the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gh's Brain

+3
Spiral
Bells
Banshee
7 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Gh's Brain Empty Gh's Brain

Post by Banshee Mon Aug 22, 2011 4:33 am

Ok...I'm sleep deprived right now so bear with me.....

"I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, it's a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope. Which is what I do, and that enables you to laugh at life's realities." ~ Dr. Seuss

Gh's brain, a lovely and some what crazy place your characters have woken up in....what the heck?!

Different Areas of Ma Brain:

The Town: A small area which consists of different housing for my character's. You'll find the town has different areas in which my main characters live. You may find some minor characters living there too.

The West Side or Ghost Town: That's right! Where my two ghosts, Andrew and Tommy haunt. As you walk along the Victorian building's you'll notice they start to age and crumble away. If you walk around, you may hear the faint sounds of yesterday calling and the songs of the irish folk.

The East Side: Where my alive charries live, but you may notice some people from the west side wandering here. The East Side of town if you keep going turns into a city as you go up hill.

The City Side: Where the Cox head quarters is. If you look up you may see a tall sky-scraper with glass windows. Some of the residants in town would say you'd be a fool to enter there.

The forest: A quiet, peaceful forest, but at night it can be extreamly dangerous. Seek shelter as soon as possible.

Creatures of Ma Brain: You may see a few stray dogs and cats running around (mostly in the west side) and a raven named Nem that may fly by but they are harmless. It's the danger's ya gotta watch out for...

Dangerous creatures: The Banshee, it's cry might make you go death. Black widows, killer spider people with a vemonous bite, look perfectly human until they bite which is when they turn into a giant spider. They can often be seen in widow's attire, long dark veils that cover their faces, or if it's a male in dark funeral formal (i.e. a suit with a black tie).

Characters you may meet:

Ezra: My sarcastic, guilt-ridden Seer charrie. Often quiet and aloof, he's more of loner but you'll see him wandering around.

Tommy: My mischevious, prankster ten year old ghost. He lives in a small apartment in the same building as Andrew's. Yes, it is haunted.

Andrew: My sixteen year old ghost boy, who dwells in an apartment building on the West Side of town. You may find him roaming around near Liz's house.

Liz: My grey-blue eyed Seer charrie, also known as the enemy's daughter if you run into the Coxes.

Cassie: My writer, her house is plain and simple with a cherry blossom next to her house. Evan's her sweet heart.

Evan: My abused artist, who often wears long sleeves to cover up the bruises. His house is bright primary color's and sits on a small lot in the East Side of town.

Time in my brain: Day turns to night and night turns to day pretty fast here, it may be longer though. There's never an exact time of day or night. If you walk into the west side it may be day, while in the city it may be night.

*please note* SURPRISES MAY POP UP!!!! IT'S ALL PART O' THE FUNNESS!!!!

Character Form:

Name:
Apperance:
Personality:
Bio(optional):
Other(optional):

Last edited by gh3325 on Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:28 am; edited 2 times in total
Banshee
Banshee

http://www.badgerofthebarricades.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Gh's Brain Empty Re: Gh's Brain

Post by Bells Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:40 am

Name: Daniella Blake, AKA Dani
Hair: Long golden blonde curls.
Eyes: Icy blue with thick and long eyelashes
Skin: Slightly pale.
Height/Build: Very short and petite. Could easily be mistaken for a twelve year old. Looks kinda delicate.
Piercings/Scars/Tattoos: Has lots of scars beneath her clothing mostly, given to her by her father and some of the other guards.
Species: Human
Powers (if any): Um, well, I don't use it much because she hates it and kinda goes into a whole break down thingy because in her world it equals being a 'freak' but Dani can control plants. They respond to her emotions and voice, she can feel what they feel such as pain, ect.
Personality: Uh...you guys already know this and I don't really feel like explaining her.
Background: Uh, most of you already know this too. She works at a prison for 'freaks' that her father runs. Has been abused and in the past liked to torture the people there. Isn't sure about that anymore.
Other: She always has a dagger on her belt which she'll finger when she is thinking. There is most commonly daggers elsewhere on her person but this is the one she'll pull first.
Bells
Bells

http://www.daughtersofdarkness.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiral Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:09 pm

Name:Raylay Ann Spiral
Apperance:5'5", short brown hair, carries a metal bat and a dog
Personality: random
Bio(optional):n/a
Other(optional):n/a

Name:Bishop
Apperance:a German shepherd puppy
Personality: i'll get back to you on that
Bio(optional):n/a
Other(optional):Gets carried around by Raylay

Spiral
Spiral

Back to top Go down

Post by Kid.Icarus Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:10 pm

Name: Thanatos (Thane)
Hair: Black, Shaggy, shoulder-length.
Eyes: Forest-green
Skin: Pale
Height/Build: About 6"2', rather thin.
Piercings/Scars/Tattoos: Currently has the name 'FERRAN' Carved in silver on his chest. (not by choice)
Species: Half-Vampire
Powers (if any): Uhm... vampire stuff... Immortal. Hightened strength and speed, Hightened senses, Accelerated regeneration. Weak to silver, paralyzed by wood. Ironically, loves garlic.
Personality: Bipolar, His personality changes when he's in pain. Can be reluctant to trust others, though rather nice, depending on which 'Thane' you meet.(still working out some kinks)
Background: erm.. not much... twin sister died young..(more later?)
Other: uhm.. hmmm.. not much else right now...
Kid.Icarus
Kid.Icarus

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:07 pm

Name:T.Morbid Namechov
Apperance:Malnourished, 5'6" black hair he cuts himself...grey eyes...er..combat boots...
Personality: AWKWARD INCARNATE
Bio(optional): Parents killed at age 8 by incendiary tax collectors, currently employed by Mr.Face...
Other(optional): er...Uh...Uhm...Er...uh...I don't...I don't know?

Name:Riddle
Apperance:Translucenty hair that shines blueish in sunlight type circumstances...left leg is composite bone...red eyes and lots of scars everywhere.
Personality:INSANE.
Bio(optional):Mr.Face's failure internet spawn.
Other(optional): MY BOLOGNA HAS A FIRST NAME...THAT I CANNOT RECALL...MY BOLOGNA HAS A SECRET...IT IS TEN FEET TALL...I CANNOT FEED IT EVERY DAY, AND IF YOU ASK ME WHY I'LL SAY: Dude. It's BOLOGNA. YOU EAT IT. NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND...

Invisimort
Invisimort

http://invisimort.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ale J. Tue Aug 23, 2011 2:18 am

Name: Jamie Night
Apperance: Dirty blonde hair, usually in a ponytail. Dark brown eyes, almost black. Always wears jeans and has a weapon on her.
Personality: She can be nice if she wants to be. Usually pleasant to be around, at this point in her life, she has stopped killing people for other people...she is still struggling with staying good..but she's getting there.
Bio(optional): Er..long story.
Other(optional): She is a Dark Angel, Long black wings, taught to kill and make life miserable for everyone...
Name: Alyson Blake
Apperance: Brown hair to about shoulder height, Hazel eyes that turn purple when she is using magic. Very girly and wears many colors. She has a special necklace with a purple glass in the middle in the shape of an oval, with gold swirling around it in branches and specks of diamonds. She always wears it. Always. If she has it off, RUN.
Personality: Sweet and kind, Alyson is usually cheery and kind of girly. But when something bad happens to her, you'll know...she becomes very serious and dark. She is also kind of reckless with her magic.
Bio(optional): Eh...
Other(optional): She is a Sorceress, she is able to make certain powers come with different hand motions, kind of like how someone would use spells. Her kind is supposed to be extinct. She also has a unique ability of feeling others emotions.

Name: Jake Riley
Apperance: SHaggy Black hair and light blue eyes. Sometimes his eyes turn gold, like Alyson's turn purple.
Personality: Kind of Shy and Quiet unless he is with Alyson. Sometimes invisible to everyone. He is very intelligent and knows how to use his powers wisely. He is what helps Alyson stay sane.
Bio(optional): Nah.
Other(optional): He is also a Sorcerer. His unique power is he has visions. Also, him and Alyson are soul partners. They can speak to each other through their mind.
Ale J.
Ale J.

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:09 am

YAY PEOPLE!!!! Okay anybody wanna make the first post....>.>
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:32 am

Eh, *shrugs and raises a hand* I'll do it.

Dani opened her eyes and blinked as she stared at the sky. It was pretty...wait a minute...sky? Confused she sat up and glanced around, this was not where she went to sleep. Uh, crap. Pulling herself to her feet she felt annoyance set in. Wonderful, just wonderful. She thought as she ran a hand over her shirt to flatten out the wrinkles, her eyes continuing to look around for anything she recognized.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:38 am

Tommy

I walked through the woods, whistin' a bit with me hands jammed in me pockets. It was day light so it was safe ter go in, most people thought I was crazy to go wanderin' there.
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Tue Aug 23, 2011 2:00 pm

Name: Freya Thorn
Apperance: A smidget on the short side, pale skin, silver eyes, short punk-cut silver-tipped blue hair.
Personality: Well.... you all know her already. Violent and insane....
Bio(optional): Too lazy to type it all out.... may make references later....
Other(optional): She has the ability to levitate/move/hold onto herself or objects/people around her with her mind.

Name: Jamie Pierce
Age: Uhm.... 17 too, if im remembering correctly.... which i may not be...
Gender: Technically, Male. Although if you know him already, you'll know that he dresses and acts as a girl.
Apperance: Long shaggy white-blonde hair, blue eyes. Fair skin, average height for a girl, short for a guy.
Personality: Kind, usually happy. Sometimes shy or awkward, enjoys helping other people with tehir problems but can never seem to solve his own....
Bio(optional): N/A
Other(optional): Can change his physical appearance, but doesnt often use this skill.
For those who dont know, Jamie is a bisexual crossdresser.....

Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiral Tue Aug 23, 2011 4:21 pm

Raylay ran to keep up with Bishop. For some reason he jumped down saying he smelled people and started to run. "Wait Bishop! How did we even get here? Where are these people? And why did you eat all the damned dog treats! I WANTED SOME!" she yelled almost tripping over some roots. "Bark!" Was Bishop's only response. "Don't start that bark stuff with me! Your a dog! Speak English DAMNIT!" Raylay yelled back.
Spiral
Spiral

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Tue Aug 23, 2011 4:25 pm

T.Mor:

I woke up...That in itself was...er...unusual...I mean, I wasn't even like...freaking out or anything...Which never happened...I mean, Reality never showed up this fast...I was normally kind of really...er...Disoriented...and stuff...

I saw....er...well, the sky wasn't grey. That was wierd, and there was this bright yellow thing floating in it...Ok...er. I sat up and saw a bunch of things I knew to be trees...Ok...So. Wierd. Where was I?

Riddle:

I WOKE UP. OH CRAP NOT THIS AGAIN.

I sat up all sitty uppy like, and saw T.Mor looking kinda perplexed about thee feet away. " T.MOR LOOK IT'S TREES." I said all excitedly.

"I...yeah. I can see that Riddle..." He said, finally standing up. I stood up too, even though I'd still be shorter.

WHATEVER, WHO CARES HOW TALL I AM...EXCEPT FOR THE IRKEN ARMY? I MEAN...IF I WAS TALLER THAN THE TALLEST THAT COULD BE TROUBLE.

"COME ON WE SHOULD GO SEE WHAT CAN BE TUESDAY'D." I suggested knowledgably.

"...Uhm...what. You can't 'Tuesday' something Riddle...'Tuesday' isn't that kind of word...that you can use like that...er..." He started talking about technical crap. Pfft. The english language. GRAMMAR WAS NOT PART OF THE LAW, IT WAS JUST A SUGGESTION.
Invisimort
Invisimort

http://invisimort.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Tue Aug 23, 2011 4:32 pm

Tommy

I continued to walk through the woods. 'fter hopping over a fallen tree, I came apon two people...arguing 'bout tuesday? Wait...I think I reconized one of them...Andrew said his name was T. Mor...I think...but what was he doin' in Gh's brain. "'Ello?" I called out to them.
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Tue Aug 23, 2011 4:47 pm

Freya: I woke up and.... WHAT THE HELL. I was not in my apartment. I did a quick check and was relieved to find that i still had all the weapons i carried on my person with me. Well, THAT was something..... but this place.... was too NORMAL to be Ravyn's brain. So where was i? I stood up and looked around, and spotted Jamie a short ways off. Oh, GREAT....... this just kept getting worse and worse.

Jamie: I blinked awake slowly and sat up. This... this wasnt my home! And then i spotted Freya looking seriously toicked off.... or was that just how she always looked...? "I dont think we're anywhere in RAvyn's brain. Where are we?" i asked. Freya glared at me. "Shut up, Jamie, or i'll cut you." she snarled. Wisely, i shut up....
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:37 pm

Tommy

I walked closer to them and noticed more people, two girls. I reconized them from the chat box but I didn't know their names. Why were they all 'ere?! "'Ello?" I called out again.
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:41 pm

Jamie: I heard a voice, and looked up, spotting someone. Not trusting Freya to greet anyone without violence, i decided to do the talking. "Hello!" i called cheerfully. "Um.... would you happen to know where we are?" i asked. This guy looked kind of familiar, but i couldnt place his name.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:43 pm

Tommy

"Yeah! You be in Gh's brain!" I said, appearing next to her. "But you're Ravyn's charries aren't you? Why are you 'ere then?" I asked curiously.
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:50 pm

Jamie: I was glad when Freya stayed quiet, simply studying the new arrival. "Yeah, we're both from Ravyn's brain. We just woke up here.... no idea how it happened." i said. Gh's brain?! Well, this WAS unexpected....
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:44 pm

Dani watched from the shadows of the trees, carefully looking the boy over. He was....that ghost kid. Knew Ezra she thought. Nodding herself a little she moved into sight but didn't say anything. Gh's brain...wonderful. just what she needed, to be inside some author's brain, other than Bells. Well..at least it was Gh's .....
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Ale J. Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:27 am

Alyson
Dream, dream, dream...I was woken up, but I still felt kind of....dreamy. I saw the blue sky, the sun, the woods....

The Woods.

Shadows.

I jumped up as fast as my legs could after just waking up. I had to get out of here...where was Jake? I spotted Jake in the corner of my eye and he woke up, feeling my worry. I looked at the forest, checking for any shadows that could be near and I saw...Tommy? And a few more characters...what was going on?
Ale J.
Ale J.

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:37 am

Tommy

"I would suggest we seek shelter, at least before it gets dark. There's never a set time or weather 'ere. Trust me, you don't want to stay 'ere when it gets dark." I said, shaking my head. "I could take you to where I live?"
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:50 am

Dani glanced around and sighed, stepping towards the ghost boy. "Where's Ezra at?" She asked. If this was Gh's brain then Ezra should be here right? Hopefully ...she hated being around people she didn't know very well...
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:59 am

Tommy

"Ezra? 'E lives on the other side 'f town. I could take you there if you like 'fter I drop these people off ta Andrew." I said, looking up at her.
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiral Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:15 pm

Bishop jumped over a root, following the smell of people in this weird forest, and ran over to the people talking. "bark bark bark bark" Bishop....barked at the people.
Raylay ran over to Bishop's barking and spotted four people she didn't recognize, "Who the hell are you people? You are certainly NOT cabbage venders!" she said as she picked up Bishop.
Spiral
Spiral

Back to top Go down

Post by Kid.Icarus Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:31 pm

Thane
I woke up... on grass... this was.. not my bed...
I turned my head and opened one eye... and saw a tree... but not the tree from the chatbox... great...
I heard voices nearby... I didn't feel like getting up though.. so I closed my eyes again and just lay there.... maybe they'd find me... maybe they wouldn't... I didn't really care... I wasn't much in the mood for.. well.. anything...
Kid.Icarus
Kid.Icarus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum