the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

R.I.P Elaina

4 posters

Page 7 of 24 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 15 ... 24  Next

Go down

R.I.P Elaina  - Page 7 Empty Re: R.I.P Elaina

Post by Guest Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:43 pm

Elaina's eyes went wide and her mouth worked up and down, but she gulped and climbed through the opening, then waited for Jace to come through.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:51 pm

Jace scrambled through the window after Elaina and looked around. Where were they? "Do you know where to go now?" He asked her.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:54 pm

Elaina shook her head and grabbed his good arm, running a few blocks before stopping. "I just wanted to get far away," She explained. She took up his arm and examined it as she talked. "I don't know where we go now, but it can't be back, back to our homes. That'll be the first place he looks."

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:09 pm

Jace nodded and started away, pulling her along as he took long strides. "So, we're going anywhere," he said, nodding. There was a dull burn in his elbow where the glass had cut him.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:11 pm

"Yeah, anywhere," Elaina said with a sigh, running a hand through her hair. "But at least we're free."

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:10 am

((Umm, I guess I'll just go to Nicola going home.))

Nicola was grateful to get away from the others. Sure they hadn't said anything really about her being a murderer but she was sure it was only a matter of time. Everyone hated her eventually, she was sure they would too. With a sigh she snuck back into her house and found her father still sleeping. Probably trying to get rid of a hangover she thought bitterly and went into her room locking the door behind her.
Bells
Bells

http://www.daughtersofdarkness.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 30, 2011 2:32 pm

(it's actually the next day xP where is everyone? Jace and Elaina aren't the only plot!)

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sat Jul 30, 2011 2:34 pm

((I don't know lolz, I was gone almost all day yesterday traveling to a wedding, that takes place in thirty minutes. ))
Bells
Bells

http://www.daughtersofdarkness.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 30, 2011 5:23 pm

(Ahh....)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 30, 2011 5:31 pm

Zerrick finally stumbled into his room at about two in the morning and had slept restlessly the rest of the night. The next morning he woke up and took a long hot shower, just wishing he could forget everything that had happened the day before. Now, he was determined to get outta town as soon as possible, after he decided where he wanted to go. Zerrick really didn't have any family, so that wasn't even an option. After dressing in a black ARMY t-shirt and jeans, he walked out to his Mustang. He really needed someone to talk too.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 30, 2011 5:59 pm

Karina was riding by on her bike, on her way to the library, when she noticed Zerrick. He looked upset, angry...sad? Something. She didn't know him that well, but he'd been in one of her art classes once, she thought. If she remembered right he'd been decent enough, too. She stopped in front of the car he was about to get into.
"Hey Zerrick," She chirped, intending to cheer him up. He was probably upset over yesterdays' secrets, right? Just then Karina realized maybe she should be afraid of talking to him -- he was a killer, after all.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 30, 2011 6:24 pm

"Hey, Karina." Zerrick was kinda surprised that she was actually talking to him after yesterday and all. "You don't have to talk to me. I'm a killer, remember?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 30, 2011 6:28 pm

Karina smiled at him sympathetically, getting off her bike and dumping it on the curb. "I /want/ to talk to you. None of us look at you any differently now, Zerrick. We ALL had secrets, remember?"

(whoops, forgot to write an entry for Karina's xP Oh wellz. She shoplifts, you can always PRETEND there was one. Ahaha.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 30, 2011 6:32 pm

"EVERYONE looks at me different. And you shouldn't want to. I'm a bad person now. Killing someone does that to you, ya know." Zerrick opened the door to his car. "I'm going to to get a soda. You wanna come?" He watched her and waited for the scared reaction that he knew would come. There was no way she was getting in a car with a killer, despite her words.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 30, 2011 6:47 pm

Karina tilted her head, much like a puppy would, and tried not to laugh. He tried to convince her that he was a cold-hearted killer, then asked her to get a soda? She smiled in amusement.

"Sure, why not?" She slid into the passenger seat of his car, glancing over to see his reaction. She knew he expected her to say no.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 30, 2011 7:02 pm

"Uh, okay." Zerrick got in and started the engine. "I actually thought that question would get rid of you." He drove them to Aunt Maggie's, the best ice cream place in the world. They also happened to sell old fashioned sodas, which he loved. "So, what do you want? My treat."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 30, 2011 7:06 pm

Karina laughed. "Sure you want to pay when you were just trying to get rid of me?" She teased, then thought for a second. "What are the choices here? I never get soda when I come, so I wouldn't know."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 30, 2011 7:15 pm

"Yeah, I'm sure. They have Chocolate, Strawberry, Orange Cream, Lemon, Blue Raspberry, Cherry, and Grape. I always get Orange Cream or Lemon. Or, you can get ice cream. Take your pick." Zerrick placed his order and sat down at the bar, while Karina made up her mind.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 30, 2011 7:27 pm

"I'll have...orange creme, since you seem to reccomend it and I never, ever like anything flavored lemon," Karina decided with a smile, sitting down next to him. "So Zerrick, where were you really headed when I came by? I'm pretty sure it wasn't to get a soda."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 30, 2011 7:33 pm

"Honestly, to put gas in Kitt. Yes, I call my car Kitt because it looks just like the new Knight Rider mustang. I'm leaving..." Zerrick didn't look at her. He couldn't seem to. Guilt and embarrassment wouldn't let him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 30, 2011 7:37 pm

Karina's eyes widened. "What? Why?" He couldn't just leave. Leave all of them, all of his friends. His family...everything. "You can't do that."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 30, 2011 7:47 pm

"I can do whatever the hell I want." He snapped. Then taking a deep breath he said, "Sorry. It's just...I can't do this. I can't try and act normal now that everyone knows what I am. So I think the best thing for me to do is to leave.' He sighed and rubbed his face, then took a long sip of his soda.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 30, 2011 7:49 pm

Karina jumped slightly when he snapped, then gulped. "You know that we'll all miss you, right? I'll miss you...." Somehow, Karina's secret about having a crush on Zerrick from afar hadn't made it into the diary. Good thing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 30, 2011 7:55 pm

"You won't miss me. I've never been very involved with you guys, just sorta a outsider." Zerrick watched. She would miss him? Why had she said that? Did she...no..she couldn't like him. Not now, anyway. Not after finding out what he had done.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 30, 2011 7:58 pm

"I'm an outsider, too. I'm not in that group...I'm not even sure why you guys were so cool with me hanging out around the diary yesterday. I only had maybe two classes with Elaina, so..." She trailed off, realizing she was rambling. "What I'm trying to say, is, we're in the same boat, okay? Don't be acting like no one understands and no one misses you. Because I do understand, and I don't care what you say, I will miss you...um, because, you seem cool enough."

She looked down and traced circles in the countertop, realizing she'd been a little intense. But it was all true.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 24 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 15 ... 24  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum