the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Daggerhorn..

+3
Stark
Ale J.
Alice
7 posters

Page 10 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

Daggerhorn.. - Page 10 Empty Re: Daggerhorn..

Post by Guest Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:56 pm

Mother looked at her and smiled. "Don't you worry about it love." She said and sighed. "I'll be right back. Perhaps I'll bring my sewin in so that you won't be alone." She then bustled back through the tent doors.

James: "I'm sure he's probably in the tent on the east edge of the camp that is away from everything else." I watched her. "You should really rest."

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:57 pm

Megan : I shook my head. "Im ok... Show me around?" I asked
Alice
Alice

http://come-away-to--the-water.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:58 pm

Artemis watched her go and forced herself up again, her thoughts a turmoil mess. She was shot. she just woke up next to a gypsie boy who she got shot for. and her parents think she is dead. what a day

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:02 pm

Sam: I poked my head in and looked at Artemis. I smiled widely at her and rushed to her side. "Father told me to bring you this." I said holding out a warm loaf of fresh potatoe dough bread. I sat it beside her and then dashed back out and through the tents, accidently running into some man and a girl. The man looked like he was my brother's age.

James: I eyed her for a moment. "I will take you to Hannah's, but then I need to get the horses fed."

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:04 pm

Lark: I looked after the man, my eyes dark. "Maybe we should leave...I don't want you getting hurt."
Josie glared at him, "No. I'm gong to see the fire breathers. " she ran in the direction and I signed. A moment later I took off after her, "Josie!"
Bells
Bells

http://www.daughtersofdarkness.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:04 pm

Megan: I shrugged. "May I see the horses?" I asked "If you dont mind."
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:06 pm

Josie: "Oh," I said stepping away from the boy. "At least I didn't do it this time."

Lark: Again? I ran up to the boy, "Sorry for that."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:08 pm

Artemis picked at the bread, it smelt good but she just couldn't stomach foos right now. She grimace and sat all the way up, slipping her feet off the bed and trying to stand up. Angry screams rang off in the distance. Artemis cocked her head, her eyes turning wide as she recognized the voices- her parents

"WHERE IS SHE?!" A man bellowed "WHERE IS MY DAUGHTERS BODY?! GIVE HER TO ME NOW, YOU PATHETIC SCUM!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:11 pm

Adam: I woke up to screaming. "What the..." I remebered that voice from somewhere.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:12 pm

James: My lips pursed slightly but I sighed and nodded. "Yes. You can come I guess." I said and turned, heading towards the horse's tent.

Samuel: "Oh, uh sorry. My fault." I felt myself blush a little as I looked between them. I kept doing a double take each time I looked at the girl and found myself blushing even more. Stupid girls.

Sariah: "Samuel!" I called wandering around. That boy was always running off. I saw him and pursed my lips, still in my dancer's garb as I stalked towards him. "Samuel! what are you doing?"

Father looked at the man shocked. "I-I'm sorry. What? Oh, you mean the girl that got shot? Well, which one?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:13 pm

Megan: I followed him and sighed. "I want to be one of you." I said with out thinking.

Adamn: I pulled again the pole I was tied to and I felt my hand get free. I untied my feet and walked out.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:15 pm

James: I looked over at her. "You want to be one of us?" I looked at her and noticed a lot of people seemed to be wanting to be one of us. First Artemis, now Megan. "Why?" I asked, now curious as to the sudden intreset.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:15 pm

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN 'WHICH ONE?'? MY DAUGHTER YOU IDOIT."
a women stepped in, seething but still calmer then the man "She's pale, dark haired. Beautful, gray eyes. Please" her voice wavered
"IF ANY OF YOU SCUM HAVE DEFILED HER-"
The women squeaked at her husbans words and he stopped short, his voice become a deadly calm "bring me to her now"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:17 pm

"Oh, that girl. I believe she's this way." Father, the portly old man, said and bustled towards the tent where Artemis was. He didn't know that she was supposedly dead. "I think she's in here." he said gesturing to the tent. "My wife has been sitting with her, but she had to go get her mending. She'll be back soon."

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:20 pm

Megan: I looked at him. "Why not? You guys have freedom to do as you please! I can dance like all the women here and I feel finally accepted and beautiful." I said quietly as I looked down.

Adam: I looked over at the couple and smirked. They hate them as much as I did. I saw Megan with one of them. I felt my anger boil.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:22 pm

James: "Free, yes. I guess you could say we're free." I said as I grabbed a pale and headed towards the river. "There are lots of grand things about being travelers. But there are lots of people who spit on us, shoot at us." I paused and took a deep breath. "Burn us." I dipped the bucket into the river.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:24 pm

Artemis paled even more, if that was possible she scrambled back onto the bed and closed her eyes, trying to appear like a corpse. epic fail. she forgot dead people don't need to breath.
"Martin!" her mother exclaimed, falling to her side "she's alive!!!!"
he stared at his indeed alive daughter in awe. Artemis unwillingly opened her eyes"what is the meaning of this!" her father exclaimed "why would you tell us she'd dead. you bastered " he spat, spitting on the gypsies shoe before gathering artemis in his arms "and you missy, what in gods name where you doing here?!" he demanded, carrying her out of the tent

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:24 pm

Megan: I nodded and sighed. "Just like what Adam did to me and Artemis." I said quietly.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:28 pm

Father stood there looking shocked. "I-I did nothing of the sort sir. I have no idea what you are talking about. It must have been one of the children. They have such wild imaginations." The poor old man's chest began to ache. He was getting way to worked up and way to old for this.

James: "No. Not even close." I murmered and took the bucket into the horses, dumping it into their make shift trophs, then gave them some hay, and walked back out and saw Artemis being carried away by a couple. I frowned. It must have been her parents. I felt my heart sink slightly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:32 pm

Josie: I stared at the boy, unable to speak for a moment. "You're fine. No damage." Lark glarwd at me, "Quit running off i- " he cut off with a look at the gypsy girl.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:32 pm

Artemis remained silent, her 'spunk' leaving her as her oppressive parents dragged her unwilling butt back to the village.
So much for being free.
They placed her in her room and summoned the town doctors, all the while mumbling about gypsies and the vodo they placed on their 'poor, unsuspecting child'

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:33 pm

Megan: I wathced his face. "You love her dont you?" I asked quietly knowing the answer already. "She feels the same way."

Adam: I ran up behind Megan and grabbed her. She screamed and I put my hand over her mouth and nose.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:36 pm

James: I spun and looked at Adam, my fist automatically flying out and hitting him in the nose.

Sam: "I-uh." I blinked a few times. "Want to see the fire breather?"

Sariah: I stared at the man, taken aback. I couldn't pull my eyes from him. "Samuel, what did I tell you about running off?" I asked, my voice slightly distant.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:39 pm

Adam: I felt blood comming out of my nose and I let go of Megan. I looked at him and watched my fist fly.

Megan: I fell to the floor gasping for air. I stood up shaking but fell.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:40 pm

The days passed by with a smuggling grayness to artemis. Slowly but surely she recovered from her wounds, but mentally- things just weren't the same.
Before meeting the gypies, she could cope and push through the boring, oppressive life of the village. but now that she had tasted that freedom- she just couldn't go back. At least, no happily.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum