the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Daggerhorn..

+3
Stark
Ale J.
Alice
7 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

Daggerhorn.. Empty Daggerhorn..

Post by Guest Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:45 pm

Daggerhorn lies on the edge of the Cleophus mountain range. Cleophus is known for it's dangerous creatures that roam it's moutain sides, always eager to attack. But more often than not, the stories and attacks most heard of are the wolves. Many of the men from Daggerhorn have gone out to try and kill the wolf packs, but hardly ever do they come back. If they do, they are never the same and then they too disapear. The harvest months are almost over and winter is about to set in.The blood moon is approching. A man bitten on the blood moon is a cursed man, and the wolves are getting hungry.

What you need:
Name:
Looks:
An occupation: (mostly for male charectors)

This was inteded to be dramatic and may have lots of violence.

Last edited by Taylow on Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Daggerhorn.. Empty Re: Daggerhorn..

Post by Guest Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:49 pm

Can I just do a girl for now and bring a guy in as we progress?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:50 pm

Sounds good to me

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:50 pm

Mind if I jump in?
Alice
Alice

http://come-away-to--the-water.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:52 pm

sure

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:59 pm

Name: Megan Blackwood
Looks: Long brown hair that curls down her back and icy blue eyes slim and fit. Her skin is the color of carmel and she likes to wear dark eyeliner.
An occupation: Dancer, She travels with a dancing show that is based on cultures

Name: Adam Blackwood
Looks: Short black hair and deep carmel eyes. musuclar built his skin is ivory an dhis voice is like velet.
An occupation: Actor, He acts in plays.

Last edited by animealice1003 on Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:07 pm; edited 2 times in total
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:02 pm

Name: James McBrier
Looks:Dark brown hair, chocolate eyes with golden flecks, has an amazing smile when he decides to smile. He stands at about 6' even. He’s wide in the shoulders, and pretty cut (muscled). His dark brown hair is always a mess. His attire consists of an of a off white tunic and dark pants. His skin is a slightly darker white, is the proud owner of a farmers tan
Occupation: Gyspy traveler that goes with the renaissance fairs and gypsy camps

Really long link: http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://images.quizilla.com/L/linkinmike/1069762813_bby2danny5.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php%3Ft%3D1440618&usg=__9DQ1uitrBhSLnd9dOwxslYjnTAs=&h=511&w=410&sz=26&hl=en&start=39&sig2=qg-zOZ1la4IEheaX_BbjPw&zoom=1&tbnid=qSUfmmj8RfyavM:&tbnh=121&tbnw=97&ei=ZOv7Td3wN4nRiALgwfX3BA&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dcute%2Bguy%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DX%26gbv%3D2%26biw%3D1076%26bih%3D466%26tbm%3Disch&itbs=1&iact=hc&vpx=659&vpy=103&dur=1918&hovh=251&hovw=201&tx=93&ty=173&page=4&ndsp=16&ved=1t:429,r:5,s:39&biw=1076&bih=466

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:09 pm

James: I was with the wagons as they came into the town on the edge of the mountains. I had told the old man in charge it was not a good idea to come here. In fact, it was the worst idea. But he wouldn't listen. He said we had to go everywhere and this was one of the few places we hadn't been.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:12 pm

Megan: I stood were the director told me to. He was yelling at me that I needed to be better. I did my dance again but he kept yelling. I tried to ignore him but his black eyes always founded mine.

Adam: I went on stage when my cue was said. I read my line and did what I needed to. I felt happy on stage.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:14 pm

Artemis peered at the travelers curioulsy. They had always fascinated her, despite her parents disliking of them. She spotted a guy sitting near the wagons. She sunk further into the shadows and watched him

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:17 pm

James: I sighed as I stacked the weapons neatly into the wagon. It was warm out, summer was only barely starting to come to a close. The land around was green and lush, the rythmic chopping of axes was filling the air. This town was so secluded I sometimes wondered how people even found their way here. "Gah!" I jumped, pulling my hand back and looked at it. I had cut it on the Sword Master's sword. I frowned and grabbed my hankerchief from my back pocket and wrapped it tight around my hand, still lost in my own thoughts.

Last edited by Taylow on Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:18 pm

Megan: I got off and headed down to see the gyspys. I saw the carts and my heart started to beat fast. I have always loved gyspys.

Adam: I kept praticing my lines knowing that Megan would have gone to see the freaks. I scoffed I hated gyspys.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Ale J. Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:19 pm

ooh can i join?
Ale J.
Ale J.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:22 pm

((yes you may Smile ))

James: "JAMES!"
My head shot up and I looked around. "Yes sir?" I asked as a large portly old man with bright white hair came bustling towards me.
"Hurry up! We're going to need you. The stupid fire breather has caught himself on fire again and you'll need to take his place."
"But, sir. I'm not that good. I can't do wh-"
"What did you do to your hand boyo?" He said cutting me off. I sighed and glanced at my hand.
"Sword Master's sword sir."
"Oh... well hurry up! I expect you over there soon."
"Yes sir." I muttered and went back to my task.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:23 pm

Megan: I watched the boy with the wepons. He looked like Adam but Adam would never go to a gyspy fair. I sighed and shook my head. I was still in my dance clothes. I forgot to change.

Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Stark Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:24 pm

Name: David Stormbane
Looks: Brown hair, blue eyes, 6 ft 1 in
An occupation: Knight, Hunter when not fighting.

(Can I join?)
Stark
Stark

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:26 pm

Artemis giggled, finding delight in watching the strange boy. She frooze and clamped her hand over her mouth, stopping herself from giving away her location. She continued to watch the boy, fascinated by him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:28 pm

((ok))

James: I could feel the eyes on me, but I did my best to ignore them. This happened each time we came to a town. The people would come and gawk at us as if we were a whole different species. I then stopped, hearing a giggle. "It's not polite to stare." I finally said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:29 pm

Megan: I herd laughter and I turned and saw no one. I sighed. "Im going insane." I said quietly. My feet were numb and bare but I didnt care. I looked at the boy and couldnt stop looking at him. He looked so much like my brother.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:32 pm

Artemis blushed and stepped out "I'm sorry" she fumbled.. "it's just.. are you a gypsie?" she asked in awe

Back to top Go down

Post by Stark Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:33 pm

David:
I silently watch the pray from the tree I was sitting in. I pulled my bowstring back and aimed down the shaft of the arrow at the boar. I let the arrow fly with a twang from the bow string. THUNK! Went the arrow as it slammed into the boar's chest. It squealed and bucked and ran off. Soon I was down the tree and after it. I came to a clearing where the trail of blood had lead. I found a wolf eating my boar, d***. I let it be and went back home, you didn't mess with the wolves here.
Stark
Stark

Back to top Go down

Post by Ale J. Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:34 pm

Name: Hayley Stone
Looks: She has Straight light blonde hair and pale skin. She has light blue eyes and is almost always wearing blue
An occupation: She works at the general store but wants to be a doctor

Name: Brian Stone
Looks: Has dark brown hair and tanned skin. He has green eyes and is slim. Not very muscular. He looks nothing like his sister, she looks more like her dad but he looked like his mom
An occupation: His dad wants him to be something practical like a hunter, but he longs to be an artist

Last edited by Ale J. on Sat Jun 18, 2011 2:21 am; edited 2 times in total
Ale J.
Ale J.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:35 pm

Megan: I saw the girl who laughed and I couldnt help but laugh softly. This was going to be interesting. I thought with a smile. I started to mess with my hair.

Adam: I got off stage and headed home. Megan would be out all night living in her fantasy but not me. I was a man and I had my life planned out.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Ale J. Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:38 pm

Hayley: I checked out one of the customers and waited. The store wasnt all that busy around this time. I sighed and looked out the window, watching the gypsy fair down the road.
Ale J.
Ale J.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum