the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reverse Psychology

+5
Jacky K.
Invisimort
Banshee
Jelsa Mepsey
Black&White
9 posters

Page 10 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next

Go down

Reverse Psychology - Page 10 Empty Re: Reverse Psychology

Post by Momo13 Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:00 pm

Drew stopped suddenly. Something was wrong, he could tell, but he didnt know what yet. He started walking again, and turned down a dark alley.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:03 pm

Spades
I grabbed a rope with a hook on the end from my belt, swinging it over my head and letting it fly. It caught on the window and I pulled myself up, racing after Robin. I was /not/ letting him get away.

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:07 pm

Wolf
I peak around the corner, still debating. Alleys were nice...easy to take someone by surprise. though the way he looks is suspicious suddenly.

Robin
I smirk, hearing her follow, jumping to another roof quickly. I glance back with a smirk, making sure she sees me. "Is it a game of cat and mouse then?" I call to her, running behind a vent.
Black&White
Black&White

http://blackandwhite1020.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:14 pm

Spades
"Just keep running, mouse, I could do this all night" I called back, clearing the space between the two roofs as I yelled. I hit the other side running, following him behind the vent

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:17 pm

Robin
I catch her wrist as she rounds the corner, holding her firmly but gently. "You sure I'm the mouse?" i ask her with a slight smile
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:18 pm

Drew started climbing up a fire escape. If someone was following him, he wanted the upper ground. He didnt stop climbing until he was about half way up the building side.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:23 pm

Spades
I smiled slightly, meeting his eyes as I slapped handcuffs on his wrist that held mine. "Pretty darn sure, bird" I chuckle

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:32 pm

Wolf
I sigh, putting my hands in my pockets and walking down the alleyway. Going past where the boy was hiding. Let him suspect. We'll see if he's sneeky enough to try and attack.

Robin
I take her other wrist and hold her against the vent so she can't cuff my hands together. Or to her, if she had the idea. I meet her eyes, fiery green, deep green, slightly familiar. They've always plagued me as familiar. "Really?" I murmur to her.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:34 pm

Drew watched as the girl walked past him and went into hiding. Something was up with her. He created a small illusion in her head that he was coming down from teh fire escape and leaving the alley.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:37 pm

Spades
Those eyes... why do I always feel like... I've known them somewhere before...? My breathing sped up a little, fear, I guessed, from the possibility of him pulling out another weapon and killing me right here. "Really" I said, kicking at the same knee I had kicked earlier. Then I managed to rip my wrist from his grasp, and handcuff his hands together.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:38 pm

Sophia was lying down on a bench in the park, her eyes closed. She had pleased Julian, killed another disrespectful wolf, and was given a break for the night. A break that she planned to take full advantage of and finally sleep.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:40 pm

Gabe
I felt my way across the sidewalk with my cane, taking a deep breath of cold night air. I just needed to take a walk to clear my head, think some stuff over. I reached the park bench and sat down, but something that felt like legs were under me. I stood up like a shot "Oops, didn't see you there" I said, smirking at what was like my inside joke.

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:41 pm

Wolf
I turn at a sound, watching the boy come down from the fire escape. "Yes?" I ask him, wolf saying to be cautious.

Robin
"Ooh, cheep blow," i say, frowning up at her from the ground. I struggle slightly against them, just for the sake of struggling. "You going to take me in now? Hand me over to the Commissioner for the /good/ i've been doing?"
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:43 pm

"Wha?" Illusion drew asked her, as he she spoke to him. "I didnt say anything. do you need something? Or are you just following me for no reason?"
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:45 pm

Sophia sat up, glaring at the guy. "Watch where the hell you're going then," she growled, pissed that her well earned break was being disrupted.

(( Think about it. If Gabe didn't hug her in the mansion, Sophia would be like this now.... ))
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:47 pm

Spades
"Good like killing and blowing stuff up?" I asked sarcastically, forcing him to his feet while holding his handcuff chain "Right"

Gabe
"Watch. Right" I chuckled, tapping my cane with my free hand "I'll make a mental note of it"

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:51 pm

Sophia rolled her eyes. "Not my problem," she muttered, standing up. "I'd be careful if I were you though." She grinned at him, the fact that he was blind flying over her head. "There's a lot of scary shit out there for some guy who can't see."
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:55 pm

Wolf
I blink, surprised. "You're the one behind me. Why do you suspect me of following /you/?"

Robin
"Killing? Only men I kill are those that deserve it. And as far as I remember I haven't blown anything up. Only burned things," i say matter of factly. I raise an eyebrow at her a moment, shaking my head with a chuckle.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:57 pm

"Because you followed me in here," Illlusion Drew pointed out. The real drew stood with arms crossed on the fire escape. The illusion was easy enough to keep, but he was confused. Why would the girl lie about following him?
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:59 pm

Wolf
I shrug, turning around and walking on. "Just going home," I say over my shoulder. He had no smell. That was the problem.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:06 pm

Gabe
"I think I can handle myself" I muttered with a slight cocky grin "Though a lady like yourself might have to watch herself."

Spades
"Maybe you have a point" I shrugged "Heck, if it were up to me... I'd probably just let you keep doing what you're doing. But you've hurt good people, too. In fact, last fire you set, some civilians were rushed to the hospital. One didn't make it. And I swear, if you say some typical crap about 'collateral damage'..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:09 pm

Drew nodded and watched her leave. "Careful, a pretty thing like you shouldnt be out on the streets by herself." He warned her, a slight smirk on his face.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:10 pm

Sophia stopped walking, her blonde hair blowing in the slight breeze. She turned around to the guy, her eyes narrowed. "A lady like myself?" she mocked. "And what type of lady am I?"
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:14 pm

Robin
My eyes harden to blue steel. "How many have they killed?" I hiss at her angrily. "How many has Tony Zucco gotten away with?"

Wolf
"Don't taunt me when your not there," I call, turning again, my eyes flashing yellow. "You have no smell. The you I see isn't there. Just a puppet."
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:17 pm

Illusion drew raised an eyebrow to her. "Love, you sound insane. Of course I'm here. And I'm pretty sure i have a smell. Are you ok?" He asked her carefully.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum