the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reverse Psychology

+5
Jacky K.
Invisimort
Banshee
Jelsa Mepsey
Black&White
9 posters

Page 9 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next

Go down

Reverse Psychology - Page 9 Empty Re: Reverse Psychology

Post by Guest Sat Jun 25, 2011 12:59 pm

Spades
I ducked to avoid the blow, then stood up and used my free hand to punch at his head. "You know, guns are seriously lacking in creativity. Thought you were a little more skilled than that" I smirked

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:12 pm

Robin
I shake it off easily. "And you're all about poker. Do you have a mistaken identity with a man cave or something?" I grab the hand that holds my wrist and twist around, bringing her arm in the wrong direction.
Black&White
Black&White

http://blackandwhite1020.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:20 pm

Spades
I hissed in pain "I'm offended, Robby. Did you forget I read poker cards? What, going to forget my birthday or something next?" I wore a mask of fake hurt, then smirked again "Thought we were closer than that" I twisted out of his grasp, landing a kick at his knees

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sat Jun 25, 2011 2:13 pm

Robin
I catch myself on my knee, gritting my teeth against the twinge of pain spiking up my leg. "You're mom has tarot cards, you have poker cards...same difference. How is she, by the way? Still sucking up to the joker?" I taunt, punching at her again as the air clogs with smoke, the sprinklers /somehow/ disconnected. Nothing's saving Tony Zucco's money. Maybe the whole bank will burn, what do I care?
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Ale J. Sat Jun 25, 2011 6:34 pm

(Yeah....i havnt seen the person im chatting with in awhile..like a few days...so where are you guys?)
Ale J.
Ale J.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Sat Jun 25, 2011 8:02 pm

Jason came to a skidding stop when he realized the boy wasn't his target any longer. Growling low in his throat, he spun around, crouching low to the ground. Without a second thought, the bloodlust clouding his mind, he pounced again, claw extended, ready for the kill.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sat Jun 25, 2011 8:11 pm

to who...?
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sat Jun 25, 2011 8:11 pm

Drew smiled at the wolf and was about to crouch low to fight it. But suddenly decided against it. "I think...I have someplace to be." Part of him was telling him to walk away from this battle. "Nice to meet you, i guess. Dont be stupid....and bye." He started walking off, his hands shoved into his pockets.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Sat Jun 25, 2011 8:19 pm

Jason knocked into the boy's back, knocking him to the ground. He swipped at his face with his claws, his teeth bared.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sat Jun 25, 2011 8:22 pm

Drew grunted as he hit the ground. "Get off me." He snarled at the wolf, his fists clenched.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sat Jun 25, 2011 8:25 pm

wolf's ears pricked forwards a moment, eying the wolf carefully. She runs her tongue against the back of her teeth nervous, standing up slightly. Intent on the prey. If the other was over his past quarrel with her she could help...
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 25, 2011 8:44 pm

Spades
It occurred to me that now would probably be a pretty good time to call for backup. The bank was burning, but I was too preoccupied to do anything... no, I can take this punk, and save the bank. I coughed in the gathering smoke, my eyes narrowing as my anger flared up "Shut up" I hissed, knocking him back slightly with another punch. I just needed to cuff him, then put out the fire... easier said than done...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 25, 2011 8:50 pm

Jay
Well, I'm pretty friggen bored. Adrian was plotting somewhere, and Kay was off... being creepy and crazy. Which gave me a little free time. Problem being I didn't know how to spend it. Hm. I practiced the little power I had on passing people, giving them low grade illusions and such. Watching them freak out when their nightmares suddenly seemed to be near... it made me smirk with sadistic joy. I wasn't as bad as Adrian, not by a long shot, but I was... not the person I used to be. Back when I was on the receiving end of nightmares. The sounds of fighting made me snap out of my moment of thought, and I looked up to see some poor sap getting pummeled by some wolves.

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sat Jun 25, 2011 8:54 pm

Robin
I retaliate and kick her back, trying to get away again. I round the corner to the main entry way, a little girl with blonde hair standing there with a sketchpad.
"You're not a very nice boy," she murmurs, dark purplish eyes on me. Her eyes flick to her paper a moment and when she looks up, three swat team members are suddenly appear around her.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 25, 2011 8:57 pm

Spades
I followed close behind him, and stopped the same time he did when I spotted Inque "Thanks" I grinned, then glanced behind us at the flames "You distract birdy here, and I'll be right back, okay?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:01 pm

Drew threw the wolf off his back and griminced as the wounds on his back started to heal. "That, didnt exactly feel good." He snarled at them, hands clenched at his side. He forced himself to calm down some, not wanting to kill someone else by accident. He walked off quickly, not turning his back to the wolves. He walked past a girl (jay) but didnt pay much attention to her.

Last edited by Momo13 on Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:04 pm

Inque
Why did it still sound like she was babying me? "Okay," i answer in a somewhat pretend sweetly tuned voice. I point forward and my three swat team runs forward at him, bully sticks in hand.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:07 pm

Spades
I felt bad for leaving her, somehow feeling like I should be... I don't know, looking out for her. She was just so young. But I knew she could handle herself, so I ran back to where the fire was, smashing the glass covering a fire extinguisher and doing my best to put out the rising flames

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:12 pm

Robin
I shoot out two before my cartridge runs out, making them turn to ink on the marble floor, taking out a knife quickly and blocking the third's bully stick as Inque makes three more appear, looking rather bored with the whole thing. I glance up quickly, the window I had opened still there. Just need enough time to get my zipline out... I scowl frustrated.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:30 pm

Spades
Everything in the vault was gone, but I managed to get the fire out before it spread too much. Then I tossed the empty fire extinguisher on the ground, and went to rejoin Robin and Inque. "Want to just give yourself up now bird, and save us the trouble of forcing you into the pretty silver bracelets?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:31 pm

Wolf hung alone, leaning against a brick wall with her arms crossed, waiting for the right person to cross her path. A case of wrong place wrong time for them, but so enjoyable for her. Carefully though, taking in their scent and their looks. She wasn't in the mood for a struggle tonight...
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:32 pm

Drew walked down the street, his hands in his pockets. What to do tonight? A couple thoughts crossed his mind, but he pushed them away. He was in the mood for a fight. And a good one.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:38 pm

Robin
"I'd rather have my third option," i murmur, taking out another ink man with my knife to his throat. A moment of clearance and I throw down a smoke bomb for cover, getting my line out quickly and aiming it up at the window quickly, firing off, and looking back at Spades through the haze of smoke and confusion a moment. "Unless you want to play tag?" I smirk, heading up.

Wolf
I eye a boy quietly, slightly unsure. His scent was different, he looked rather absorbed in his thoughts.... He was a maybe, i decided.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:39 pm

Drew felt an interesting presence in the air. Something...not human. He turned and his eyes fell on the girl leaning against the building. he raised an eyebrow, but decided to keep on walking.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:42 pm

Wolf
I wait a moment, debating with myself slightly. I take a breath, my wolf pushing at me. Giving a small smile I lean up off the wall and turn down the street, following the boy at a far away distance for him not to suspect me.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum