the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vamptasia

+3
Avery
daughteroflight
ShaneColton
7 posters

Page 10 of 33 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 21 ... 33  Next

Go down

Vamptasia  - Page 10 Empty Re: Vamptasia

Post by Avery Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:07 pm

"Then why did you kiss me back?" Ira asked, still remembering the feeling of her tongue against his. He hadn't coaxed her to go any farther, but she had. "I'd say you did, Kaden," he said. Her name sounded good, velvety. It basically rolled off his tongue and he found himself even more attracted to her. She smelled amazing, too.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:07 pm

Tori laid her head on his chest, finding it weird not to hear or feel his heartbeat. Of course he doesn't have a heartbeat, he's a vampire. She let out a content sigh. "I love being with you," she whispered.
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:09 pm

Avery wrote:
MudbloodxPrincess wrote:Chris shrugged. "If that's what you wish to call it. I suppose you could say I also entertain, although I'm sure it's different than what you do." He said, happily following Kozue. Of course, he tried to hide quite how excited he was. It had been awhile since he'd last been bit. He was going through serious withdrawl.

"I mean it with the untmost affection," Kozue giggled, pushing him on the chest so he was sitting on the bed. She straddled his lap, pressing her hips to his, her eyes glittering and her lips in a small smile. She leaned down, running her hands over his shoulders, biting her lip a little. "I could use some... Entertainment," she said, pressing her lips to his gently.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:15 pm

Lea giggled softly and pulled away from the kiss. "Who says I wanted the bra back on?" She asked, raising an eye brow. She laid down on the desk and look up at him. She should be back at her booth right now, but she wasnt thinking logically because of her muddled brain.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:16 pm

Chris was slightly startled when Kozue pushed him down on the bed and then started kissing him, although he reacted almost immediately, kissing her back. He bit her lip, trying to get her to open up her mouth.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:19 pm

Kozue felt immediate satisfaction, kissing him more deeply, one hand tangling in his hair. Her lips parted unter the sligt pressure and she shuddered slightly as he bit her lip with a smile. She ran her free hand down his chest and then back up to rest on his neck.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:25 pm

Chris shivered slightly under Kozue's touch. It had been too long for him. Far too long. He kissed Kozue and made to lay down, pulling her with him. He tangled his hand in her hair, pulling her even closer to him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:28 pm

Kozue's robe fell open at the top, revealing the lacey pink bra underneath. She didn't take notice, though. Her mind was too busy to focus on things like exposed skin. He tatsed to sweet, not even having tasted his blood yet. She really couldn't wait to get her first taste, but kissing him was good right now. Her cold lips tingled against his own soft, warm ones.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaneColton Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:32 pm

Avery wrote:"Then why did you kiss me back?" Ira asked, still remembering the feeling of her tongue against his. He hadn't coaxed her to go any farther, but she had. "I'd say you did, Kaden," he said. Her name sounded good, velvety. It basically rolled off his tongue and he found himself even more attracted to her. She smelled amazing, too.

Kaden really didn't have a response, and didn't wanna tell him how much she enjoyed it. She tried to duck and go under his arms, still being stubborn. Hopefully he liked a challenge, or she was blowing it with a really cute guy...who she was very attracted too.

daughteroflight wrote:Tori laid her head on his chest, finding it weird not to hear or feel his heartbeat. Of course he doesn't have a heartbeat, he's a vampire. She let out a content sigh. "I love being with you," she whispered.

Khan smiled. "Good." He winked and kissed her again, rubbing his hands down her back and bottom. Her skin was milky and soft, and he loved the feeling of it on his body.

Momo13 wrote:Lea giggled softly and pulled away from the kiss. "Who says I wanted the bra back on?" She asked, raising an eye brow. She laid down on the desk and look up at him. She should be back at her booth right now, but she wasnt thinking logically because of her muddled brain.

Aiden quirked a brow at her comment and then grinned. He watched lie back on his empty desk, and he wanted so badly to get up there and have his way with her. She certainly wouldn't mind, he could see that. But he needed to exercise self control.
ShaneColton
ShaneColton

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:36 pm

Tori smiled and deepened the kiss slightly, before pulling away to look at him again. "I'm so glad I met you," she said. "You're different from other guys I've met, besides the vampire part, I mean."
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:37 pm

(I am realllly bad at this type of scenes. xD Ah well, I need practice, right? So, bare with me.)

Chris, being a guy, wanted to see touch more then just her hair and lips. He started fumbling with Kozue's top, after it fell open, trying to get it off her. He didn't stop kissing her, though

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:37 pm

Lea just watched him for a while before reaching over and gently running her fingers against the top of his leg gently, tempting him. She was tempting him to take her. She was suprised that he hadnt already.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:39 pm

Ira smiled, chuckled and moving with her so she ended up in the same spot. "I promise I won't bite if you want to try again," he chuckled, leaning in closer. "Unless you make a special request," he said with a wink, kissing her jaw gently. "Giving in to temptation would feel so good," he said between kisses.

(I write this type of scene more than I'd like to think.)

Kozue helped him pull the robe off so it hung limply around her waist, letting his hands roam her bare skin. She toyed with his lip gently as they kissed and her other hand went up his shirt. Just to play more of a tease, she rolled her hips against his gently.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:46 pm

(I don't. I'm good at skipping over these. xD Ah well. I shall try. And hopefully pass with at least a C in this. xDD)

Chris kissed harder, more demanding, when Kozue started rolling her hips against his. He trailed has hands along her bare skin, wanting to feel all of it. He pulled away and started kissing her neck, going down. He wanted to taste all of her, too. He wanted her, more than he had ever wanted someone before.

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaneColton Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:53 pm

Khan smiled. "Really? How?" His hands continued to trace patterns on her back. SHe was so beautiful, and he couldn't believe that she was here with him.

Kaden closed her eyes, his lips sending a shiver down her back. When he looked back up, she didn't move, but she didn't say anything either. She didn't wanna let him know the effect he had on her. She wasn't going to be like most human girls who just melted into a vampires arms after one kiss. Pursing her lips she tried to go under his arms again.

Aiden closed his eyes, struggling for composure. Her hand sent tingles up his leg and he tried to ignore them. She was tempting him and it was working. "Stop...before I take you on that fucking desk."
ShaneColton
ShaneColton

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:57 pm

Tori smiled again. "Well, you're really nice, and you're not a complete jerk like other guys are. You're the only one who's ever left a good impression on me." She gave him a quick kiss.
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:01 pm

Kozue smiled and slipped his shirt over his head, her hands running over his chest, her nails raking the skin gently. She tossed her head back as he kissed her neck, running her hands through his hair and letting out a content noise. With a bit more force, she pushed his head back, exposing his skin and kissing a spot, sucking gently after a second.

Ira smiled, pulling her to him one more time. "Come now, Kaden, just give in. It'd bve beneficial to both of us," he chuckled. He kissed her again, deeply, their tongues meeting again. He pulled back after a shorter amount of time, his eyebrow raised.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaneColton Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:06 pm

Khan chuckled and flipped over so he was on top of her. "Well, I'm glad you feel that way." He said, and then kissed her deeply.

Kaden looked away, really considering just doing as he asked. "Beneficial?" She sighed, not knowing what she should do. Continue to fight the feeling, or just give in, let her emotions and feelings control her. His eyes were watching her and her heart was pounding wildly against her chest. That alone pretty much told him how she felt.
ShaneColton
ShaneColton

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:16 pm

Ira stroked her face gently, a warm smile on his face. "Just one night to get away from the stressors of the outside world, to push all of our problems away. I can help you get away," he saidm kissing her neck, his tongue flicking over the soft skin to feel right where her pulse was. "I won't bit you unless you ask."
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaneColton Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:29 pm

"And if I keep challenging you?" Kaden asked, a sly smile on her face. Her right hand traced patterns on the front of his shirt. She really wanted to have a night with him, but it would only be a one night stand. And she had never...been intimate with a guy.
ShaneColton
ShaneColton

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:33 pm

"You'll stay with me anyway," Ira said, shrugging. He didn't want to let her go. He got a twang of jealously just thinking of the other vampire and human males raping her with their eyes. He couldn't fathom his feelings though... Was he actually starting to care for this snarky, stubborn little human girl? His kissed her cheek, moving down to the hollow of her neck and then back up to right under her ear. "You know... you... want to... Kaden," he said between kisses.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaneColton Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:37 pm

Kaden smiled at his answer, glad that he liked a challenge. She decided to have some fun, since this was going to happen whether or not she wanted. "You want me, you gotta take me. 'Cause I'm not giving it." She wiggled out of his grasp and headed for the door, knowing he was way faster. But, she might as well try.
ShaneColton
ShaneColton

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:40 pm

Ira caught her by the waist, pushing her againt the door, her back to him. His hand snaked around her, slipping into the top of her pants and then farther lower. Her entered her slowly, gauging her reaction and he pressed his chest against her, furthering his fingers.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaneColton Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:45 pm

Kaden grabbed his arm and squeezed, totally unprepared for his actions. She gasped and the moaned, leaning her head against the door. His fingers were cold inside of her, but it seemed to be a turn on, as she was getting wet. She tried to pull away, as it was her natural reaction to pain.
ShaneColton
ShaneColton

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:48 pm

Ira pushed his fingers in further, keeping them in and letting her adjust, her moan turning him on even more. He used his thumb to rub her gently, watching her even more intently. He wondered if this was new to her. Surely, looking like she did, she wasn't, but she was so tight.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 33 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 21 ... 33  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum