the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who wants to chat?? :D Jacky does!!

2 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Who wants to chat?? :D Jacky does!! - Page 4 Empty Re: Who wants to chat?? :D Jacky does!!

Post by Jacky K. Sat Nov 06, 2010 6:51 pm

Cricket: His thoughts were left spinning like water does when someone stirs it. He wondered how it was possible for someone to squeeze that many thoughts into those short sentences. "Ah, sure," he said, wondering if she was always like that. Probably.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Who wants to chat?? :D Jacky does!! - Page 4 Empty Re: Who wants to chat?? :D Jacky does!!

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sat Nov 06, 2010 6:53 pm

Nasim: "Yay!" I said, my voice becoming so high it was almost a squeak. "But... I plan to buy it, not steal it," I joked, wondering if he would find that offensive.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sat Nov 06, 2010 7:12 pm

Cricket: he chuckled at the joke. "I don' steal everthing you know..."
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sat Nov 06, 2010 7:40 pm

Nasim: "Good. Let's-a go!" I said, a fake Italian accent breaking through my tiny Armenian one.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sun Nov 07, 2010 12:08 am

Cricket: He timidly followed as she started walking down the sidewalk. Alright, time to cheer up. He took joy when he could.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:42 am

Nasim: "do you play any instrument?" I asked, trying to keep ip a conversation so it wouldn't be awkward and silent. I HATED it when that happened. It's like, WAKE UP PEOPLE! SAY SOMETHING, WHY DID GOD GIVE YOU VOCAL CHORDS?!?!
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sun Nov 07, 2010 12:01 pm

Cricket: "Nah," he said, "If I want music I jus' whistle."
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sun Nov 07, 2010 12:10 pm

Nasim: I laughed at that. "That works I guess. I'm a singer. They want-" I stopped. I hated talking about what happened in Armenia because it seemed like I was bragging.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sun Nov 07, 2010 12:12 pm

Cricket: He looked at her curiously when she cut herself off.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sun Nov 07, 2010 12:16 pm

Nasim: I started talking really fast to cover up my mistake. "I mean, I guess I'm good but I've never really sang ((sung?)) in front of people cuz I get nervous really easily and that's part of the reason why I said no-" DAMNIT! I shut up. I locked my jaw and zipped my lips shut. If he asked, I'd have to tell him, he told me his problem.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sun Nov 07, 2010 12:21 pm

Cricket: "Said no to what now?" She was talking really fast again.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sun Nov 07, 2010 12:25 pm

Nasim: Ok so I have to tell him. "Mkaay. So. I'm from Armenia. And I'm a singer. So some agent people discovered me and tried to get me to sign with them, and they told me I was really good and I would 'revolutionize' the world of music and I was like 'um.. Can I finish high school first?' and they were all 'no, it's now or never' and I got angry because they gave me my dream at the worst time so now I'm never gonna amount to anything," I said sadly.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sun Nov 07, 2010 12:29 pm

Cricket: "Oh." That didn't sound so bad to him, at least she had high school. "Aye, that's a tough one."
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sun Nov 07, 2010 12:34 pm

Nasim: I sighed, because I felt bad. Here I was talking about how awesome my voice is, and there's Cricket, holding the weight of being a wanted robber and a dead family. I was such a terrible person. "But I don't really mind anymore because if I did take it I'd probably be a bubblehead. Do you go to school, Cricket?" OF COURSE HE DOESNT NASIM! He's a poor homeless boy! How could he go to school?!
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sun Nov 07, 2010 12:49 pm

Cricket: "A different type o' school."
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sun Nov 07, 2010 1:40 pm

Nasim: I was taken by surprise. "Like what kind of school? Militairy?" My eyes widened at the thought.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:36 pm

Cricket: "Nah." Let's see, how to explain this... "It's a bit like private school, in a way."
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Mon Nov 08, 2010 5:17 pm

Nasim: "Ohh... What's it called? It can't be in the area....." I went through a list of possible private schools but none of them seemed like they would accept poeple like Cricket.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:15 pm

Cricket: He chuckled. "I said it's like a private school. You wouldn't know it."
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:51 pm

Nasim: "Private as in... Secret spy/ninja school?" I asked excitedly. "Oh... Ut I guesss if it were that, you wouldn't be able to tell me right?"
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:08 pm

Cricket: he flashed an imperfect smile. "Nah, it's not what you would see in movies. It's a bit boring sometimes actually, depending on th' lesson, an' a bit run-down, but you've got t' pay t' get in. It's pretty expensive. Hard t' leave after you're in."
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:27 pm

Nasim: I looked at him, confused. "How'd you pay for it?" Did he rob a bank? Maybe he just saved up since he was young since he knew he would need to...
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:40 pm

Cricket: "I work for 'em."
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:44 pm

Nasim: "Ok, i feel stupid now but; You work for them, and that's how you can pay for it, or you just work there and don't go to any classes?"
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Tue Nov 09, 2010 5:42 pm

Cricket: He smiled, well aware that he was beating around the bush. "Work is part of the class. You can't go there unless you work; it's the only pay they take."
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next