the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who wants to chat?? :D Jacky does!!

2 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Who wants to chat?? :D Jacky does!! - Page 3 Empty Re: Who wants to chat?? :D Jacky does!!

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:10 pm

HI!
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Who wants to chat?? :D Jacky does!! - Page 3 Empty Re: Who wants to chat?? :D Jacky does!!

Post by Jacky K. Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:12 pm

PSST!! I replied a while back Very Happy ur turn!
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:15 pm

Jacky K. wrote:Cricket: Well, yes, but nothing in particular. It was just that today, everything that had happened and might happen was hitting him for the first time. "Something's always happening," he said.

Nasim: "Well it's obviously." I said with a roll of my eyes. I perked up. "It always helps to talk about it. even if it's a happy thing. It's good to talk about things. Ok? So i'm here to talk to you. Dont you dare think of skipping out on it. if you keep things bottled up you'll EXPLODE!"
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:21 pm

Cricket: He couldn't help but crack a smile. She was funny. But what was he supposed to say? Well, I'm a highly wanted robber, My family's dead, and one of the only friends I have in the world is the prison warden's daughter. Not a chance. "Le's jus' say it's complicated," he said. "Why're you so happy, then?"
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:25 pm

Nasim: I sighed. "Ugh. No. Fail." I flicked his forehead lightly. "That doesn't count. ANd i'm not one to judge, even if you tell me you were once an axe murderer. I refuse to answer your question until you tell me what's wrong." I pouted and gave him a stern, im-waiting look and waited. But my eyes were still smiling. I was always happy. happy happy happy.

((omg poor cricket Sad))
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:28 pm

(haha I know, I'm so mean to this guy Razz)

Cricket: He looked surprised when she flicked him, and then he flashed a sly smile as he flicked her back. "Not a chance," he said.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:30 pm

Nasim: "Well fine then." I folded my arms and looked away, nose in the air, acting like i didnt know there was a boy standing next to me.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:34 pm

Cricket: He smiled. Mission accomplished, maybe she'd stop bugging him. (cricket...bug...haha Laughing ) But maybe he was being rude...oh, well. That just happened no matter what.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:38 pm

((haha. Niicce))

Nasim: I tried holding my pose and pissed-off heir but I grew impatient. I turned around. "Please?!?" I begged, clasping my hands together. I knew I was being annoying. But I didn't want Cricket's guts all over me because all that's bothering him exploded from not letting it go!
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:42 pm

Cricket: he slapped his forhead. And she's back. "A'right, fine, fine. You really wanna know?"
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:44 pm

Nasim: "No, Cricket. I've just been trying so hard to get you to tell for the past five minutes and I DONT want to know," I said sarcastically, rolling my eyes. "YES I want to know."
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:49 pm

Cricket: He spat it out and got it over with. "I'm a highly wanted robber, My family's dead, and one of the only friends I have in the world is the prison warden's daughter. There! Said it. Happy?" He looked at Nasim. "Aye, of course you're happy. What type of a question is that? I can tell from the looks o' you, you're one o' those people that just waltzes aroun' with not a care in th' world, it don' matter if anything 'appens t' you, an' then there's me, an' now I'm rambling." He shut himself up.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:51 pm

Nasim: I laughed at his rambles. "No, o, keepy going. Really." I said honestly. "Keep rambling, I'm here to listen." I'll admit, his response shocked me but I wasn't judging him. There were a lot of things going on that were 1,000,000X worse than that.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:52 pm

Cricket: She was still giggly. "I rest my case," he said.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:54 pm

Nasim: "Oh, so that's it? Okay. Don't you feel a bit better?" I asked. He must've, that negative vibe around him had lifted slightly.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sat Nov 06, 2010 6:07 pm

Cricket: Just slightly, although it would have been better if she'd been at least a little freaked out by the whole robber thing. C'mon, he had to have fun with that every now and then. "Slightly."
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sat Nov 06, 2010 6:11 pm

Nasim: "Well good. So I have to admit, I was shocked about you being a robber. I guess first impressions can be decieving..." I sighed. "Sorry 'bout your family."
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sat Nov 06, 2010 6:18 pm

Cricket: "Nah, they've been gone a long time," he said, and then thought about her first statement. He was always a little bit surprised when people said he didn't look like a robber, because where he was from, it wasn't uncommon for people to notice that aspect of him instantly.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sat Nov 06, 2010 6:24 pm

Nasim: I thought for a bit, then smiled. "I know this might be the stupidest thing ever, but... Cricket do you have a place to stay?" I knew how cold CANADA could get in the fall and winter, and I couldn't imagine leaving poor Cricket out to face it all. I was, admittedly, worried he would take something, but maybe he wouldn't bite the hand that fed him.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sat Nov 06, 2010 6:30 pm

Cricket: he looked at Nasim through the corners of his eyes. "Not at th' moment..." he said, not quite trusting Nasim or himself just yet.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sat Nov 06, 2010 6:34 pm

Nasim: "Ok, well I'm not gonna ask you to stay with my family and I, but just know that if you need a meal or a place to crash, just go to that house right there," I said, pointing to our pretty blue house.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sat Nov 06, 2010 6:36 pm

Cricket: He nodded. "Thank you kindly," he said, despite wondering if he would ever see her again after today. "You never answered my question."
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sat Nov 06, 2010 6:41 pm

Nasim: "Oh! Right! I'm just a happy person. Even in the worst of times there's always something to be happy about. You failed a major high school test? At least no one you love committed suicide! See? It's better to be happy and slightly annoying slash crazy than being depressed and... slightly scary."
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sat Nov 06, 2010 6:44 pm

Cricket: He laughed at that and flashed an imperfect smile, realising that he probably was very scary when in a bad mood. "Aye, sorry, if you catch me in a better mood I'm a bit more charming."
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sat Nov 06, 2010 6:47 pm

Nasim: "Oh I'm sure! It's okay, you're not scary, but my heart panged a litted when I saw you. Oh! Hey! Wanna come with me to the store? I gotta get milk. I'm making a cake."
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum