the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kidnapped

3 posters

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kidnapped  - Page 4 Empty Re: Kidnapped

Post by Guest Sat Oct 09, 2010 1:00 am

Remy: I jumped, heartbeat spiking as the guy suddenly slammed a chair against the door. Backing away a bit, I took a few deep breaths to calm myself. I then took to watching the two carefully--I didn't really expect their efforts to work, but I was afraid that someone might get hurt if they weren't more careful.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Sat Oct 09, 2010 1:00 am

Can I join? I'm comfuzzled here. There's only two posts on page four and then there's a page five and...ugh. My head hurts.
Sweet
Sweet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 09, 2010 1:01 am

Tara: "Well-" I was about to answer Remy when I heard Matt's comment. There was a sudden anger within me. He hadn't done a damn thing since we'd all been plopped into this room! He had absolutely no room to talk! Grr, he just made me so freaking mad! But I realized that giving him an earful wouldn't do much, so I closed my eyes, took a deep breath and counted to ten.
I was planning on opening my eyes and getting back to work, but then I thought about how every time I had tried helping, someone ended up yelling at me for it. So I gave him a smirk.
"Okay, I'll let *you* get us out of here." And then I went and sat in a corner as far away from him as I could get, and closed my eyes. Not to sleep, but to formulate a plan. I wasn't going to give up, not for all the money in the world, but it was fine if Matt thought I was giving up, because I knew it would drive him crazy.

Blake: I ran a hand over my face. My girlfriend was somewhat crazy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 09, 2010 1:02 am

Yes Agony, you can join Smile Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by natashangel Sat Oct 09, 2010 1:03 am

Matt- "I didnt throw it at you, idiot. I was holding the whole time. But that may help a little more than your foot, which is bound to get hurt after kicking a metal door for so long."
natashangel
natashangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 09, 2010 1:05 am

Rose: "Don't. call. me. idiot." I said coldly, and I took another step toward him. "And either way, you could've taken my head off. And my foot will be fine. I have shoes on, you know." I snapped. "Now I suggest you watch it, before a chair gets thrown at your head."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 09, 2010 1:06 am

(time for me to hit the hay insomniacs. night!) Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 09, 2010 1:08 am

Remy: I watched the two argue, hoping I wouldn't need to intervene. Not that I could do much... but not being able to feel pain made me at least somewhat useful in a fight.

After a moment or two, my mind began to wander, and I turned my gaze towards the girl that had seemed so annoyed before. She looked much calmer now, settled in a corner with her eyes closed.

I wondered whether or not to disturb her, when I caught the tail end of Rose's statement. Wincing slightly, I ventured, "Has anyone one tried picking the lock?" It was a lame attempt, but I really didn't want their argument to escalate any further.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 09, 2010 1:08 am

((Aw, okay. G'night!))

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Sat Oct 09, 2010 1:08 am

Hmm, maybe I should be thrown into the room somehow...Very Happy

Name: Autumn
Looks: red, shoulder length and jade green eyes
Bio: orphan...not much
Sweet
Sweet

Back to top Go down

Post by natashangel Sat Oct 09, 2010 1:10 am

Matt- "It'd be better than be stuck here with you." I wondered how this day couldve gotten any worse. I was exhausted. I had spent the entire morning busting my butt, trying to save the girl i loved, who didnt love me back, and now this. All of the training, all of the fighting, would be in vain if i didnt get out of here soon. I made a few angry attempts at the door.
natashangel
natashangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 09, 2010 1:10 am

Tara: "There. Is. No. Lock. On. The. Inside." My eyes snapped open, and whatever peacefulness I had felt was gone. I had clarified this earlier ((sorry, you weren't here)) that there wasn't even a handle on the inside, and we shouldn't open the door without knowing what was on the outside.

Back to top Go down

Post by natashangel Sat Oct 09, 2010 1:13 am

Matt- "Give the guy a break," i said to Tara. I turned my attention back to the door, but started to feel very dizzy and my exhaustion hit. I hit it one more time before i fell into a complete pit of darkness.
natashangel
natashangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 09, 2010 1:14 am

Remy: I winced. I'd said something stupid again, hadn't I? "Sorry," I mumbled, moving away. I had only wanted to help, but it was obvious I wasn't any good at that. Settling a little ways away, I folded my hands and stared at the floor .

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Sat Oct 09, 2010 1:15 am

doosh
Sweet
Sweet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 09, 2010 1:17 am

Tara: "Great, he's already run out of energy." I sighed and stood up. As a dancer you build up stamina, I could go two days on two hours of sleep. Looked like I'd be the one keeping night watch, if there was ever a need for one. Then I turned to Remy. "Don't worry about it, I'm hard on everybody."

Blake: "You learn to live with it."

Tara: I smiled, thinking about how difficult I'd been with Blake, when he'd tried to flirt with me, or even just talk to me, when we first met.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Sat Oct 09, 2010 1:19 am

Gosh. What's wrong with my computer?
Sweet
Sweet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 09, 2010 1:20 am

haha, I don't know...what happened?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 09, 2010 1:21 am

Remy: I started to my feet as the boy collapsed. My first instinct was to rush over and see if he was okay, but I was interrupted by Tara's words.

"Oh... um, okay then," I said, not sure how else to respond. I then glanced to... Matt? That was his name, right? "Er... is he going to be okay? That's not exactly normal, y'know..." Then again, I wasn't the best judge of normal anway.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 09, 2010 1:21 am

D: What's wrong?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Sat Oct 09, 2010 1:22 am

Autumn: The blindfold moved for a moment and I caught a glimspe of hallway. "Where are you taking me?" I asked, complying with the random movements. Take a left, two rights, another left.
"Where you belong," he grunted. I heard a door open and before I could figure out what it meant, I was thrown to the ground.
My arms were free. "Dammit," I yelled, pulling off my blindfold.
Sweet
Sweet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 09, 2010 1:24 am

Tara: "He's just tired," I waved the problem away with my hand."Easily tired, apparently, since we just arrived in this cell of a room." I looked around the little cube of sorts. If I didn't starve to death, or get eaten alive by whatever was beyond that door, then I'd probably go insane from the lack of color in this room. Gray walls, gray floors, gray metal door, gray chairs. Ugh, I didn't think I'd ever be able to look at gray again when we got out, if we got out. The thought sent a shiver up my spine

Back to top Go down

Post by natashangel Sat Oct 09, 2010 1:27 am

my way of signing out for the night. good night everyone, good luck with escaping Smile
natashangel
natashangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Sat Oct 09, 2010 1:28 am

I can't see any new posts unless I post...
Sweet
Sweet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 09, 2010 1:28 am

Oh, okay bye! Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next