the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOW TO SURVIVE IN AUDA WITHOUT REALLY DYING

+7
Momo13
Stark
Banshee
ShaneColton
Echo
Ravyn
Invisimort
11 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

HOW TO SURVIVE IN AUDA WITHOUT REALLY DYING - Page 4 Empty Re: HOW TO SURVIVE IN AUDA WITHOUT REALLY DYING

Post by Guest Wed Aug 17, 2011 5:27 pm

Artemis gave a sharp bitter laugh. "Well that's... reassuring."
She turned back to her home, staring at it in horror. A choked cry escaped her and she stepped forward. "The little girl," she breathed. My internet, no. NO! She was suppose to save her not...
She was a monster.

Back to top Go down

HOW TO SURVIVE IN AUDA WITHOUT REALLY DYING - Page 4 Empty Re: HOW TO SURVIVE IN AUDA WITHOUT REALLY DYING

Post by Invisimort Wed Aug 17, 2011 5:35 pm

T.Mor:

She was crying...oh...er...uhm...I guess...there was a...sibling or something? An unrelated friend? ...Uhm...This was really stretching my 'not going to think about bad things' mindset...

"Uhm...are...uh...do you have...a...like...plan? or something? uhm..." I mean, I'd still had a house to stay in...but this...well, She was probably...effectively...homeless or something...

This mask wasn't helping anything...And...well...I wasn't on duty so...I went ahead and pulled it off...Maybe that would...er...make her less...how she was...

Invisimort
Invisimort

http://invisimort.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 17, 2011 5:42 pm

Amorelle clenched her fist in self hate, her nails digging into her tender palms. She resisted the urge to sniffle and looked back at him, shock filling her at his maskless face. It was a silly thing to be shocked about, but she hadn't expected it. Her eyes went back to the ash pile, staring in horror.
"No," she whispered, "I'm afraid being chased by tax collectors was never in figured in my list of things to do today."

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:33 pm

T.Mor:

"Er...Technically...if your name...isn't on the deed...You're kind of...fine, as long as you didn't die in the fire...er... so...uh..." I told her, This was the loophole that I'd exploited...when this happened to me as a kid... "So...er... Like... uhm... There's... There's that..." That wasn't really anything terribly reassuring, but...I didn't have that much else to say that actually was reassuring.

"Uhm....I mean... That's... uh... Yeah..." I added articulately.
Invisimort
Invisimort

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:48 pm

gh3325 wrote:Dylan

I rushed outside, and ran to cell block 4 for once I had gotten out of the Guard's sight. I slowed to a walk once I had entered, and walked over to the guard at the desk, waiting for him to tell me what I could do.
Banshee
Banshee

http://www.badgerofthebarricades.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:39 am

Amorelle
His words made me mad, for some reason. Honestly, I didn't care if I was alive anymore. It's not like life was really... worth living here.
It was the fact that I had sent the little girl to her death that tore apart my insides.
I bit my lip, pulling myself back together and forbidding any more tears from falling. Not that they listened.
'Well," I replied, my voice raw and bitter, "At least there's that. ...You're awfully... nice, for a guard..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:26 pm

Finally, getting my first post up..... XD

Freya: When i woke up that morning, i was in an exceptionally cheerful mood. Why? Because i got to work today. And i LOVED my job. Like, a lot. It was actually fun, and the one thing that made living in this crappy place worth while. I was still in my work clothes, since i really didnt have much of anything else to wear, so i simply brushed myself off, pulled on my mask, didnt bother with breakfast (couldnt afford three meals a day anyways, although i was pretty well of for being in Auda, i supposed), and headed for the Government building, eventually arriving at Cellblock 5.

Zane: I woke up in my little cardboard shack. Not even really a shack. More like a really big box with no floor... i had nothing to eat and nothing to do. Although i was mad about the duct tape tax rise, i was not stupid enough to go and riot. I didnt enjoy rioting anyways, even for a good cause. I eventually decided to go and attempt to aquire food somewhere. I hadnt eaten at all yesterday and i was pretty sure i was going to pass out if i didnt eat at some point soon.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Thu Aug 18, 2011 4:52 pm

HEAD OF CELLBLOCK FOUR:

I looked up from trying to fill out paperwork, seeing the guy who I figured, from the blood tricking down from his sleeve, was the guy who was tardy earlier. Filling out paperwork was really a stupid thing to try to do when you can't read or write, but...It had to get done somehow. "You're back. Ok...Good. Right. Start going through and pulling the dead ones out into the hall. Crematorium's down today so...It might start to get kind of hideously smelly down here." I told him.

T.Mor:

"Erm...well...I mean...uh... I kind of... Know what this... is.. like. So... er... Yeah... And I mean... I'm off duty... so... er... uhm." I told the girl...I was really bad at forming a sentence. Although, I always have been...so...I guess it's not really a problem. Right.
Invisimort
Invisimort

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Thu Aug 18, 2011 4:59 pm

Dylan

I hated that, I hated looking at the dead bodies. They terrifyed me...especially the children's... but it wasn't like I was going to or could argue. "Thanks," I said, walking away. I began checking each cells for corpses.
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:38 pm

Amorelle-

I blinked, not really sure what to say. He was... awkward... and odd... very odd. I shifted uncomfortably, resisting the urge to sniffle as I carefully kept my eyes from falling to the ash pile in front of me. "You... know what it's like?" I asked, scowling as I realized how timid my voice was. Since when was I weak?

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:44 pm

T.Mor:

Now...Now I had brought it up...When I had been trying not to think about it...fantastic. Ok...er. Now what..."Uh....yeah. Erm...Parents, gone...I was...eight...Uhm." I stated, kind of falling flat at the end of my...well, you couldn't really call that a sentence I don't think...

"So...er...Do you have a...plan? Like...for er...What now?" Why couldn't I just walk home, and forget that she even existed? I mean...gah. I should be doing that...But...It just... I knew how much that...sucked and...like... I didn't want to leave someone else in the same hole I'd been stuck in...I'm still stuck in...If that made...er...sense.
Invisimort
Invisimort

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:50 pm

Amorelle-

I gave a chocked laugh, my emotions flickering from amused to pissed to just plain despair. I tried to regain myself, tried to prevent my face from betraying my inner turmoil, but god, I just couldn't. Not today. "No..."I whispered, defeat filling me, "Like I said, I'm afraid I hadn't planned for this."
My eyes locked on his water jug and my throat flared, reminding me of my reason for returning home to begin with. I swallowed hard and looked down at my feet, unable to bring myself to walk away, though the sight of this place tore a hole in my heart

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:20 am

T.Mor:

I saw her eyes dart towards my water. ...The water that I had forgotten I was carrying home without a lid. If she had been standing here watching the place burn...She was probably dehydrated...

My sister would be so mad at me for bringing guests home... Well... Er... I guess whe'd be mad at me either way... She was always mad at me...

"Er... If you wanna... I guess, er... come over to my house for a bit... and er... uhm... stay for a bit... while I boil this...er... I guess you could... er." I suggested, again just trying to be as nice and helpful as possible. Maybe I could get my sister to not yell for once...Although... That seemed like some kind of... Caturday miracle or something.
Invisimort
Invisimort

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:28 am

Dylan

We were running out of room in the hallway, I grimmaced at the sight and smell and headed back towards the guard. "Uh...sir...we..are..um..running out of room in the hallway." I stammarded.
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:45 pm

Amorelle-
I looked up at him in shock, blinking a few times to make sure I wasn't hallucinating. Well that was... unexpected. What was she to say? No? The streets were far to dangerous, she needed shelter. But she didn't know him. He was a guard. Could she trust him?
He seemed... kind enough. Maybe he was only a lower level guard.
Anyway, it's not like she had many options. If she wanted to see tomorrow... well, this seemed like her safest bet.
"Um... that's awfully kind of you. Thank you... are you sure?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:43 pm

HEAD OF CELLBLOCK 4:

Running out of room? I glanced up from the paperwork I was pretending to fill out...I mean, It wasn't like he could actually see anything anyway, and surveyed the hall.

We were indeed piling up a bit. "Stack them then." I said, because...really, It wouldn't do to start dragging things out to the crematorium when they were still not operating. "If you finish that, I guess you could go out to the crematorium and see if we can get an approximate repair time...Sooner we can get them out of here...the better for all of us."

T.Mor:

"Yeah...Uhm...You don't mind a bit of...yelling though, do you? ...Cause my er...Sister...She might...well, she doesn't like guests...but er...It should be fine...But the yelling...er...I'm going to put this back on now..." And I disappeared back behind my mask for the sake of walking. As we moved closer into the brownstones, Rioting would get denser, and I didn't want to be stuck in the middle of that looking like part of the peasantry. "Uhm...It might get messy a little ways up here...er...Depending on the fires today..." I muttered as I started towards home.
Invisimort
Invisimort

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:46 pm

Dylan

I nodded and started doing the piling, I hated it here. It was hard to stack them in, they kept falling. They were grusome to look at, so I tried not to which failed. You can't do the job while closing your eyes, and the stench...oh the stench. I didn't know how long the crematorium had been down but I knew it had at least been a while. I hated this, I hated this job, I hated Auda....but it wasn't like I was stupid enough to tell anyone or say it aloud. So day in and day out, I obeyed but silently hating every moment of it. I didn't argue, I just did. I didn't know how many bodies there was and I didn't want to guess, all I knew was it was A LOT. At leas the children weren't here, they really made me cringe. They were all under the age of ten and were used for Mr. Face as sacrifices. But there was nothing I could do about it, this was Auda after all...and you either did or died. When I was finished I went to the crematorium, "Is it almost fixed yet?"

Last edited by gh3325 on Tue Aug 23, 2011 4:13 pm; edited 5 times in total
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:53 pm

Amorelle-
Gee, I wonder why. I bit my tongue, holding back the plethora of sarcastic remarks threatening to spill forward. It wasn't his fault. I'd save my anger for someone else.
I nodded and bent down, staring at the ashy remains for a moment, biting my lip.
I am so sorry...
I allowed one last tear to spill forward before wrenching my body up, and following after him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4