the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Percy Jackson

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Percy Jackson Empty Percy Jackson

Post by Momo13 Sat Oct 16, 2010 1:01 pm

PLEASE DO NOT JOIN IF YOU HAVE NOT READ THE SERIES AND YOU WANT TO!!!!!!!!!!! WE ARE NOT HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY SPOILERS...THIS IS YOUR WARNING!!!!!!!!!!!

So the titans are defeated, but giants are rising. The gods are closed off from the world, leaving the Demigods to fend for themselfs. (basically the plot for his new series cause i couldnt think of anything else)

Name:
Age: (12-18 plaease perferable closer to 14-16 but im not taht picky)
Creature: (satyr, demi-god, wood nymph, ect. if demi-god than please list parentage and or if they don't know their parentage yet.)
How many years at camp:
Appearance:

Name: Kiara
Creature: (satyr, demi-god, wood nymph, ect. if demi-god than please list parentage and or if they don't know their parentage yet. and try not to double up on parents...keep it original people!) Demigod : Hades
How many years at camp: first year
Appearance: balck spiked hair, stormy grey eyes (makes you think she is a daughter of Athena but she isnt) tall, wearing dark colors besides her camp shirt and even then she has a black shirt under that. Has a silver black rose necklace that turns her invisable and a black rose bracelet that turns into a fighting rod if needed
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Percy Jackson Empty Re: Percy Jackson

Post by Guest Sat Oct 16, 2010 2:12 pm

Name: Calder Smithson
Creature: DemiGod- Poseidon (Doesn't know it yet, though)
How many years at camp: Just arriving...
Appearance: Calder has shaggy, dark brown hair and sea-blue eyes. He is average height for a kid his age and not overly muscular.

Name: Esmeralda "Essie Escape" Hardeen
Creature: DemiGod- Hasn't been claimed yet
How many years at camp: 2
Appearance: Esmeralda is tall, lithe, and extremely strong. She generally keeps her red, curly hair tied back in a ponytail. Her elven face is dominated by her sparkling green eyes.

Name: Arthur
Creature: Satyr
How many years at camp: He's lived there his entire life.
Appearance: Half-goat, half-man. He has curly light brown hair, light brown eyes, and light brown fur, not to mention a bit of a light brown goatee. With this description, it's no wonder he's been granted the full name of "Arthur Brown."

Last edited by BariJoy on Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sat Oct 16, 2010 2:16 pm

arthur- depends how old you want him to look....

Kiara: Just my luck, on my way to this...camp, I get attacked. I draw my black ( i cant remeber the name of the black metal...Nico has it) rod and get ready to fight. "If anyone can hear me, help would be wonderful" I muttered, rolling out of the way. A hydra...I get attacked by a flipping hydram.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 16, 2010 2:21 pm

BariJoy wrote:Name: Calder Smithson
Creature: DemiGod- Poseidon (Doesn't know it yet, though)
How many years at camp: Just arriving...
Appearance: Calder has shaggy, dark brown hair and sea-blue eyes. He is average height for a kid his age and not overly muscular.

Name: Esmeralda "Essie Escape" Hardeen
Creature: DemiGod- Hermes
How many years at camp: 2
Appearance: Esmeralda is tall, lithe, and extremely strong. She generally keeps her red, curly hair tied back in a ponytail. Her elven face is dominated by her sparkling green eyes.

Name: Arthur
Creature: Satyr
How many years at camp: He's lived there his entire life.
Appearance: Half-goat, half-man. He has curly light brown hair, light brown eyes, and light brown fur, not to mention a bit of a light brown goatee. With this description, it's no wonder he's been granted the full name of "Arthur Brown."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 16, 2010 2:24 pm

(Stygian Iron, if I remember correctly.)

Calder ran as fast as his legs would carry him. Monsters, monsters, and more monsters- all he'd seen these past few days.

(Added note that I forgot to put in her profile: Esmeralda is a budding escape artist/illusionist/magician, whatever you want to call it.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sat Oct 16, 2010 2:37 pm

Kiara: I ran into a kid who looked a couple years younger then me. If i had to guess, i would say he was 12 or 13. (yeah, thats the irons name) My rod turned back into my bracelet and i jumped back to my feet. "Watchout kid!" I shouted, pushing him out of the way of a stream of fire.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 16, 2010 7:56 pm

Lol. You are a mind reader! Every CC I'm thinking of making, you do it first. Epic.

Name: Caspian
Creature: Demi-God
Parentage: Morpheus
How many years at camp: 1/2
Appearance: Caspian is built up rather small, with soft brown hair and gentle blue eyes. His blue eyes are often clouded and looking into space, as if he is stuck in a day dream. Most of the time, he is, but other times, his eyes just look like that. He is petite, so he doesn't do well at physical battling but could put people in bad dreams or daydreams. His weapon is a pouch of marbles that explode into smoke, which once inhaled, puts you into a bad dream.

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:04 pm

cool char. Kiara is at the base of the camp fighting a hydra
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:12 pm

Thanks Smile

Caspian: Caspian stood by Half Blood Hill, huddled by an average pine tree, laying against it. Soon, this became "his" tree, as he always spent his day here when not involved with activities. He was currently daydreaming about possibly not being a demigod, what would happen if Morpheus never got jiggy with his mom. Would he even be alive? Or would he just be a figment of his moms imagination? That's when he saw it, a stream of fire pass through. He ran forward to see that there was a fight going on. He stepped back in fair, and then then threw a handful of marbles at the Hydra.

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:14 pm

Kiara: "watch where you are throwing those!" I shouted up the hill, diving out of the way of a marble.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:27 pm

Caspian: I looked up, my lips curled in a frown. "Sorry... I'm not the best battler." Smoke clouded the area and I clipped my lips together, holding my nose, hoping they'd get the message. Putting the Hydra into a bad dream would make it easier to kill, and he didn't have any weapons good enough to do that, so he hoped it was up to the girl. He looked up to see that the Hydra was disoriented.

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:28 pm

Kiara: I covered my mouth and nose and ran away from the smoke, waiting for it to pass.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:38 pm

Aidan: I kept holding my breath, as the smoke rose into the air. Once it was clear I let out a heaping breath, falling to my knees. "Quick... take it out..." I gasped, throwing my hands out to try to get more air. "IT doesnt last... long..." I knew that it only lasted one minute at best, since I designed it myself. She only had a select amount of time to do so.

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:40 pm

Kiara: I Swung my Stygian Iron at the hydra, smashing in its head and making it disentigrate into dust. My eyes were stormy, violet and murderious.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:48 pm

Aidan: I looked up and then examined her sword: Stygian Iron. Only children of Hades had the ability to hold that, so I immediately knew her parentage. I stood in place, my eyes glowing more distant as I began to daydream about being a Hades child, how hard it would be to shadow travel and then partially manipulate Earth. How he could possibly be a child of the Underworld.... He then looked up to realize that he was standing in the wreckage and stepped back into camp borders. "I'm hungry..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sun Oct 17, 2010 10:07 am

(she doesnt know who her parentage is...just thought i would warn you.)

Kiara: I walked back up the hill to this Camp and twirled my rod in my hand so it would change back into a bracelet. I usually hated jewlery, but a weapon is a weapon. But who gave it to me? And why do i know how to use it?
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 17, 2010 6:45 pm

Caspian: I took my pouch of marbles, and then tapped them so it turned back into its original form, just a regular old belt. When you pulled out the buckle, it will turn into a pouch filled with marbles, and it was actually pretty cool. Getting up to my feet, I laid my hand out on a nearby tree and then made a bee-line for the Mess Hall, maybe to grab a snack.

(Oh okay x) It's just that only Hades kids use stygian iron... so thats how he sorta inferred it.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:07 pm

Kiara: "So, yeah...When does a girl find out who her parent is around here?" I asked, trying to make conversation as we walked.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:22 pm

Caspian: I couldn't help but shrug and look at the girl, starting to think of my claiming. "For some its two weeks... for others its months. Really, you are supposed to be claimed by the time you are 13. I was claimed one month, give or take some days, after my 13th birthday... by Morpheus..." The God of Dreams. I looked into her eyes, smiling at her. The memory of my claiming was rather scattered, though.

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:22 pm

Kiara: "Fun." I muttered. It could take forever until i was claimed.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 19, 2010 3:18 pm

Name: Oasis
Creature: demi-god, Poseidon
How many years at camp: 14
Appearance: beige skin with freckles, black, ringlets curly hair and blue eyes.

Last edited by Rue~District 11 on Tue Oct 19, 2010 3:35 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : wanted to change the name)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 19, 2010 3:27 pm

Name: Faust Luck
Creature: demigod, son of Nemesis
How many years at camp: 9
Appearance: red hair, green eyes, long nose, pointy ears

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Tue Oct 19, 2010 3:31 pm

Rue~District 11 wrote:Name: Oasis
Creature: demi-god (doesn't know parentage)

she probably would have found out by now, if she was here for 14 years...just pointing that out...and who is her parant so we know?

Kiara: I walked around a bit, stopping at the lake. I took my bag off and sat by the shore line.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 19, 2010 3:34 pm

Faust: "And the crowd goes wild!" I mimcked the sound of the crowd when the last dummy fell, taking in the victory. "Do I rock or what?" I asked myself. "Totally." I answered with a laugh.

Last edited by Rue~District 11 on Tue Oct 19, 2010 3:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 19, 2010 3:35 pm

asueu13 wrote:
Rue~District 11 wrote:Name: Oasis
Creature: demi-god (doesn't know parentage)

she probably would have found out by now, if she was here for 14 years...just pointing that out...and who is her parant so we know?

Kiara: I walked around a bit, stopping at the lake. I took my bag off and sat by the shore line.

huh.... true. I'll change it

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum