2010 2:31 pm

RetroPlaidx wrote:Maddie: I wasn't gonna push it. But I had one more thing to ask. "Where are you going to go?"

At those words, I felt as if my heart would shatter. The realization that I had nowhere to go pounded away at my heart like a sledgehammer. I turned my head away.

"Nowhere."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 16, 2010 2:41 pm

Maddie: I couldn't take her back to our house. But I knew where I could.

"I have somewhere you could stay"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 16, 2010 2:45 pm

RetroPlaidx wrote:Maddie: I couldn't take her back to our house. But I knew where I could.

"I have somewhere you could stay"

Willow: My eyes didn't leave the tiled floor. Though I heard his words, I didn't acknowledge that I did. Maybe it was best if I acted like I didn't even hear him.

I couldn't stay at his house. What if he was a criminal? What if he was going to hurt me?

"I can't," I whispered. "I-I..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum