the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOW TO SURVIVE IN AUDA WITHOUT REALLY DYING

+7
Momo13
Stark
Banshee
ShaneColton
Echo
Ravyn
Invisimort
11 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

HOW TO SURVIVE IN AUDA WITHOUT REALLY DYING - Page 3 Empty Re: HOW TO SURVIVE IN AUDA WITHOUT REALLY DYING

Post by Invisimort Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:55 am

Mr.Face:

He was shaking. Hilarious.

I easily sliced several paralell lines across the length of his arm, having just replaced my blades earlier this morning. Nothing irreperably deep, Didn't need another employee bleeding out on shift. That was just...Irritating.

After I was content with the slicing portion, I casually dumped the entire packet of boric acid on his new injuries. Ah, acid. It was just so...acidic. I allowed a grin to spread across my face there.
Invisimort
Invisimort

http://invisimort.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

HOW TO SURVIVE IN AUDA WITHOUT REALLY DYING - Page 3 Empty Re: HOW TO SURVIVE IN AUDA WITHOUT REALLY DYING

Post by Invisimort Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:59 am

T.Mor:

I think she was doing it wrong...She'd be better off with some wheels or something...Probably couldn't afford them...but...still.

"Uh...How far are you going? ...er...Out of...curiosity?" I was tempted to surrender my own water lid...although, that would be stupid of me...But...I tried to be nice where I could...I needed the karma points...
Invisimort
Invisimort

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaneColton Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:26 pm

Chalan sighed and glanced up at the man again. "To my cardboard hut..a few miles." She took a few more steps and dropped the water, slipping some of it. "INTERNET!" She cursed, really mad at spilling some water.
ShaneColton
ShaneColton

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:30 pm

T.Mor:

Oh wow. That...That was a hike. Screw common sense. I was going to be nice...And get some karma points...and...maybe sleep for a moment without nightmares tonight...If I decided to sleep.

"Look...er...here. I only have 12 blocks...You can...just...here..." And I de-lidded my own jug, handing it over to her.
Invisimort
Invisimort

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaneColton Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:39 pm

Chalan stared at the lid he was just...giving her. She really wasn't sure what to think of the kindness, simply because no one had ever really been kid to her before. "Um...thanks." Chalan took the lid and secured it on top oh her bottle, lifting it back on her back without spilling any.
ShaneColton
ShaneColton

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:51 pm

T.Mor:

"...No...No problem..." What was I saying...Yes it was a problem. I would have to shell out more money I didn't have for another lid...That...That was a problem...

But...at the same time... I preferred being nice... Much better than the...usual...so...meh.
Invisimort
Invisimort

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:06 pm

Dylan

I bit my lip, trying not to cry out from the pain. My eyes started to tear up as I tried not to let them fall. Mr. Face was grinning gleefully, and I felt terrifyed. The acid burned, and I let out a cry due to the pain.
Banshee
Banshee

http://www.badgerofthebarricades.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:43 pm

Mr.Face:

Well. That seemed to be effective. "Keep that in mind next time you are compelled to lose track of time." I stated, pocketing the knife and leaving the room, still with a grin on my face. I loved screaming.

I did not actually look forward to going back to my office so I diverted myself by going down to Cellblock five.
Invisimort
Invisimort

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:50 pm

Aliyah

Closing myself off to all the people around me I made my way to work and down the hallways to Cell Block four. A small smirk lay on my lips behind the mask, exactly on time as usual. Pausing in the hall I glanced at the cells trying to shake off the small hint of guilt that settled on me. Carefully locking my emotions away I made my way down the hall to the Head's desk. I didn't need them for my job, emotions only got in the way.
Bells
Bells

http://www.daughtersofdarkness.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kid.Icarus Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:58 pm

Astley
I made my way Into the Lobby of the Government Building... pushing the girl from earlier to the back of my mind...
I walked across the room to the Brown Box... I pressed the Button.. and waited to hear today's Assignment...
Kid.Icarus
Kid.Icarus

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Tue Aug 16, 2011 2:01 pm

HEAD OF CELLBLOCK FOUR:

*a little while before Dylan arrived, timeline wise.*

Oh good. The girl was here. I really could only identify her as the girl. There weren't typically a lot of girls working the lower cellblocks, so, shen they did...It was noticeable. And...well, The girl was pretty good at her job. "Good morning." I stated, before consulting things that had to happen today. I couldn't read. Well. This was always awkward. I looked down at the neat pile of schedules that Mr.Face always left and...made some crap up.

"Well, the crematorium's down, so...We'll be piling bodies in the hall today...Keep that in mind as you work. The less extra pieces, the better." This much was true. I had been told as I walked in. The crematorium being down...caused a lot of trouble. It slowed us all down. A lot.

I remembered that Mr.Face had mentioned bringing some of the duct tape rioters downstairs for...negotiations. She could start there I guess...And then...Well, the guy who always shouted at us from the second door down the hall needed taken care of, so...There was that.

"I guess you can start by taking the rioters downstairs..." I looked up from the useless pile of schedules, hoping this was somewhat accurate.
Invisimort
Invisimort

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Tue Aug 16, 2011 2:07 pm

Aliyah

I nodded and turned away without replying, easier to keep my emotions wrapped up that way. If I didn't think about what I was doing then I couldn't feel bad for doing it. Walking down the hall I stopped at the cell with the rioters and walked in.
Bells
Bells

http://www.daughtersofdarkness.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Tue Aug 16, 2011 4:14 pm

Dylan

I winced, carefully tugging the sleeve over the wound. "Can I leave now, sir?" I asked the guard outside, standing up and leaning on the metal bars.
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Tue Aug 16, 2011 4:17 pm

THE GUARD OUTSIDE:

I unlocked the door with nothing more than a shrug, Mr.Face typically wante people back at their jobs immediately.
Invisimort
Invisimort

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Tue Aug 16, 2011 4:26 pm

Dylan

I rushed outside, and ran to cell block 4 for once I had gotten out of the Guard's sight. I slowed to a walk once I had entered, and walked over to the guard at the desk, waiting for him to tell me what I could do.
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:40 pm

HERE IS A LOVELY FAILPIC OF THE GOVERNMENT BUILDING. IF YOU NEED MORE IN DEPTH DEETS...I WOULD BE HAPPY TO PRODUCE MORE LOW BUDGET, TIME CONSTRAINED FAILART.
HOW TO SURVIVE IN AUDA WITHOUT REALLY DYING - Page 3 Govern12
Invisimort
Invisimort

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:44 pm

I'm in a first person mood

Amorelle-
After much arguing and several blows to the face, they finally agreed to let the little girl into the house. Why I was willing to go to such extremes to save her, I have no clue.
Perhaps it is the reason I refuse to be a guard.
My mother was the first to cave, she's the... 'soft one'. Father, on the other hand... not so much.
I fear for the little girl, but the streets are a lot worse than fathers rage. If she stays strong, she will make it.
Hope she doesn't mind wielding a knife though... Once older, taking lives will be expected of her.

It's dark outside, I'm cold, only clad in my ragged day clothes. I was put onto the streets, like I had expected. I don't know what I'll do now, but at least the little girl is safe. There's always that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kid.Icarus Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:14 pm

Astley
Hale... Hale... Hale... I kept repeating the name in my head, so I wouldn't forget it... Those were today's tax evaders...
I checked my pockets... Ugh... Need Moar Dakka...
I Went up the stairs towards the East Wing... and started making my way towards the storerooms...
I passed by Mr.Face's Lab on my way... I shuddered as I tried not to think of the things that went on in there... I could've easily avoided the lab altogether... but these Hallways were so confusing... It was easier to take the direct route... I reached the storerooms and grabbed a couple more rounds of Dakka...
I made my way back out of the building... careful not to run incase Mr.Face were to hear me...
I started heading in the direction that the box had told me to... stopping to make a Torch out of one of the riot fires along the way... I eventually found the house... I sighed... I drew my Revolver and rapped on the door with the butt of the gun...
"Mr. Hale...?" I said as he opened the door... He had an annoyed looked that soon turned to fear as he realized what was happening... he Quickly let me in... Going over to his wife and his daughter... telling them something I couldn't quite hear... they sat down down at their table.. they knew there was no way out...
I tied up the man and his wife.. but when I went to tie up their daughter... She looked familiar... but I couldn't place it... something about her face... I quickly pushed it to the back of my mind and tied her up as well... I took the torch and went through the house... catching anything flammable I could find... I dropped the torch and dragged one of the chairs out the door with me... I place it down across the street and I sat there.. just watching the fire... I took a deep breath... trying to drown out the screaming...
Just Another Day...
Kid.Icarus
Kid.Icarus

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:31 pm

Amorelle-

The morning was a long one. I wasn't able to rest I had to keep moving, keep away from trouble. The heat didn't help. Or the hunger. Perhaps the brownstones spoiled me, but at least there was some consistency with meals. Some was better than none. Still though, at least the little girl was okay.
The heat began to get to me, I needed water, but I lacked the proper payment for the guard. I found my feet bringing me back toward my home, yearning for some comfort. Even if my father hated my guts... I still loved him. I would take a thousand beatings if only he'd hug me the way he did before that day happened.
I mindlessly rubbed a ragged scar across my chest, it twinging at the mention of that day.
I came across the door step and froze, blinking in confusion. What had? My parents? Dear internet. Ice filled my veins as I stared at the ash pile that made up my home, my childhood, my parents.
"No!"

Last edited by Ella Rose on Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Stevie Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:33 pm

Emmie-

Ahh. I woke up and stared at the ceiling. I think I actually slept well for once, being my matress was like sleeping on sharp stones. I still felt partially tired. Propably due to the fact that my food supply was decreasing rapidly. I was so hungry, but I needed to save eating for dinner time. I quickly threw on my only jacket, ripped and worn, barely fitting being I've worn the same jacket for so many years. I walked outside curious as to what I was going to be up to today. Was in the weekend? Was it a weekday? I looked at the world outside me. This town needed some major manegment.
Stevie
Stevie

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaneColton Wed Aug 17, 2011 3:28 pm

Chalan threw a smile at the stranger, or guard, and then walked toward her home. The walk back always seemed to take forever with the heavy load on her back, but at least it was improving her strength. She finally made it back to her hut and sat the water jug down and collapsed to the floor To rest.
ShaneColton
ShaneColton

Back to top Go down

Post by Kid.Icarus Wed Aug 17, 2011 4:42 pm

Astley
The fire was.. warm.. it was almost nice... against the otherwise cold morning... though there was very little people who would appreciate it... given the circumstances...
The fire started to go out after a while... I threw the chair into the embers and watched it slowly burn...
I started walking away from the remains of the house.. I didn't wanna think about the Hales any longer... I was about a block away.. about to turn the corner and head back to the government building... when I heard a yell from the direction of the house...
Despite better judgement... I stopped and stepped into a small side-street... I looked around the corner in the direction of the house... seeing who was there...
I seemed to be ignoring my better judgement alot today...
Kid.Icarus
Kid.Icarus

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Wed Aug 17, 2011 4:48 pm

T.Mor:

I turned to leave right after she did, working my way back through the narrow streets toward...oh crap fire. That was...not here earlier. At all... I hated incendiary tax collectors...Well, ok..maybe not the people themselves...but the job, definitely... It was so... I tried not to think about it.

Thinking about it...made me think about bad things...and...that wasn't helpful...to er...anything...especially since I should have been thinking about my capless jug of water, and...getting home without catching on fire.

I noticed a girl, standing there looking shocked at the scene. I knew that feeling... That...stomach dropping out of you once you get home and find that...that... 'oh Internet what now?'...that... being 8 and trying to use the shrinebox to get to the crematory services line...I mean...I'd never actually rebuilt that room...There was still a completely burned out room of my house...Boarded off...

I realised I'd stopped walking where I was, to stand and...er...Monologue internally. Probably about five feet away from the girl...probably still too shocked to do anything. I kind of wanted to ...I dunno... Say something or something... but... what do you say? 'hi...sorry your house burned down...I know the feeling?' I mean...that's just...

And I was still in my mask...so...There was that...

I settled for "Uhm...is...is that...yours?" Referring to the burning pile of rubble.
Invisimort
Invisimort

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 17, 2011 4:58 pm

Artemis froze and turned, silent tears streaming down her face as she eyed the masked guard.
She stared at him for a long moment, the fact that he was probably the one to lite the fire weighing heavily in her mind.
Is this place hers?
If she were to say yes, it would be clear she survived, then killed... 'again'.
"N-no," she choked, scrambling away from him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Wed Aug 17, 2011 5:13 pm

T.Mor:

...Right...I looked like a guard...oh...hm. I probably looked...well, like the bad guy here...I mean...realistically, I was a bad guy...but...not in this particular case.

What do...what do... Hm. I wasn't really on duty...so... no obligation to keep from..well, doing anything, actually... "Er...Uhm...I I didn't...do that..." I stated. I didn't want to scare her away...Even though...I really should have been heading home, and not talking to strangers.
Invisimort
Invisimort

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next