the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Assassins

4 posters

Page 18 of 19 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19  Next

Go down

The Assassins - Page 18 Empty Re: The Assassins

Post by Guest Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:37 pm

(Who isn't here. :/)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:39 pm

(yup)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:39 pm

(great.
Well, we can come up with our own version, I guess.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:42 pm

(yeah...I think I said something about teamwork building earlier...?)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:46 pm

(Yeah, you did.
We can go off of that then.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:47 pm

(Okay, you post first)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:49 pm

Evelyn: I enter a room, a gym-like room, lined with a crazy amount of obstacle courses. Wow, I think as I step into the center of the room. Many of the things don't look like they can be done without a partner.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:51 pm

Iliana: I follow Evelyn in and yawn, bored. My brothers set up better obstacle courses back home. Then again, they had a genius-scientist of a father to help them, and a full laboratory to work with, so that might have something to do with the quality of their designs.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 24, 2010 2:51 pm

Evelyn: "I've never seen anything like this," I say. Personally, I enjoy training in woods, but this will have to do.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 25, 2010 11:50 am

Kelly Moton wrote:(So, how is the training thing going to work?)

(the training is like in THG, there's a whole lot of hightech stuff. *they robbed NASA and the President* like an archery center, camoflauge, etc *butchered, I know* and a simulator room when you face your worst fears.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:36 pm

Rue~District 11 wrote:
Kelly Moton wrote:(So, how is the training thing going to work?)

(the training is like in THG, there's a whole lot of hightech stuff. *they robbed NASA and the President* like an archery center, camoflauge, etc *butchered, I know* and a simulator room when you face your worst fears.)

(Awesome Smile)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:07 pm

Abriella: I eye his shoulder. "If you want to. Just don't want ya to get hurt." I say. Swallowing the last of my food, I get up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:17 pm

Arlo: I scoffed and bumped her with my elbow. "Nah, I want to. Anyway, it's your turn to find a away to get hurt. I really want to play doctor... Wait, that came out wrong. I, um, never mind." I said, my face light pink. "Let's just go."
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:27 pm

Abriella: I laugh at him. "No, it didn't." I say. "But cute. I guess." I follow him down the halls. They changed it again, so the paintings watch us. I kick up my pace, going to big gym-like doors. When I open it, I can only guess it's the training center. With different stations with different weapons, it looks big. "So, where should we go first?" I ask. I look at the archery center.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:52 pm

Arlo: "Um, I don't know." I said. "I'm a really bad desicion maker... Probably why they paired me with you." I smiled. "You seem like you do a pretty good job." I smiled. I noticed where she was looking. "You wanna check out the bows?" I asked.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:59 pm

Abriella: "What?" I ask. I only heard 'bows' in that context. "Uh, yeah, sure." I try to keep walking, but end up sprinting, itching to get my hands on their limbs. I pick out a curved one, with dainty looking white arrows to match. I shot one of the light fixtures, creating a firework-like spark raining down, like at the end of a rock concert. "Thank you, and goodnight!" I giggle with a bow.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Mon Oct 25, 2010 7:01 pm

Arlo: I stood in the door, my expession a mix between a scowl and a smile. My muscles were tense, ready to fight.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 26, 2010 3:13 pm

Abriella: I set down the bow, and turn to Arlo. "Let's go check out the swords now." I say. While we walk, these two dudes come, pushing me back. "Go," they order.

"What?" I ask dumbly.

"Go," they repeat gruffly. They grab both my arms, and I can't wrench myself free.

"Arlo!" I yell, and that's the last thing I say when I'm thrown into some room. My last glimpse was of him poised to fight, but the two dudes both have guns.

Wardens/Teacher: "Do it, boy. You'll be dead before you take a step."

Abriella: The room is dark, and I suddenly choke back screams. But every wall illuminates, and they show my memories. Of Mr. Rolls. My greatest fear. They play it in full, and I'm in a corner with tears coming down my ceheks. "You were there." I accuse the air. "You could've stopped him. You were there." The door opens, giving me a passage way out..

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Tue Oct 26, 2010 3:23 pm

Arlo: My lip twitched up in a sick smile. I already had my hand on the sword that hung on my hip. I puuled it out and in a sudden, two shots rang out. I glanced up to see if I was shot, but one of the guys were on the ground, bleeding out. I glanced at the shooter curiously. Slowly, he pointed the gun to me, his finger on the trigger. I used a moved I had done to the arrow Abriella shot. I brought the sword down on his wrist, his hand coming off in a quick, clean chop. Blood came out in quic spurts and one of his fingers twitched.

As he stared in horror at the hand, I lunged, getting him in the stomach. I yanked the blade up with a sickening squish. The man slumped down onto my sword, his face leaning on me. I shook my head and pushed him off, pushing him to the side of the hall. It was a bloody mess, but all I cared about was Abriella. I rushed to the door they shoved her and swung it open.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 26, 2010 3:35 pm

Abriella: Like a frantic insect, I crawl on all fours back up against the wall. Who's there? Was it... I thought he was dead. Dad killed him... I know he did. But what if he came back.... I stare at the shadow, trying to see if I should embrace it or run.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:15 pm

Arlo: I walked in the room and started to throw things onto the floor. I saw another door and opened it, seeing Abriella in a corner. I looked at the room and was confused. It was like a normal broom closet. "Abriella, what happened?" I asked, kneeling down by her.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:03 pm

Abriella: I relax a little. "They showed it. They somehow got when Rolls..." I don't go into detail. I wipe the tears with my sleeve. "Somehow, all this stuff left. And only the walls were here, and they showed it like on a projector. They showed me in that room." I sigh. "They were there." I returned to my normal voice. "They could've stopped him."

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Wed Oct 27, 2010 4:29 pm

Arlo: I nodded and offered her my hand, helping her up. "We're going back to our room." I said, keeping a hold on her hand, lightly pulling her along.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 27, 2010 4:39 pm

Abriella: I use my free hand to rub my temple. "Crying gives me headaches. That's why I steer clear to telling people--fight broke out?" I change the subject with a raised eyebrow, seeing the blood all over the place.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Wed Oct 27, 2010 4:45 pm

Arlo: "Um... Yeah... I kinda went insane." I said, shuddering as I remembered bloodlust coarsing through my veins. It was a feeling of indestrucability, like nothing could top me. And I wasn't sure if i liked it.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 19 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19  Next