the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I've woken up in bed next to you (3.0)

4 posters

Page 2 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next

Go down

I've woken up in bed next to you (3.0) - Page 2 Empty Re: I've woken up in bed next to you (3.0)

Post by Rebel Wolf Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:27 pm

(LOL! XD Me excited as well. lol! )
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

I've woken up in bed next to you (3.0) - Page 2 Empty Re: I've woken up in bed next to you (3.0)

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:30 pm

(haha.)
(Alrighty then.)

Ryder: Using a fake I.D., I grabbed myself a drink. After chugging it, I went out onto the floor. Hopefully, I'd find myself a pretty girl here.

Ravyn: What was I doing here? I walked around, weaving through people, making for the exit. Maybe this wasn't such a good idea.
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

http://www.firemeup.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaneColton Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:33 pm

Sammie sat at the bar, not really wanting to be there. Why she had agreed to come with friends, she wasn't sure. But she did know that she wanted leave.

Zerrick was coming into the dance club, when he ran into a pretty girl, trying to leave. "Whoa, you ok?" He asked. (Ravyn)
ShaneColton
ShaneColton

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:34 pm

Ravyn: Some guy was stopping me from leaving? I took a step back, studying him. Well, at least he was cute. "Yeah, I'm fine," I said. Maybe I should stick around for a bit.
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:34 pm

Shelby took deep even breaths as she stood outside the dance floor uncertany feeling her. She was tense as she tried to force herself to go out there, but her feet wouldn't move. She'd promised herself this morning she'd try to be more outgoing, and this is where it brought her.

Kaname sat at a booth alone, drinking his drink slowly feeling it burn down his throat. He ran a hand through his own black hair and let his mind wonder as he looked around himself, his blue eyes emotionless.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaneColton Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:39 pm

Sammie ordered a drink, and took a few sips, the bitter taste making her lips pucker. She looked around, hoping to find someone worth talking to, but no. They were all drunk or already had someone.

Zerrick smiled. "Good. Would you like to dance?" He asked her. "Or, are you leaving?"
ShaneColton
ShaneColton

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:41 pm

Ryder: There was a girl standing by herself. A cute girl, at that. I smiled to myself as I walked up next to her and tapped her shoulder. "Hey."
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:42 pm

Ravyn: "Um..." I glanced at the door. It was really close. I could definitely leave if I wanted. But instead, I said, "Yeah, sure. Let's dance."
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:43 pm

Kaname was in the same situation and looked around himself for at least some company. He might prefer keeping to himself, but he did like some company every once in a while. He spotted a girl,(Sammie), and stood and made his way to the bar and sat beside her, most of the other seats taken. "Hi."

Shelby jumped slightly and took a step back. She looked up at him with nervous green eyes. "Hello." She twirled her black hair around her fingers nervously.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:45 pm

Ryder: I laughed. I was making her nervous. Must be my looks. "What's a pretty girl like you doing out here all by herself?" I teased.
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaneColton Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:46 pm

Zerrick grinned and took her hand, pulling her onto the crowded dance floor. "I'm Zerrick, by the way."

Sammie looked over to the guy that was now sitting beside her. He was cute and didn't seem to be intoxicated, so she decided to speak to him. "Hey."
ShaneColton
ShaneColton

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:47 pm

Ravyn: I smiled. "That's a really cool name. I like names of people that start with Z. You a good dancer?"
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaneColton Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:49 pm

Zerrick chuckled and pulled her close. "Let's find out," He whispered in ear. "So you gonna tell me your name, gorgeous?"
ShaneColton
ShaneColton

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:51 pm

Ravyn: I giggled. "Smooth move there." I wrapped my arms around him. "Oh. My name is Ravyn."
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:51 pm

Shelby stiffend slightly. No one ever called her pretty, actually she was considered a nobody at school. "Nothing of interest."

Kaname made a hand gesture, gesturing to the club. "Do you usually hang here, or was it a dare from a friend?" That was what happend to him. He didn't usualy drink, alchohal just tasted....nasty to him.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaneColton Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:55 pm

Zerrick chuckled. "Love it. And yes, I tend to be a pretty smooth guy."

Sammie threw him a grin, taking another sip of the nasty drink. "Um, got roped into coming by a friend...Who is now making out in the far corner with a stranger." She sighed and tilted her head. "What about you?"
ShaneColton
ShaneColton

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:55 pm

Ryder: I raised an eyebrow. "This is a pretty hot club, you know. It's not exactly a place where people go to kick back and relax."
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:55 pm

Ravyn: I chuckled. "Alright. Just don't get too arrogant there. I'm not a huge fan of people who are full of themselves."
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:58 pm

Shelby's eyes narrowed some. "Do I looked relaxed?" She crossed her arms and cursed herself for being so short, it only made her more anxious being near someone tall....not to mention handsome, which only made things more difficult. "Also it wasn't exactly my choice to come."

Kaname chuckled and smiled, somthing that was rare for him. "I got dragged here with some friends that don't know the meaning of 'no'."
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:00 pm

Ryder: I chuckled. "Slow down there. Breathe in, breathe out. If you wanted to be relaxed, you probably should have gone somewhere else. But you're here anyway, so you're stuck with me for now."
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaneColton Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:02 pm

Zerrick laughed and pulled her closer. "I tend to grow on people."

Sammie nodded. "I know the feeling...Ugh, this drink is really bad. I hate alcohol." She finished it, despite the taste, because she didn't know what else to do.
ShaneColton
ShaneColton

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:03 pm

Ravyn: "Easy there, buddy. Keep talking smack and I'm going to look for someone else to entertain me." He was interesting, though. The name, especially.
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:06 pm

Shelby huffed and blew some hair out of her face. "What do you want anyway?" Her green eyes flashed with unusual annoyance, or at least it was unusual for her.

Kaname smiled. "I hate it as well. Eh, it's bad for you anyway." He asked for some water for the both of them. He tried taking a drink, but the taste of his last drink stayed on his tounge.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:07 pm

Ryder: I frowned. "I don't want anything." Why did she think I wanted something?
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:11 pm

Shelby sighed, and felt a bit surprised at herself. This is the most she'd talked to anyone in a while. "Well you did randomly come over to me when you could be dancing with some hot chick."
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next