the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chat for developing characters from sci-fi novels, futuristic stories, etc.

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Chat for developing characters from sci-fi novels, futuristic stories, etc. Empty Chat for developing characters from sci-fi novels, futuristic stories, etc.

Post by Guest Mon Oct 18, 2010 6:28 pm

Anyone who has a character from the future or some kind of sci-fi-ish story, can devleop their characters in this character chat. Dystopian, Utopian, otherworldy, doesn't matter.

Name: Xandar
Appearance: black buzz-cut hair, starship lieutenant's uniform (black pants with cobalt stripe down the side, cobalt long-sleeved neoprene shirt). About 5'11"-ish. Stocky build. blue/green/brown eyes.
Enviroment: Lives on Zorcon X-23 in the city Elnara, an Earth colony. Year: 2699

Back to top Go down

Chat for developing characters from sci-fi novels, futuristic stories, etc. Empty Re: Chat for developing characters from sci-fi novels, futuristic stories, etc.

Post by Guest Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:08 pm

Name: Echo
Appearance: interact swirls on right palm, up arm to right side of neck, silver eyes, dark brown hair, pale skin, pointed chin, considered hideous because of Marks, 5’4”
Enviroment: Lives in Region 17, Nation 1 (North America). Year: around 3000s

Name: Talon
Appearance: black hair, golden eyes, light tan skin, scar cuts through left eye, high cheek bones, considered handsome, 6’4”
Enviroment: same as Echo

Name: Kaden
Appearance: Lightning-like Marks on left hand to left cheek, dark green eyes, brunette, tan, 18, 6’2”
Enviroment: same as Echo

Back to top Go down

Chat for developing characters from sci-fi novels, futuristic stories, etc. Empty Re: Chat for developing characters from sci-fi novels, futuristic stories, etc.

Post by Guest Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:11 pm

Do I have to start, or is this thread just gonna die?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 18, 2010 9:16 pm

I'm here. Where do you want to start?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 19, 2010 12:40 am

I don't know.
I don't like being in PDT zone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 19, 2010 3:57 pm

Name: Emita Guarder
Appearance: Brown hair in a ponytail, average height, weight and build. Hazel eyes. That's all I got XD
Environment: Earth in the year 3000

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 19, 2010 6:03 pm

K, I'll start...

Xandar: I stepped out onto the surface of Earth. I couldn't believe I was finally getting to visit Zorcon's home planet. Everything seemed so much bigger than it was in Elnara. To my right I noticed a few humanoids with strange marks running up their arms and neck and wondered what they were.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 19, 2010 6:11 pm

Emita:
The young teen noticed a new person who looked foreign. As in a "not from Earth" foreign.
"Watch it," she said, shoving the humanoid away. "You gotta be carreful here," she warned, holding out her hand. "I'm Emita," she smiled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 19, 2010 6:35 pm

Xandar:
"Xandar," I said, attempting to appear confident and, I'm sure, failing severely. "You seem to be from around here. Care to help me get my bearings?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 21, 2010 2:38 pm

I'll wait for Kelly Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 21, 2010 5:32 pm

Echo: I frown as I stare at the man with the buzz-cut. What the-?

Kaden: "Nice hairdo," I call out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 21, 2010 6:18 pm

Xandar: I looked around for the source of the call. "Thanks," I said, looking over at the guy who'd spoken to me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 22, 2010 7:23 pm

Kaden: I try not to laugh at the oblivious guy. "No problem," I call out.
Echo elbows me. "What was that for?" I ask.

Echo: "At least try to be polite," I say.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 22, 2010 10:09 pm

Xandar: I walked over towards the two who had spoken to me. "Either of you care to help me get my bearings? I know I'm in Washington, but past that I've no clue where to go."

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Fri Oct 22, 2010 10:12 pm

( Sad I don't have a sci-fi charrie.)
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 22, 2010 10:13 pm

(So...make one! We aren't too picky!)

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Fri Oct 22, 2010 10:15 pm

(Alright...anything going on here at this point or is the plot dead?)
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 22, 2010 10:17 pm

(Kinda still trying to get something started...My character has just arrived on a shuttle to Earth and I'm attempting to initiate contact with the locals)

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Fri Oct 22, 2010 10:18 pm

(Okay...bare with me, I've never done sci fi Razz)

Gimme a sec to think of a character please! Smile
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Fri Oct 22, 2010 10:30 pm

(I'm just kinda makin' this up as I go Smile)

Name: Andrea
Appearence: normal skin, blonde hair in a boy cut, about 5'6" height. She looks human and normal.
Enviornment: She lives in 2800's, where robots are now the only work force.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 22, 2010 10:35 pm

Xandar: I walked over to the girl I had just seen, the one with blond hair. "Excuse me? Do you have any idea where I can find some place to stay?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Fri Oct 22, 2010 10:43 pm

Andrea: She looked at the stranger, wondering if he was a robot. He was almost too polite to be human. "Sure," she said. "Actually, you're talking to the right girl. My brother used to own the best motel in town." Her expression solemned a little. " 'course, there's another guy running it now, but it's still a place." She smiled slightly.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 22, 2010 10:47 pm

Xandar: "Awesome. So...what did you say your name was again?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Fri Oct 22, 2010 10:54 pm

Andrea: She studied him. Black hair that was so short he was almost bald, and a uniform. A uniform? Robot, probably, either that or some lieutenant that wanted to relive the glory days. "Call me Andrea." She looked him up and down again. "Look, bud, you need a ride or something?"
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 22, 2010 10:56 pm

Xandar: I shook my head. "Nah, I can walk. Just point me in the right direction?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum