the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vamptasia

+3
Avery
daughteroflight
ShaneColton
7 posters

Page 17 of 33 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 25 ... 33  Next

Go down

Vamptasia  - Page 17 Empty Re: Vamptasia

Post by ShaneColton Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:05 pm

Kaden sighed and couldn't seem to look away from him. So she walked to the bar and grabbed a drink, hoping to rid herself of the thoughts of him. They couldn't be intimate again, even though she really, REALLY wanted him. She had to keep telling herself to stay strong.
ShaneColton
ShaneColton

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:07 pm

Lea sat in his lap obidiantly, her gaze down in her lap. "this wasnt your fault. I was stupid." She murmured softly to him her hands in her lap. "Thank you for getting me safe, though."
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:07 pm

daughteroflight wrote:Tori felt sorry for him. She rested a hand on his shoulder. "But you still care for me. And even if you left me, you'd still lose me." She hated to say it, but it was true.
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:09 pm

Ira watched her get a drink and then started looking back around the club. He felt the need to get a drink too, just because she was over there, but he kept himself in his seat. He didn't want to do anything.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaneColton Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:11 pm

Kaden mentally slapped herself. He didn't even seem to notice her. Sleeping with her had just been another human conquest for him. She was so stupid to think it was anything more. If he really liked her, he would have been over here kissing her by now. She drowned another drink.
ShaneColton
ShaneColton

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:21 pm

Ira stood after a minute, walking to the bar and looking at her, his blue-green eyes more alive than they had been in the past. "Kaden, we need to stop joking. I'm almost positive we're not just feeling sexual tension." He took a step closer to her, his arm hooking around her waist, pulling her close to his chest. "Tell me you have no feelings for me. And mean it," he said, his lips brushing against hers as he spoke.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaneColton Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:26 pm

Aiden sighed. "Are you okay?" He knew she was acting different and it scared him. He didn't want her to change. He liked who she was.

Kaden gasped but kissed him as his lips met hers. After a second she pulled away, her heart racing. "I..I don't..I mean..." She couldn't seem to get the words out, but she needed to tell him. "I do...have feelings...for you." She finally managed to say it, but looked away, feeling embarrassed.
ShaneColton
ShaneColton

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:32 pm

"just a bit....phazed right now. I'll be back to my normal self tomorrow night." Lea hoped she would at least. She brushed back her hair from her face and hesitantly touched the scab on her neck. "I just need to get over this shock."
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:34 pm

Ira pushed his lips to her, finding it urgent that his needs be met. She was a like a scared animal. He was lucky to get this much time with her, but it was still fleeting. He didn't want anything to be unsaid. "I have feelings for you, too," he said between kisses.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaneColton Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:41 pm

Kaden sighed against his lips, never wanting to let go. But, falling for him was bad right? It was a bad idea, but she liked him, couldn't help herself. She wanted him, needed him, but she wasn't sure why. Vampires had never attracted her before...until now, until him.

Aiden sighed and lay her back against him, just wanting and needed to feel her warmth. The clothes were too big on her but she looked so cute. He just breathed in her scent, thanking his lucky stars that she was okay.
ShaneColton
ShaneColton

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:44 pm

Ira smiled under the kiss, his hands resting on her waist, his lips hungy against her. Something he noticed was that he didn't feel the need to bite her when they were kissing. She didn't strike hunger in him. It was odd, but he liked not feeling like a monster for at least a moment.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:46 pm

Lea looked up at him and sighed. "I'll be fine....really." She wanted to get that point across to him. She wasnt physically hurt, and the emotional trama would go away soon. She didnt want him to worry about her.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaneColton Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:52 pm

Kaden leaned into him, hungrily kissing him back. He was addicting and it was like she needed more of him. Thankfully, the club wasn't open yet and they were the only ones here. She pulled away for a second and looked him in the eyes. "Why do you have feelings for me...?"

Aiden nodded. "Okay..." He was still gonna worry, whether or not she wanted him too. "I don't wanna let you outta my sight now."
ShaneColton
ShaneColton

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:54 pm

"I'm going to have to go home. You do know that right? I dont live here." Lea didnt want to go home, but she had stuff there that she needed. And she had to see her siblings, make sure they were ok. Most of the money she made went to taking care of them.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:58 pm

Ravyn wrote:Synder: Well, now i knew his name.... "My name's Synder." i said levelly. I didnt say my last name. I never did. I listened carefully, considering the proposition from all angles. It sounded far too good to be true. "What's the catch? Surely there's some sort of price for this." i said. It would thoroughly surprise me if there was truly no price or repercussion on my part for this, but i didnt let myself get my hopes up. There had to be a price. There was ALWAYS a price, no matter who you were dealing with.

"It only stays in effect until someone buys you and claims you," Rhyne said, studying her facial expressions quietly, She probably thought he was lying or something. He didn't particularly like dealing with humans because of their emotional complex. "I understand if you'd like to decline my offer, but it will stay open as long as there is no monetary value attatched to you," he said with a quick shrug.

"You're different, Kaden. You have a strong will and a strong heart. You're smart, too. You're beautiful and you just fit me," Ira said, his epression earnest. He didnst really want to stop kissing her, but it felt good to talk, too.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaneColton Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:02 am

Kaden couldn't help but laugh. "I'm not smart, definitely not beautiful." She leaned into him. "But you, you are...amazing. And you can handle me." She grinned. "Not many people like me 'cause I'm too hard to handle." Kaden thought back to when he had first drug her into the small room, shoving her into a wall. Not many people woulda done that, and it had been...a turn on.
ShaneColton
ShaneColton

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:03 am

Synder: I nodded, thinking this over. I couldnt help but feel that accepting this proposition would be giving another person leverage, something to use against me if necessary.... but at the same time, i really did not want anything happening to me. At least if i was out of a job, well.... it couldnt get MORE dangerous, could it? Having someone watching my back was probably a good idea. "I appreciate the offer and would be happy to accept." i said, hoping i was making a good decision here.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:08 am

Avery wrote:Rosalind still stayed impassive, his words only sinking into the superficial first layer of her. The layer that wanted to believe. The rest of her knew that he was still a vampire and that they were dangerous no matter what they said. She let out a quiet breath, her eyes flickering between the ceiling and him.

"You dont believe me, do you?" Luca asked softly and he kissed her shoulder. She was so fragile, so breakable. but he wouldnt hurt her. Not purposefully at least. He would be careful with her. No one wanted to break their new toy the first day they had it. His hands rubbed down her sides and snaked around under her to the bottom of the back of her shirt.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:10 am

Ira kissed her forehead and then her lips, speaking against them softly. "You're smart, beautiful, and so much more," he urged. "And I'm pretty sure I can handle humans," he said with a small smile. "I was one, once upon a time," he said.

Rhyne smiled and nodded once, putting the chain over her head and then pulld her hair up so it was over the chain, his cold skin brushing her shoulder lightly. He jumped back a little, the warmth shocking him. "Sorry," he said a bit sheepishly. The pendant reflected the light, shining brilliantly. It felt like it was new, having someone to protect again. He was so old that the last slave he protected was fuzzy in his mind.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:12 am

Momo13 wrote:"You dont believe me, do you?" Luca asked softly and he kissed her shoulder. She was so fragile, so breakable. but he wouldnt hurt her. Not purposefully at least. He would be careful with her. No one wanted to break their new toy the first day they had it. His hands rubbed down her sides and snaked around under her to the bottom of the back of her shirt.

Rosalind shivered a bit more, but didn't want to tell him how vulnerable she elt. She didn't want to show that she actually liked him. Sure, they had only started talking today, but it was dangerous. It was just a crush and cushes on vampires weren't good. She also couldn;t find herself able to answer his question.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:15 am

Synder: My nerves began acting up a little as i felt his icy skin brush against my shoulder, but stifled it. I was not being threatened, at leat not now. There was no need to be nervous. It seemed like it wigged him out almost as much as it did me. I managed a small smile at this. "Its fine..... and thank you. Not.... not many people would offer to do something like this for me. I appreciate it." i said.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:22 am

Luca chuckled and kissed her neck again. "I didnt hear your answer, love." He told her softly, slowly rubbing small shapes on her back. He watched her to see her reaction to what he was doing. His hands were gentle as he traced and he hoped she didnt mind. actually, he hoped that she liked it.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:26 am

"I suppose it's no trouble to me at all. I'm glad to provide a service. My days have grown awfully boring," Rhyne said with a purposefully long breath to emphasize that they were boring. "Where does your name come from?" He asked out of the blue. It had struck him earlier, but he had been so caught up in protection that he forgotto ask until now. It was a unique name, something he hadn't heard in his [almost] millenium.

Rosalind shrugged, trying to ignore her outward senses. Maybe if she just focused on taste, because =othing was in her mouth, that she could tone him out or something. The shapes on her back were deliberate, though. She couldn't tone it out.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:34 am

Synder: "My name....?" i asked, wondering vaguely why he wanted to know. "Im not sure, really. I mean, my mom named me, but im not sure why she named me what she did. I never asked her and she died a few years back, so i guess i'll never know." i said, shrugging. Perhaps it was my mother's love of fires, especially in the winter when it was cold. She'd often said tha tthere was nothing more comforting than a warm fire on a cold winter day, and i HAD been born in the winter. But the topic of the origin of my name had never come up, so i couldnt be certain.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:37 am

Luca kissed her deeply, his lips parting hers. His tongue brushed against hers, electricity going through him. The more she pushed him away, the more he wanted her. He continued to trace the shapes on her back.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 33 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 25 ... 33  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum