the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I've woken up in bed next to you (3.0)

4 posters

Page 3 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 19  Next

Go down

I've woken up in bed next to you (3.0) - Page 3 Empty Re: I've woken up in bed next to you (3.0)

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:14 pm

Ryder: I chuckled. "Maybe you are some hot chick. If you started dancing with me, I wouldn't have to go look for another one."
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

http://www.firemeup.webs.com

Back to top Go down

I've woken up in bed next to you (3.0) - Page 3 Empty Re: I've woken up in bed next to you (3.0)

Post by ShaneColton Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:14 pm

Zerrick pulled back. "Oh really? Everyone else here is drunk, babe. All they are gonna want is your body." he watched her and waited for her reaction.

The water only made the taste in Sammie's mouth worse. "I think I'm gonna leave," Sammie told after seeing that her friend had just left with some guy. That made her mad, considering her friend had practically dragged her here.
ShaneColton
ShaneColton

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:17 pm

Ravyn: "Don't make me slap you," I warned. "This was why I was trying to leave." I pulled away from him. "I'm not for sale."
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:18 pm

Kaname frownd. "Would you mind if I walked you home? I know I'm a stranger, but I'm bored out of my mind and I can't seem to find mine either. His eyes scanned the dance floor and shook his head with a frustrated sigh.

Shelby couldn't help but blush. "I...can't dance, and I'm anything but hot." She stayed rooted to the spot, studying him.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:19 pm

Ryder: "Then jump up and down or something, that's fun too," I said. "And I'll decide if you're hot or not, not you."
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaneColton Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:22 pm

Zerrick held up his hands. "Whoa, I didn't mean any offense. I was just saying..." Great, he had just met her and had already made a mess of things.

Sammie watched him for a minute, thinking about his offer. "Yeah, sure." She stood up, grabbed her coat, and headed for the nearest exit.
ShaneColton
ShaneColton

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:24 pm

Ravyn: I raised an eyebrow. "Anything else you want to say to me?"
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:27 pm

Shelby huffed and turned her back on him. "My decision, not yours." She turned her head a little and looked at him out of the corner of her eye, glaring slightly. Though she did feel a bit touched somone would say she was. She wasn't use to this kind of attention.

Kaname slid off his seat and followed her, slipping on his jacket. He suddenly felt better, knowing he'd be out of this place soon.

Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaneColton Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:30 pm

Zerrick dropped his hands. "Yeah. I'm sorry, Ravyn. Please dance with me?" He kinda liked her spunky attitude and wanted to see where the night would take them.

Once Sammie was outside, she felt way better. The air was cool and the stars were bright. "Thanks, for offering to walk me home."
ShaneColton
ShaneColton

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:34 pm

Kaname shook his head. "It's fine. I don't really have anywhere to be anyway." He took a deep breath feeling better as the fresh air rushed into his lungs.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:35 pm

Ryder: I shrugged. "Fine. Whatever. What you think about yourself is all that matters anyway. It's actually none of your business what people think of you."

Ravyn: I laughed. "Yeah, fine. I'll dance with you."
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:37 pm

Shelby tilted her head, unsure how to answer that. "Still wanna dance?" She couldn't help but start to like him. He was cute, and he....well made her feel, well she was still edgy, but he did make her feel a bit more....real? She didn't know how to explain it.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaneColton Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:39 pm

Sammie sighed as the walked toward her house. It was a quiet night, and she didn't really know what to say to the guy, considering they had just met and all. She had never really met a guy that had offered to walk her home, and it made her feel good to know that chivalry was not yet dead.

Zerrick grinned and pulled her close again. He noticed that she smelled really good. She was also very beautiful and her attitude intrigued him.
ShaneColton
ShaneColton

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:41 pm

Kaname walked beside her in silence, enjoying the cool night air. He did prefer night over the day, everything seemed more....unreal?
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaneColton Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:50 pm

Sammie finally decided to break the silence. "I'm Sammie, by the way." She looked over at him, studying his face in the moonlight. He really was quite handsome.
ShaneColton
ShaneColton

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:51 pm

Kaname smiled. "I'm Kaname. It's a pleasure to have met you tonight." He kept his pace matched with hers.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaneColton Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:55 pm

"Yeah, you too. Kaname...it's a very unusual name, but I like it." They reached her house and she unlocked the door. "Wanna come in? I make great coffee." Sammie raised her eyebrows, hoping he would say yes.
ShaneColton
ShaneColton

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:03 pm

Kaname bit his lip, unusure, but nodded, unwilling to part with her after having just met her. "For a little while...."
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaneColton Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:06 pm

Sammie smiled and walked straight to her kitchen, putting some coffee on. Working at Starbucks had given her coffee experience, and she now owned her own espresso machine. "Have a seat, this will only take a few minutes."
ShaneColton
ShaneColton

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:08 pm

Kaname took a seat and sat down. He looked around himself curiosly and for the first time in a while his mask was down, showing his emotions.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:23 pm

Ryder: I laughed. "I would love to dance."

Ravyn: "Much better," I whispered, leaning against him.
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:09 pm

Shelby gave a small smile at his laugh. She then gave a nervous look to the dance floor. She did say she'd get out of her comfort zone this morning.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:12 pm

Ryder: "Does jumping up and down count as good enough dancing for you?" I asked. "I'm actually not too good at dancing myself."
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:19 pm

Shelby chuckled. "I guess we could try mimicking them...." She shook her head, felt a little courage, held onto it and started towards the dance floor.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:21 pm

Ryder: "We don't have to dance. We could do something else if you want."
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 19  Next