the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Song Bound in Gold

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

A Song Bound in Gold Empty A Song Bound in Gold

Post by Bells Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:28 pm

So...I'm making this cause I really really miss ccing with you two. And its here and mature cause..well...let's admit it. How many of the CC with just in them stay in anything without getting moved here? So...hang on with me here, I'm forming this idea as I go.

In a world that still sits in midevil times there sits two counties side by side. They don't get along, their cultures as different as can be. The one thing they have in common is their fear of the dark arts. One has felt with this fear by outlawing magic. Those born with it, no matter the kind, are killed. The other country fights by training them, but prosecution still exsists, cruel prisons run by those cursed by the dark arts.

There exists five items of power though, these items can turn the war between the counties, each item is more powerful than the last. Each leader is desperate to get his hands on the magic, it is said that even the nonmagical received a few powers when wielding the legendary magic. But there is a catch. The items bond to the first person of the right magic to wield them after the death of the former owner. If the old owner is dead then they can't use it.

So, the life of those with magic depends own who finds them, the life under the Iltaz, who would kill all those born with magic, or the life of the Arisake who would try to punish only those with the dark magiv only. Neither a breath choice but one at least Bette than the other.

The Book:
This is the most powerful of the items, can be used to locate the others. It takes the form of a brown leather bound book with golden letters. Is rumored to be owned by Melody, the greatest sorceress to ever live.

The sword:
In the shape of a long sword, one level below the book, can be wielded by a sorcerer or sorceress. The magic is silver. Can be changed onto a silver ring.

The Necklace:
A simple gold chain with a triangle of three jewels in the center, a Ruby, sapphire , and a jade. The magic is copper. Wields by sorcerer or sorceress.

The dagger:
Black hilt and perfect metal blade. The magic is black and it can be wielded by Witches or worlocks. Is equal to the sword.

The Bow:

The lowest ranking, not much is known except it can be used by anyone. The magic is jade.

Witches: They use the dark arts, their magic comes through demons and death. Have very little magic of their own.

Worlocks, male version of witches but are more commonly cursed by witches or possessed by the demons to have gained their powers.

Sorcerer and sorceress :
They are born with their magic, can be very weak to cry strong. Hate to be called witches or worlocks. Never use the dark arts or have achance at becoming a witch or worlocj.
Um...more information. As we go....

Name:
Witch Worlock sorcerer sorceress or no magic:
Appearance:
Little Bio if desired:
Magic color, without item:
Personality if desire:
Bells
Bells

http://www.daughtersofdarkness.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

A Song Bound in Gold Empty Re: A Song Bound in Gold

Post by Guest Sat Sep 17, 2011 1:13 am

Name: Tanner Manning
Witch Worlock sorcerer sorceress or no magic: Sorcerer
Appearance: A Song Bound in Gold Date-cute-guy-200X200
Little Bio if desired: TBD
Magic color, without item: red
Personality if desire: TBD

Last edited by Taylow on Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 17, 2011 1:26 am

Name: Kalena Aroha
Witch Worlock sorcerer sorceress or no magic: no magic
Appearance: A Song Bound in Gold PolynesianGirl_Hawaii__med
Little Bio if desired: tbd
Magic color, without item: yellow
Personality if desire: tbd

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:21 pm

Name: Melody, has many titles such as Melody the Sorceress, the Blessed, The Great, The Missed. The Cursed.
Country: Rumored to the the daughter of an Iltez noble. So by birthright is an Iltez.
Sorceress
Appearance : She has long black hair to her mid back and pale, milky colored skin. Her eyes are gold and a few strands of gold hair sit in the black but isn't very noticeable unless you are looking for it.
Magic Color: Before the Book...her color is unknown...her color has been gold for as long as can be remembered.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:28 pm

Name: Soren.
Appearence: Shaggy blond hair with blue eyes. Tan and buff.
Magic color: Dark blue.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:41 pm

Melody watched the shadowy halls for a moment, her eyes scanning them for guards. Tonight was the night she would escape. After five years of torture at the hands of the Alisake she would escape. No more beatings or names. She wasn't a witch. She was a sorceress. On that note she leapt out of the shadows and smoothly cut between the guards. Ignoring the shouts behind her she shot into the dark forest infront if her towards the direction of a cabin she knew quite well. Soren...she thought. You had better be home....

Soren held the marshmallows over the small fire with interest. He'd gotten them off a trader and hadn't yet gotten the chance to taste them. The gooey white food was starting to smell quite good. Muttering a word under his breath he waved a hand towards the dish to his right and it went flying into his hands.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:51 pm

Tanner roamed the streets, the hood of his cloak pulled up so as to aviod any questions or eye contact. So far he had managed to lay low, keep his powers a secret, but he could only imagine that it wouldn't be long before he was exposed. Just the thought put him on edge. He saw a girl go darting past him and his brow raised. Silently he followed, keeping his head down.

Kalena ran until she saw a cabin up ahead and hid behind the wood pile behind it. Her breathing was ragged from running so hard, her dress ripped and falling off her shoulders. She tried to keep back the tears that threatened to fall, but it didn't help much. They fell anyway, staining her dark skin. Her black mess of curls had leaves tangled in it from the struggle earlier. Men. They were heartless.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Tue Sep 20, 2011 12:08 am

Melody darted between the groups of people, her golden eyes telling the city folk all they needed to know as they also attempted to advoid her. Finally she got out from the people and darted though the forest as quick as she could. She knew the direction, she just had to make it there before the guards caught up with her.

Soren stood and sat the plate down, his ears picking up the small hint of movement and catching his attention. Peeking around his cabin he caught sight of a figure. Stepping out he put his arms out to catch the person. A girl he realized.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 20, 2011 12:27 am

Kalena gasped, her eyes going wide as arms warpped around her. "Let me go!" She cried out as she struggled to get away, a soft murmer of a word escaping her lips making his hands burn when they touched her skin which was easy to do seeing as how her dress was ripped up and barely staying on her as it was. She managed to pry herself away, falling to the ground. She braced herself with one hand, the other keeping the front of her dress up. A figure came crashing through the trees. "KALENA! I KNOW YOU'RE OUT THERE YOU *****!"

Tanner raised a brow as he followed her out of the city, uttering a soft word that made a box of apples casually appear in the path of the gaurds, slowing them as they tripped over it and each other.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Tue Sep 20, 2011 12:39 am

Soren rose a brow, letting go of her without a word and smoothly stepping around her towards the voice. It was obvious to him what to do. As soon as the thought crossed his mind his fingers instinctively curled into a tight fist.

Melody couldn't believe it. She was almost there. Just a few more feet then she could...she could...that's when it happened. She tripped. A small cry escaped her lips as she fell, her head striking a rock on the ground sending her thoughts into darkness.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 20, 2011 12:43 am

Tanner ran up to her and checked her pulse. Crud. He looked around and saw lights through the trees. He glanced back down at the girl and carefully scooped her up, and began to carry her towards the cabin.

Kalena watched him with wide, fightened eyes, tears rolling softly down her cheeks. The figure got closer and looked at Soren. "You see a g-" the man stopped, his eyes falling on Kalena. "There you are! You get over here, I ain't done with you!" He started to approach her, his eyes narrowing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Tue Sep 20, 2011 1:12 am

Soren put an arm out infront of her, his eyes flashing. "Who are you? I don't believe she wants to go with you so I guess it doesn't matter. Leave now. Or I promise...you'll regret it."
Even as he said the words he felt a prick in the back of his head and his eyes scanned the forest carefully
Melody...was it possible? It felt like her...Shaking his head slightly he turned his eyes back to the man.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 20, 2011 1:16 am

Kalena watched with wide eyes as the man continued to approach. "That girl is my property. She belongs to me," he went to grab her and she scurried farther away, trying her best to keep herself covered. This was not good. Two men, one girl with torn clothes. Not good at all.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Tue Sep 20, 2011 1:32 am

Soren shook his head and chuckled, grabbing the man's arm. "You must be deaf as well as dumb. I said for you to leave. Now." His voice had a hard tone to it, his grip tighter than it looked. "I suggest you listen."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 20, 2011 1:37 am

The man glared at him and yanked his arm from Soren's hand. "I'll be back in the morning with the sherif. I will have my slave back," he growled and turned, disapearing into the trees. Kalena wasn't really a slave, nor was she that man's slave. He had just convinced himself that she was. She looked over at Soren, bracing herself for the worst, her eyes still wide with fear and leaking tears.

Tanner sighed, taking a small rest for a moment. She was heavy when she was just dead weight. Not that he knew what she was like to carry when she wasn't dead weight. But still, she was sorta heavy. Fortunately she was small so it wasn't as bad as it could have been.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Tue Sep 20, 2011 1:50 am

Soren sighed, turning back towards the girl. Pursing his lips he spun around and pushed open his cabin door. "Come on, you'll be needing a new dress. I'm sure my mentor wouldn't mind."

Melody stirred slightly, her face twisting a bit at the pain from her head, but also from the brand on her shoulder. The one that had been given to her at the castle. It marked her as an Iltez. Also as one of magic. Both feared. But worse, it was a connection to her family as it also marked her out as one of the noble born. All this was told in the intricate twisting circles burnt into her shoulder.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 20, 2011 1:55 am

Kalena looked at him, to scared to really question him. She scurried inside, keeping her dress up and her body covered as best as she could though the back of her dress was ripped open to just below her back. Her dark skin seemed flawless in the light of the cabin, her large dark eyes scared and filled with caution. "Who are you," she said after a moment.

Tanner looked down at her and sighed, continuing to walk foreward and towards the cabin. It wasn't far now. He was almost there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Tue Sep 20, 2011 2:06 am

Soren smiled slipping into the BA k room and pulling a small dark violet dress out of the wooden closet. "My names Soren. Not many people find my little place out here so I should ask you the same question." He told her slipping back into the front room and tossing the dress towards her. "Who're you?"

Melody quickly fell back into unconsciousness, not having g completely come to to begin with.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 20, 2011 2:11 am

Kalena caught the dress, her own dress falling slightly. "Kalena," she said as she tried to fix her dress again. "And I do not belong to that man," her dark brown eyes searched his face, waiting to see if there was some sort of catch to all of this. She would probably be getting dressed and he would come in and take her. Men. Animals.

Tanner made it the rest of the way to the cabin, resting her on his knee slightly so he could knock on the door. "Anyone home? Please? I need help!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Tue Sep 20, 2011 2:24 am

Soren opened his mouth to reply, then came the knocking on the door. He quickly gestured for her to hide in the back room as he slipped up to the front door. "Yes yes what is it?" He asked opening up the door, he eyes going wide as a few curses escape his lips. "Melody! By the God where in the..hurry hurry come in! " he ordered quickly moving back into the house and dragging the large wooden kitchen table into the center of the room. He swiped his arm across it sending everything to the floor then gesture for the man to sit her down.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 20, 2011 2:30 am

Kalena hid in the back room, quickly changing into the dress that Soren had given her. She peered through the crack in the door, watching quietly. She wondered if she would be able to get away, to escape before anything bad happened to her.

Tanner came inside and laid her on the table, stepping back. "I found her in the woods, she tripped. She was being chased by gaurds." He ran a hand through his hair, quickly shutting the door and looking back at Soren. "I didn't know where else to take her..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Tue Sep 20, 2011 2:48 am

Soren shook his head quickly running his hands over her and hesitating slightly. "No..no I'm glad you bright her here. " biting his lips he silently apologized to her and tore her shirt open to look at where he'd felt the wounds on her back and shoulders. He cursed and glanced at Tanner. "That table over there, had my medical bag on it. Hurry." He went to bush her. Hair out of the way then paused feeling the head wound. Huh...that must have been what knocked her out
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 20, 2011 2:53 am

Tanner grabbed the bag and brought it back to him as quickly as he could, his eyes searching around the cabin. "Here," he said as he gave the bag to him, feeling absolutely helpless other than that.

Kalena slipped out of the back room and tried to sneak past everyone and get to the door.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Tue Sep 20, 2011 12:04 pm

Soren quickly got to work, his hands placing bandages in place along with a few muttered words under his breath to heal the worse of the wounds. His eyes caught the glimmer of movement from the corner of his vision and his lips grew into a tight frown. Counting to ten in his head he took a deep breath and turned to Kalena. "Where are you going?" He asked softly. "Back out into the forest with the animals? You have nothing to eat and there is a man out looking for you. You can leave if you wish but..." He shrugged and turned back to his work, moving on to the fabric stuck to her shoulder. Upon moving it enough to see the brand he grit his teeth and continued to work.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 20, 2011 12:12 pm

Kalena's eyes got wide and she hid in the shadows when she realized she had been noticed. "And I am suppose to wait here for him to come back?" She asked from her darkened corner. She wasn't sure where she was going, but she knew she couldn't stay there.

Tanner glanced at the girl in the corner, blinking in surprise. He wasn't sure why, but he didn't think the voice would be that beautiful. She had dark skin, almost darker than his. Her eyes a dark chocolate and her hair a tangle of beautiful curls. His eyes fell back on Melody who was also very beautiful, if not more so in his eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next