the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Peyton and Autumn's Character Chat

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Peyton and Autumn's Character Chat Empty Peyton and Autumn's Character Chat

Post by Guest Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:12 am

Hiya, Peyton! *Waves*

All right, since this chat will just be the two of us, I figured that we really don't need any rules. I'm probably only going to use one character to start out with (the MC from WtBF), but feel free to create more or gradually use more as we go along.

Character Bio:

Name:
Species (if any):
Description (outer):

I would normally put personality, but I think that we should develop our character's personalities through the chat Smile At the end, we can see if we can guess each other's character's personality type!

My Character Bio:

Name: Willow
Species (if any): Human
Description (outer): Dark, stringy brown hair that falls across her shoulders, green eyes that meet you head on, and a pale, muscularly built body, often used for running or dodging obstacles. Her body is adorned with scars and bruises, covering her flesh from head to toe, from the Training she experiences at Military High.

You can choose where you want the characters to start out, girlie Smile

Let's chat away, dear!

Back to top Go down

Peyton and Autumn's Character Chat Empty Re: Peyton and Autumn's Character Chat

Post by Guest Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:36 am

HI!! *WAVES* I'M SO FLIPPEN EXICTED!!

Name: Mathew(Maddie)
Description (outer): Jet black hair that is similar to a "emo" hairstyle, pale skin that makes his blue eyes stand out. His looks may give out a negative feel, but is the happiest he can be, including the circumstances he lives under.

(Pssst! I don't know how to start it!)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:38 am

RetroPlaidx wrote:HI!! *WAVES* I'M SO FLIPPEN EXICTED!!

Name: Mathew(Maddie)
Description (outer): Jet black hair that is similar to a "emo" hairstyle, pale skin that makes his blue eyes stand out. His looks may give out a negative feel, but is the happiest he can be, including the circumstances he lives under.

(Pssst! I don't know how to start it!)

(Mwhahaha, Maddie freaking rocks. Just sayin' Wink I'll start, but what should our setting be? The library? A bar? School? The park?)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:43 am

(AWW, thanks, you don't know how much that makes me happy Very Happy! And not a bar.. haha... he doesn't drink Razz!! The park? At dark?)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:47 am

RetroPlaidx wrote:(AWW, thanks, you don't know how much that makes me happy Very Happy! And not a bar.. haha... he doesn't drink Razz!! The park? At dark?)

(Hah! Willow doesn't drink either, but it was just a suggestion Very Happy Yes! At the park! At night! I'll start)

Willow: With each step forward, the muscles in my legs seared in pain. I clenched my teeth together in an attempt to prevent myself from screaming, but even that wouldn't help. I needed to find some place to rest, without making it look obvious that I was a runaway.

Spotting a bench in the darkness, I stumbled across the pavement and slammed my head on the concrete. The bench was a good five feet away from where I lay.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:58 am

Maddie: I sat quietly on the bench, observing my surroundings. Then I noticed someone stumbling towards me, and then fell. I realized it was a girl about my age. She had scars, and looked like she was in pain.

I dove beside her on my knees. "Are you okay?" I said in panic. Was someone chasing her? I looked around. No one. I felt her pain. A shiver engulfed me. I just wanted to help her even more.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 16, 2010 12:01 pm

RetroPlaidx wrote:Maddie: I sat quietly on the bench, observing my surroundings. Then I noticed someone stumbling towards me, and then fell. I realized it was a girl about my age. She had scars, and looked like she was in pain.

I dove beside her on my knees. "Are you okay?" I said in panic. Was someone chasing her? I looked around. No one. I felt her pain. A shiver engulfed me. I just wanted to help her even more.

Willow: Raising my head from the concrete ground, I looked into the blue eyes of a boy. His face was twisted in a confused expression as his lips opened, and he uttered the words, "Are you okay?". He looked concerned.

He didn't even know me.

I tried to push myself away from the ground, but my arms gave way. My chin collided with the concrete, and I screamed in agony. Twisting my body so that I was facing the moon, tears rolled down my cheeks. God, help me I kept thinking to myself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 16, 2010 12:10 pm

whentherainfalls wrote:
RetroPlaidx wrote:Maddie: I sat quietly on the bench, observing my surroundings. Then I noticed someone stumbling towards me, and then fell. I realized it was a girl about my age. She had scars, and looked like she was in pain.

Willow: Raising my head from the concrete ground, I looked into the blue eyes of a boy. His face was twisted in a confused expression as his lips opened, and he uttered the words, "Are you okay?". He looked concerned.

He didn't even know me.

I tried to push myself away from the ground, but my arms gave way. My chin collided with the concrete, and I screamed in agony. Twisting my body so that I was facing the moon, tears rolled down my cheeks. God, help me I kept thinking to myself.

Maddie: She tired to get up but fell. Tears stained her face. "Is someone chasing you?" I didn't know what to do, or say. "Do you need an ambulance?"

Jude was going to be here soon. I left my cellphone at home. "I'm Maddie," that's all I could say.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 16, 2010 12:13 pm

RetroPlaidx wrote:
whentherainfalls wrote:

He didn't even know me.

Maddie: She tired to get up but fell. Tears stained her face. "Is someone chasing you?" I didn't know what to do, or say. "Do you need an ambulance?"

Jude was going to be here soon. I left my cellphone at home. "I'm Maddie," that's all I could say.

Willow: Shaking my head, I listened to the wind blow through the trees. Leaves were ripped from their branches as the breeze carried them away. Like the birds that sung nearby, they flew into the distance. I couldn't help but think that maybe it was wrong to leave Military High, no matter how badly it hurt to train for what would soon be your death.

Here I was, lying in a foreign place, with a foreign boy hovering over my broken body.

"Maddie?" I asked. Hesitating, I asked, "Isn't that a girl's name?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 16, 2010 12:19 pm

whentherainfalls wrote:
RetroPlaidx wrote:
whentherainfalls wrote:

He didn't even know me.

Willow: Shaking my head, I listened to the wind blow through the trees. Leaves were ripped from their branches as the breeze carried them away. Like the birds that sung nearby, they flew into the distance. I couldn't help but think that maybe it was wrong to leave Military High, no matter how badly it hurt to train for what would soon be your death.

Here I was, lying in a foreign place, with a foreign boy hovering over my broken body.

Maddie: I smiled. "It's a nickname. Do you need help up?" A gust of cold wind slapped me. I realized she was wearing a shirt with short-sleeves. I had a hoodie and a jacket on, and I was still freezing. "Aren't you cold?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 16, 2010 12:23 pm

RetroPlaidx wrote:
whentherainfalls wrote:
RetroPlaidx wrote:
whentherainfalls wrote:

He didn't even know me.

Maddie: I smiled. "It's a nickname. Do you need help up?" A gust of cold wind slapped me. I realized she had a T-shirt on. I had a hoodie and a jacket on, and I was still freezing. "Aren't you cold?"

Willow: Shivering, I accepted his hand as he helped me to my feet. Once I could feel my toes, getting a feel for the strange substance beneath me, I nodded. Opening my lips, I watched my breath disappear into the night. I studied Maddie's coats. "Are you still cold? Your teeth are chattering, but you have coverings on."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 16, 2010 12:26 pm

whentherainfalls wrote:
RetroPlaidx wrote:
whentherainfalls wrote:
RetroPlaidx wrote:
whentherainfalls wrote:

He didn't even know me.

Maddie: I smiled. "It's a nickname. Do you need help up?" A gust of cold wind slapped me. I realized she had a T-shirt on. I had a hoodie and a jacket on, and I was still freezing. "Aren't you cold?"

Willow: Shivering, I accepted his hand as he helped me to my feet. Once I could feel my toes, getting a feel for the strange substance beneath me, I nodded. Opening my lips, I watched my breath disappear into the night. I studied Maddie's coats. "Are you still cold? Your teeth are chattering, but you have coverings on."

Maddie: I helped her get to her feet, and she balanced herself so she wouldn't fall. I took off my jacket and offered it to her. "You need this more."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 16, 2010 12:30 pm

RetroPlaidx wrote:
whentherainfalls wrote:
RetroPlaidx wrote:
whentherainfalls wrote:
RetroPlaidx wrote:
whentherainfalls wrote:

He didn't even know me.

Maddie: I helped her get to her feet, and she balanced herself so she wouldn't fall. I took off my jacket and offered it to her. "You need this more."

Willow: Staring at the jacket for a few moments, I couldn't help but stare at his eyes. So blue, almost like the ocean. I hadn't remembered seeing something that beautiful since the day I was seperated from my parents. That was five years ago.

"I don't need it," I replied, my voice so quiet that it resembled a whisper. "I'm fine."

A large vehicle pulled up beside the curb. Startled by the noise, I jumped up and managed a small scream. "W-what's that?" I asked, alarmed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 16, 2010 12:42 pm

Maddie: I frowned. "You're going to get sick" I observed her. Scars all on her face, arms, hands. "What happened?" I couldn't think of anything. Car crash? Abusive dad? Abusive boyfriend?

Jude's jeep pulled up. It seemed to have startled her. "W-what's that?" She asked.

"That's my brother." I waved a hand at Jude to tell him to wait. "Do you need help?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 16, 2010 12:47 pm

RetroPlaidx wrote:Maddie: I frowned. "You're going to get sick" I observed her. Scars all on her face, arms, hands. "What happened?" I couldn't think of anything. Car crash? Abusive dad? Abusive boyfriend?

Jude's jeep pulled up. It seemed to have startled her. "W-what's that?" She asked.

"That's my brother." I waved a hand at Jude to tell him to wait. "Do you need help?

I don't know what made me want to tell him everything, but every fabric inside of me screamed: Tell him! I resisted the urge to tell him everything. It went against everything that I had ever been taught. Never talk to strangers. Don't tell them anything about your life. They might turn against you. They might break you.

It wasn't worth the risk.

"Nothing happened." A lie. "I just got in a little scuff." Another lie.

When would they all end?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 16, 2010 1:07 pm

Maddie: I knew she was lying. I could tell because of her eyes. I wanted to help her, but she wasn't cooperating.

I don't know why, but I felt like falling to the ground. "You're not safe," I whispered.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 16, 2010 1:11 pm

RetroPlaidx wrote:Maddie: I knew she was lying. I could tell because of her eyes. I wanted to help her, but she wasn't cooperating.

I don't know why, but I felt like falling to the ground. "You're not safe," I whispered.

Whirling around with my hands curled into tight fists, fury boiled in my blood. "Of course I'm not safe!" I spat. "I ran away from a school that teaches children how to become soldiers, I barely escaped, my sister's boyfriend ended up dying because of me, and I'm lost in a world that isn't my own!"

The tears continued to flow harder and harder, racking my brain with sorrow until I collapsed onto the floor.

I was broken. Physically and mentally.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 16, 2010 1:27 pm

Maddie: "Huh?" All I could do was stare at her. But then I just shook my head.

She collapsed. I couldn't leave her here. Too many creepers around here. I tried to wake her up but I couldn't. I picked her up and started walking to my car. I didn't know what I was going to tell Jude.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 16, 2010 1:31 pm

Name: Jude
Description (outer): Short black hair, green eyes. Average guy.

(I'm too tired to type more, lol)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 16, 2010 1:33 pm

RetroPlaidx wrote:Maddie: "Huh?" All I could do was stare at her. But then I just shook my head.

She collapsed. I couldn't leave her here. Too many creepers around here. I tried to wake her up but I couldn't. I picked her up and started walking to my car. I didn't know what I was going to tell Jude.

Willow: "Put me down!" I screamed, kicking at his ribs over and over again. I could see him grimmace in the darkness of the night, but he made no attempts to stop, put me down, or leave me there. I realized quickly that we were headed towards the vehicle.

Think, what do you remember from self defense class, I thought. My mind racing, I grabbed Maddie's neck, twisted it, and with a sharp cry of pain, he released me from his grasp. Hitting the ground with a thud, I forced myself to move forward, and was gone before he could call my name.

He didn't even know my name.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 16, 2010 1:36 pm

Maddie: She suddenly woke up and started kicking around. There were murders every day in this park, this town. I just wanted to help. She grabbed my neck and twisted it, I quickly let go of her. She was gone in a flash.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 16, 2010 1:38 pm

RetroPlaidx wrote:Maddie: She suddenly woke up and started kicking around. There were murders every day in this park, this town. I just wanted to help. She grabbed my neck and twisted it, I quickly let go of her. She was gone in a flash.

Running as fast as my legs could carry me, I burst into the forest. Away from the park. Away from Maddie, the stranger standing next to his car, and everything I had ever known. The salty tears blinded my eyes, forcing me to stumble over a tree stump, and fly into the soft earth. My face plummeted into the ground, and I remembered no more.

All was dark.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 16, 2010 1:47 pm

Maddie: I walked to the jeep, hands in my pockets and looking straight down. Before Jude could ask me what happened, I took off in the direction she did. It wasn't long before I found her. I knew she couldn't get far in the condition she was in.

She was knocked out cold. I took her back to the truck and put her in the back seat. I explained to Jude what happened and told him to drive us to the hospital.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 16, 2010 1:50 pm

RetroPlaidx wrote:Maddie: I walked to the jeep, hands in my pockets and looking straight down. Before Jude could ask me what happened, I took off in the direction she did. It wasn't long before I found her. I knew she couldn't get far in the condition she was in.

She was knocked out cold. I took her back to the truck and put her in the back seat. I explained to Jude what happened and told him to drive us to the hospital.

Several hours later...

Willow: Opening my eyes, I realized that I was no longer in my own apartment. The walls were white, the bed sheets were white, and a large box on wheels made a beep, beep, beep noise. Green lines moved up and down on the screen.

Where am I? I kept asking myself. Why aren't the headmasters and mistresses giving the wake up call?

And then it hit me. I had escaped.

I wasn't at Military High anymore.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 16, 2010 1:57 pm

Maddie: A nurse came out and told me she was awake. I didn't know f I waned to go in there or not, but I did. She led me to her room, and shut the door.

"Hey," I said quietly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next