the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chat for developing characters from sci-fi novels, futuristic stories, etc.

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Chat for developing characters from sci-fi novels, futuristic stories, etc. - Page 2 Empty Re: Chat for developing characters from sci-fi novels, futuristic stories, etc.

Post by Jacky K. Fri Oct 22, 2010 11:02 pm

Andrea: "That'a'way." She pointed up the road. "Take a right at the next corner, then up on 28th street. It's the second building on the left."
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Chat for developing characters from sci-fi novels, futuristic stories, etc. - Page 2 Empty Re: Chat for developing characters from sci-fi novels, futuristic stories, etc.

Post by Guest Sat Oct 23, 2010 3:18 pm

Echo: I frown at the person. "Washington? What's that?"

Kaden: "Washington was part of the United States of America, one of its states. Didn't you learn about America during History?"

Echo: "I think I remember America."

Kaden: I sigh. "We live on the lands that had been called 'America'."

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:38 pm

Name: Jordan Day
Appearance: straight chestnut hair that goes a bit past her shoulderblades, electric green eyes, thin, tan, elf-like features.
Environment: Present day, she knows Telekinesis. Very Happy
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2