the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Storytelling

+3
Invisimort
Echo
Spiral
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Storytelling - Page 2 Empty Re: Storytelling

Post by Invisimort Sat Sep 10, 2011 2:44 pm

Teirah:

OOH. Town. That...that sounded craptonnes safer. Yeah. And maybe I'd be able to get something to eat...I mean, that had been what I was originally hoping to achieve so, no harm done really.

Except for, you know...being TOTALLY LOST. And... FAR FAR AWAY from where I lived...I think.

Ok. So. That guy who pointed out to us how to get out of the freaky cave joint? He was off...wandering into some foggy forest thing. And not going to the town. Why? I dunno. But...I wasn't going to ask. I was going with that other dude. The one who knew how to have logic. "Yes... The sooner the better." I agreed with him, and started walking.
Invisimort
Invisimort

http://invisimort.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sat Sep 10, 2011 3:37 pm

Myra stayed silent as she stood with the others, her eyes following the strange dude as he left them then flickering again to the othes as she heard them say something about town before they started walking. Hesitating for a moment she sighed then shrugged before starting after all of them.

"Do any of you know where we are?" She inquired slightly curious, her hand fingering the place where one of her daggers happened to be conceled. She wasn't planning on using it or anything, she was just a little nervous. Nothing helped her nerves better than knowing where her power lay, in her daggers. If anything happened, she could fend for herself pretty well.

Not against say a surprise attack when the other person had like a sword or something, but she could easily fend someone off when she was prepared, and it was pretty hard to surprise her most of the time. She may have been an airhead, very commonly missing out on the points of things, or missing something entirely, but when it came to her well being she was very obserbent.

Last edited by Bells on Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bells
Bells

http://www.daughtersofdarkness.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiral Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:11 pm

Niles
Niles comes walking behind the group on his way to town. Hm? Who are these people? Yet something doesn't feel right to Niles, almost like he could feel the chill of death or something in the ball park of deat... he turned to see the thick fog rolling closer to him and the group of people. Damn, its getting to be that time already. He turns and walks over to the group heading towards Lycial "Uh Hey guys you should get moving to Lycial! She is coming and I for one certainly don't want to be her next dance partner." He walks past the group and starts heading towards the large wooden gates of Lycial just beyond the trees.
Spiral
Spiral

Back to top Go down

Post by Kid.Icarus Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:25 pm

Ares
I blinked. Another weird guy... wonderful. Why did he refer to the fog as a 'she'?
"Lycial, apparently." I told the redhead, "And I'm thinking we should get there as soon as we can, come on." I said, before quickening my pace, and following the guy to the town gates.
Kid.Icarus
Kid.Icarus

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:32 pm

Myra nodded and watched the strange guy for a moement before shrugging. "Well, might as well." She muttered, not liking the look of the fog. Keeping her pace even with the guy who'd talked to her she hesitated a moment before speaking. "I'm Myra, and you are?" She asked, trying to sound polite.
Bells
Bells

http://www.daughtersofdarkness.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple Dragon Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:08 pm

Kitai

I kept glancing back, getting nervous about the fog approaching. Then some other random guy popped up with the others.
...Where did he come from?!

Meh. Whatever. This fog was making me nervous. I didn't like talking to other people, but I sighed and stepped back a bit, falling into line with everyone else.

"Anyone know what's going on here?" I asked.
Then I sulked a bit, thinking of the four main reasons this day sucked.

1. Woke up in random ogre death cave.
2. Got chased by said random ogre through a creepy, random forest.
3. The ogre's breath stank of random, dead things. Even from far away. Gross.
4. Now here I was, walking into some random human town, with random people who I've never even seen before.

Let's just say, all this was extremely random. Where the hell was I anyway?
Purple Dragon
Purple Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiral Sun Oct 16, 2011 12:34 pm

Niles
Niles approaches the large wooden gate, large cuts and scorch marks dot the face of it, and knocks on it. "Hey! Let us in! She is coming and we require Shelter." he yells to the top of the gate.
After a moment an old man appears at the top of the gate and yells down "Where have you been to want to get inside the city with Her on your back. Well, What's the password."
"The password if 'We're not Ogres you senile old fool!" Niles howled back.
"Alright, alright, no need to get angry." a loud clank sound erupts from behind the gate. "Alright! It is open!"
Niles slams against the gate and a small door opens on the gate. He walks in and turns to the rest of the group "Hurray up you guys. Do you want her to catch you!" he yelled back and started heading towards a tavern near the entrance.
Spiral
Spiral

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum