the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Percy Jackson

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Percy Jackson - Page 2 Empty Re: Percy Jackson

Post by Momo13 Tue Oct 19, 2010 3:41 pm

cool, so we have a posidon and a hades kid so far....any other big 3s that i missed?
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 19, 2010 3:42 pm

Oasis: Come on, lift Sweat started down my forehead as I waved my hand over the cool water. I was able to make a geyser yesterday. Yeah, a geyser. When it was an accident. Why couldn't I do it on purpose? The water moved with my hand, absorbing it, but, other than that, nothing really changed. Frustrated, I threw my hand down. And that's when it splashed some girl on the other side.

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Tue Oct 19, 2010 3:44 pm

Kiara: "Really?!" I called to the girl in the water. I was soaked, head to toe. And this was the only outfit i had. "Thanks so much." I muttered.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 19, 2010 3:45 pm

asueu13 wrote:cool, so we have a posidon and a hades kid so far....any other big 3s that i missed?

I don't think so. They're the big 3s kids. The only other one is Zeus, and no one's his kid. Yet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 19, 2010 3:49 pm

asueu13 wrote:Kiara: "Really?!" I called to the girl in the water. I was soaked, head to toe. And this was the only outfit i had. "Thanks so much." I muttered.

Oasis: "Sorry!" I said, running over to her. It really was an accident. "Didn't mean it. I couldn't channel my powers, I guess." There was no once of dryness anywhere on her clothes. "Uh, is that you're only outfit?" I asked. Poor kid.

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Tue Oct 19, 2010 3:50 pm

Kiara: "Kinda," I muttered, before standing up and trying to wring out my shirt.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 19, 2010 3:56 pm

Oasis: "I have extras, if that helps." I said. "If only Faust were here," I laughed dryly. "They're in my cabin though."

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Tue Oct 19, 2010 3:57 pm

kiara: "Who Faust?" I aksed, wringing out my hair.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:02 pm

asueu13 wrote:kiara: "Who Faust?" I aksed, wringing out my hair.

Oasis: "A friend of mine." I suddenly saw him coming to the stream. I nodded in his direction. "That's Faust, son of Nemesis."

Faust: "What about Faust?" I asked when I saw Oasis and some chic.

Oasis: "Nothing," I shrugged. "Just that you're son of luck goddess, Nemesis."

Faust: "Well, that's true." I bowed playfully. "Faust, luck extraordinaire."

Oasis: "Very Faust like." I turned to the girl. "Need a new outfit or what?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:04 pm

Kiara: "Um...sure?" What were they talking about? I knew that mosters existed, but the gods? No way. I wasnt believing this.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:12 pm

asueu13 wrote:Kiara: "Um...sure?" What were they talking about? I knew that mosters existed, but the gods? No way. I wasnt believing this.

Oasis: "Go jump in a lake," I pushed Faust. The water grabbed him, sending him flying with a little splash. I giggled. "Now that he's outta the way, follow me." We went down the hill-- past centars, nymphs, fairies, Mrs O'leary, the camp's hellhound, said to have been owned by Percy Jackson himself, my half brother. I gave her a smile, and she looked at me, playful.

Last edited by Rue~District 11 on Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:14 pm

(there is another kid of poseidon the bio on the first page)

Kiara: The Dog - if you could call it that - howled at me as i passed. I raised and eyebrow and quickly changed before walking back out to it. it howled again before charging at me and jumping ontop of me, licking my face. "geoffme!" I grunted, trying to push the beats off.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:22 pm

asueu13 wrote:(there is another kid of poseidon the bio on the first page)

Kiara: The Dog - if you could call it that - howled at me as i passed. I raised and eyebrow and quickly changed before walking back out to it. it howled again before charging at me and jumping ontop of me, licking my face. "geoffme!" I grunted, trying to push the beats off.

(he just arrived, and doens't know his parentage)

Oasis: "Mrs. O!" I called to her, laughing that she attacked new people. "Here girl!" She ran to me, licking my face. "Sit," I said sternly. She does so. I bet her. "Good girl. Stay." I held up my hand. "Hurry up, she can't stay like this for long." I waved her to past. She runs up. "And you just met Mrs. O'" I said. "Hellhound."

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:23 pm

Kiara: The second I was back on my feet, that dog was on me again. I gave up. (shes attacking her cause of her parentage. being a daughter of Hades and all)
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:27 pm

asueu13 wrote:Kiara: The second I was back on my feet, that dog was on me again. I gave up. (shes attacking her cause of her parentage. being a daughter of Hades and all)

Oasis: I stared in disbelief at Mrs. O. She has never been disobedient. Unless... "Hey, what's your name?" I asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:39 pm

Kiara: "Kiara." I muttered, rubbing the dog behind its ear.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:43 pm

asueu13 wrote:Kiara: "Kiara." I muttered, rubbing the dog behind its ear.

Oasis: I let that sit, seeing if that name rang a bell. It did, kinda. "Who's your parent?" I asked. She had to be, one of the big3. Hades. It's impossible for her not to be. "Godly parent?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:46 pm

Kiara: I snorted. "I dont believe in that crap. monsters? yeah. Gods? not so much."
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:52 pm

asueu13 wrote:Kiara: I snorted. "I dont believe in that crap. monsters? yeah. Gods? not so much."

Oasis: Joy, a skeptic. "That's what they all say." Lightning flashed and thunder rumbled. The waves of the stream became harsher. "But I suggest you don't say that again. How would I been able to soak you if I weren't a demigod? You are too. You wouldn't be here if you weren't. You'd be dead on the street somewhere."

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:58 pm

Kiara: "For all i know i could be dead." I mutted, still under this stupid thing.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:07 pm

asueu13 wrote:Kiara: "For all i know i could be dead." I mutted, still under this stupid thing.

Oasis: "You'd be with your father if you were. And I doubt he'd take that lightly."

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:08 pm

Kiara: "Wait, what? What do you know about him?" I asked, looking at her. "As far as i know, he's already dead to me. He left my mom to take care of me and my other brothers and sisters. He left and didnt care about us."
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:12 pm

Oasis: I facepalmed myself. "Don't you get it? You're a demigod. Gods can't die. If you weren't been a demigod a) you wouldn't be here and b) you wouldn't have that sword. Made of Styragiran... Straygiran... something. Some dark metal." I sighed. "Trust me when I say Gods are real, I've seen them what... fourteen years."

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:15 pm

Kiara: "How do you know about my sword?" I asked, rubbing my bracelet. If i should be with my dad if i was dead then my dad...Was he Pluto or something? (she uses alot of the romans names.)
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:28 pm

asueu13 wrote:Kiara: "How do you know about my sword?" I asked, rubbing my bracelet. If i should be with my dad if i was dead then my dad...Was he Pluto or something? (she uses alot of the romans names.)

Oasis: "Duh, I can tell. Most demigods don't wear jewelry." I looked up at the rumbling sky. She's just a skeptic. Most are. Am I right Zeus?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum