the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Moonlight Dance Club/ hotel

4 posters

Page 12 of 19 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 15 ... 19  Next

Go down

Moonlight Dance Club/ hotel - Page 12 Empty Re: Moonlight Dance Club/ hotel

Post by Rebel Wolf Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:29 pm

Sad

James held her elbow, helping her keep steady. "Yes. Turns out they've got a thing for each other." He scowled and shook his head. He still wasn't over the fact that there were good vampires out there.

Raphael lunged and tackled her playfully. He stood over her, his front paws pinning her down. At least the water wasn't high, at all. It didn't even reach his ankles, but it still felt cool.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:33 pm

Kendra: Okay, there werent many effective ways for you to brace yourself for a very big werewolf about to tackle you. I went down on my back, managing to avoid hitting my head. Fortunately the water was shallow, like laying in a puddle or something. I grinned. "Normally i would object to being tackled, but the view from down here is pretty good, so i dont mind." i said, laughing a little.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:34 pm

Artemis sighed, leaning into him for support. "and the packs thoughts on this?" she asked, her tired eyes closing against her will

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:37 pm

Raphael gave a sharp bark, though it was intended to be a laugh and his tail swayed back and forth. He hadn't felt....playfullness like this in centurys.

James held her up. "They love him and you.....they're just happy he's finally found his other half, though they're still struggling to get over it."
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:42 pm

Artemis nodded, her eyes remaining close as she thought this over. "well that's... Reassuring" she breathed. Can't have the pack turning on them. That would be bad to say the least.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:43 pm

Kendra: I chuckled, attempting to sit up, but was thwarted by the fact that i was still being half stood on. I hadnt been this carefree in so long. Usually i was all serious all teh time. Playing wasnt something i typically did. I was enjoying it though. It was nice to be able to relax. I gave up trying to wiggle out of the pin. "Okay, fine, you got me." i said. "I surrender."
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:45 pm

James nodded and gently guieded her back to sit on the bed. "It is. I think I'm having the worst time of it honestly. Like I've said before, bad memories." His face went emotionless as he remembered his past.

Rapheal gave a wolfish grin and leaned down to lick her cheek. He then stepped off her and tilted his head to the side as he watched her.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:50 pm

Kendra: I sat up as i was suddenly freed, smiling happily. How had i gone for so long without him? Id only known him for a few days, but it felt like it had been so much longer. Like nothing before then had happened, or mattered. I was totally soaking now. Dry clothes would be top priority when i got back. "Aaah, im totally soaked now." i said, pulling a face teasingly before going pack to smiling and ringing water out of my hair... again.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:54 pm

Artemis opened her eyes to watch him, not saying anything, she didn't want to encourage the strange bond forming between them. "what now?" she whispered

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:57 pm

A strange noise form in his chest, a chuckle. "You should wear wet clothes more often. They cling perfectly." He gave another sharp bark, a laugh.

James sighed. "You rest, me and the other top betas will take care of things, and see if we can't find Raphael. Two cubs were playing near the border this morning and ran back saying they smelt rogues. I've already got trackers on the case, and I've doubled the gaurds."
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:01 pm

Kendra: "Aghhhh, quit embarassing me! Not fair!" i protested, blushing deeply, getting all squirmy and embarassed. Gahhhh! I did not like being affected like this!
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:02 pm

Raphael gave a large smile, showing his sharp teeth and shifted into his hybrid form. He knelt next to her and his eyes were filled with amusement. "Sorry. I don't believe I can do that."
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:17 pm

Kendra: "Seriously! Not cool!" i protested weakly, but there was no point. I just had to accept the fact that he was very capable of messing with my emotions and probably wasnt about to stop. But, i supposed, id rather have him messing with my emotions than anyone else. Maybe this was good for me.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:24 pm

Raphael smiled his tail twitched, sending more water at her. "Tis so, but the comment was true, you are very pretty like this."
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:28 pm

Kendra: "Well, thank you. That's very embarassing, but thank you." i said. The sun would be up in another hour or two, and i was getting tired. I let out a small contented sigh and leaned against him a bit, resting my head on his shoulder. "You're not so bad soaking wet yourself." i remarked, smiling a bit.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:30 pm

Raphael chuckled and shifted back into his full wolf form, but he didn't leave her side. "The sun'll be rising soon. You can ride upon my back if you wish."
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:34 pm

Kendra: I nodded. "I know. Thanks for the offer, but im good to run." i said, standing, ready to go. I was tired, but very happy. Tonight had been a lot of fun, more than id had in ages.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:35 pm

Raphael stood from the water and shook the water out of his black fur. He stood to his full height and walked out of the water.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:38 pm

Kendra: I glanced back at him and smiled a bit before taking off, running through the woods back towards the Moonlight. I knew id be easy to follow. I wasnt too worried about losing Raphael. He knew these woods better than i did anyways.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:39 pm

Raphael took off after her, running full speed then matched his pace with hers as he caught up. He yet again acted like a pup as he played around, not breaking pace though.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:43 pm

Kendra: I smiled at Raphael's energy, surprised that he could still be so hyper. I was glad to get back to the Moonlight, relieved when it finally came into view. The sun would be up very shortly and i needed to make sure i wouldnt get caught out in the sun.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:45 pm

Raphael slowed and became all business again as they came into the Moonlight's view. He greeted a few pack members as him and Kendra made their way into the hotel side.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:47 pm

Kendra: I headed up to my room, relieved once i was inside the sun-proofed space. I grabbed some dry clothes from my bag and ducked into the bathroom, changing quickly and running a brush through my slightly damp hair, getting the tangles out. Fortunately, id dried off quite a bit on the run home. I hung my wet clothing to dry and re-emerged into the main part of the room.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:49 pm

Raphael headed to his room, shifted, slipped into a pair of shorts, staying top less and made his way back to Kendra's room.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:52 pm

Kendra: Id been perched on the couch when Raphael reappeared. I smiled and stood up, walking over to him. "Nice out fit. Or lack of." i said, my smile a bit teasingly. I still had to admit, he looked really really good with his shirt off.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 19 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 15 ... 19  Next