the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

R.I.P Elaina

4 posters

Page 24 of 24 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24

Go down

R.I.P Elaina  - Page 24 Empty Re: R.I.P Elaina

Post by Guest Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:14 pm

"That's a lie," Karina said with a roll of her eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaneColton Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:17 pm

Zerrick gasped in a teasing sort of way. "Karina dear, I would never lie to you." Then his voice became serious. "Never."
ShaneColton
ShaneColton

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:18 pm

"Whatever," Karina said, shaking her head and rolling her eyes again.

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaneColton Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:29 pm

Zerrick was frustrated that she didn't believe him, but he didn't say anything to her. He just sighed and leaned his head back, to tired to argue.
ShaneColton
ShaneColton

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sun Aug 07, 2011 12:34 pm

Ravyn wrote:Jamie: I nodded, standing and following. "Well, look at it this way. The stuff you learned while imprisoned is now helping the both of us gain freedom." i said thoughtfully. I wondered if that was irony, or just a bizarre coincidence. Either way it was intersting to think about.

Nicola smiled a little, the idea that something good came out of those years alien to her. Leading him towards the house she was quiet as she thought, remembering what Wire had taught her about cars. They'd all had nicknames given to each other to keep from getting to attached, people were leaving the facility all the time for different reasons.. Hers has been kit, someone mentioned once that her anger was as fierce and dangerous as a little kitten, and it stuck to her.

Upon reaching the house she smiled at him, once again going over her plan in her mind. "Do you wanr to stay here or come with me?"
Bells
Bells

http://www.daughtersofdarkness.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:03 pm

Jamie: I weighed the pros and cons of staying here, uncertain which option was better, but decided to stick with Nicola. "I'll tag along." i said, my nervousness growing slightly. I was certainly nervous and uncertain, but also excited. Id been wanting my freedom for a long time. Maybe now id get it.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:42 am

Nicola nodded and silently slipped up to the garage door. It was an electric door but she'd learned long ago that if you wiggled it just right then the lock popped out of place and it could be pulled up manually. Doing just that she held it up and glanced back at him, gesturing for him to get inside.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:11 pm

Jamie: I followed, moving as quietly as possible. I understood Nicola's gesture and slipped inside quickly. I was nervous, on edge. My heart was pounding in my ears and it seemed so loud, i was certain it would give us away. But nothing was going wrong yet. Maybe we'd be able to pull this off.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:17 pm

Nicola lowered the door quietly to the ground and walked to the other side of the garage where a large tarp lay over the car. Tearing it off she opened the drivers door and moved the gearshift into neutral, motioning for Jamie to come over and sit down to hold the brake.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:14 pm

Jamie: I moved over to the car and tried to figure out what Nicola wanted me to do. I went and did what i figured she was trying to get me to do, not entirely sure what her plan of action was.,
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:20 pm

Nicola went around the car to the other garage door and slid it up, carefully moving things out of the way as she did. When the path was clear she went up and reached past Jamie to grab the steering wheel, "let go of the brake. " she whispered, stepping up onto the edge of the car, one hand on the steering wheel the other a hold of Jamie so she wouldn't fall.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:25 pm

Jamie: I nodded and let go of the brake, not sure what was going to happen, but guessing that the car was likely to move forward. I was beginning to wonder if Nicola was secretly a ninja. That.... would actually be really cool, now that i was thinking about it.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:40 pm

The car rolled into the drive and Nicola stepped out, reaching past Jamie to change gears as she gestured for him to press the brake and get out as well. She then went back and shut the garage door.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:52 pm

Jamie: I did as instructed, letting the brake go and hopping out of the car. So far so good! Freedom was close at hand, and my nervoussness was evaporating into excitement.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:46 am

Nicola smiled and went back to the car, immedatily going for the wires under the dash she pulled at her memories, and some more recent experiences with cars. She'd gotten bored and didn't want to forget the skill so she'd practiced on a few of the neighbor's cars. So she began hot wiring the car with a smirk, this was really going to work. They were getting out of here.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:30 pm

Jamie: I blinked, watching, impressed, as Nicola started hotwiring the car. Yepp, definately a ninja, i decided. A ninja with some very very useful skills. I was totally goiong to have to get her to teach me how to do that sometimes. But first thing was first - getting out of here.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:36 pm

Nicola stepped back with a smile as she eyed the car with a bit of pride. "Let's roll it out onto the street, it should start now I believe." She informed Jamie and put the car into neutral again, sitting down in the front seat.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:45 pm

Jamie: "Awesome!" i said, seriously impressed. I moved and started helping Nicola move the car out into the street, excited to finally be getting out of here. So close, so close....
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:32 pm

Once on the street she sat back down in the car and motioned for him to go the drivers seat. Shutting her car door she looked at the house as she started the car. Unable to help herself she rolled down the window and laid on the horn. "Hey @$$hole!" She yelled at the house.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:12 pm

Jamie: I went and hopped in the car, doing up the seatbelt. I was more than ready to go. Where would we go? No idea. What would we find when we got there? Who knew. But it would be an adventure and anywhere was better than here.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:23 pm

As Nicola continued to honk her father stumbled out of the house. With a grin on her face she sat back down in her seat and flipped him off before slamming her foot on the accelerator and watching her father in the mirror as she sped off. "Where we are we going?" She asked after she could no longer see the house.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:56 pm

Jamie: I almost had a heart attack at the sudden acceleration, but finally managed to relax. I blinked at the quiestion. "Honestly? No idea. I was going for something along the lines of 'away'. Have i mentioned that i havent really thought this through too much?" i said. I was pretty sure id mentioned that.....
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sat Aug 13, 2011 4:40 pm

Nicola smirked slightly, the feel of freedom making her feel alive. "Well, how about we just drive for awhile? Find somewhere we like the look of. And if it isn't good enough then we can just get up and leave again, cause we're free." She grinned at the last part, happiness taking root in her heart.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:24 pm

Jamie: I grinned, elation filling me. "Sounds good!" i said happily. Finally i was free. I didnt have to deal with my parents anymore. And i was happy that Nicola was coming with me. The fact that i wasnt alone made everything far less scary and a lot easier.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:24 am

Nicola nodded happily and messed with the radio with one hand as she steered with the other. Singing along with the radio her eyes were lit up happily as the wind coming in her open window blew her hair playfully around her face.

One day I'll be living in a big ol' city. And all you're ever gonna be is mean.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 24 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum