the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know what I've been told. Juvy's just as good as gold!

3 posters

Page 1 of 13 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

I don't know what I've been told. Juvy's just as good as gold! Empty I don't know what I've been told. Juvy's just as good as gold!

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Mon Oct 18, 2010 11:45 pm

You're all bad children. So, naturally, you've been sent to JUVY. That's right. JUVY.
Juvy, you say?
Yes, Juvy.
What's Juvy like?
Oh, well let me tell you ALL about it.
Welcome to PeaceAway Juvenile Detntion hall, located in Toronto Canada. The worst of children come here whether it be by force, unknowingly (as in, you were tazed or knocked out) or by your parents. Yeah, it sucks. But, suck it up and maybe you'll get through it.

Name:
Juvy Nickname: (try basing it off your crime, i.e. The tattletale Strangler strangles tattletalers)
Sentence length:
Looks:
Reason for admittance:
Security level: Low (underage drinking, marijuana, etc.) Medium (robbery, police assault, etc.) High (mental issues, murder, gang-like involvement such as shootings.) Solitairy Confinement (high-risk mental issues)
Other:

Here's mine.
Name: Jay Pence
Nickname: Cash
Sentence length: 2 years
Looks: Dirty blonde hair that goes a bit past her shoulders, anorexic-skinny. Really frail, tiny. 6 piercings on one ear, nose piercing, belly button pierced, and a tattoo on her wrist of a cross.
Reason for admittance: Robbed money from gas station stores, 7 Elevens, and shoplifted from various dept. stores and evaded cops each time. She even knocked one out by throwing a water jug at him, nearly killed a cop when she stole his gun and began firing aimlessly.
Security level: Medium
other: she's anorexic, edgy, defensive, but nice at times. And extremely fast, and cunning

Last edited by MusicIsMe7250 on Sun Oct 31, 2010 11:56 am; edited 2 times in total
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

I don't know what I've been told. Juvy's just as good as gold! Empty Re: I don't know what I've been told. Juvy's just as good as gold!

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:17 pm

bump...?
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

I don't know what I've been told. Juvy's just as good as gold! Empty Re: I don't know what I've been told. Juvy's just as good as gold!

Post by Guest Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:30 pm

Name: Kaya Moore
Juvy Nickname: Craze
Sentence length: ten years
Looks: Mahogany skin, back straight hair, green eyes, straight nose, tattoos spidering down her arm
Reason for admittance: killed her brother
Security level: High
Other: She's mentally schizophrenic.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:33 pm

Name: Granger Fields
Juvy Nickname: Strangle
Sentence length: 7 years
Looks: pale skin, blond hair and gray eyes
Reason for admittance: Gang member

Last edited by Rue~District 11 on Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:56 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:40 pm

Yay! Well I guess you guys can start, what are we doing at PeaceAway Juvenile Detention Hall.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:48 pm

Kaya: "WHAT DO YOU WANT!" I screamed at the ghost. "I KILLED HIM ALREADY! JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!" No Kaya, you haven't. He is still in your mind. Drown him out "How can I if you remind me of him!" Tears came, and I burried my head in my knees. "How can I? How can I..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:20 pm

Jay: I looked at the cieling of my puny cell. Noise... Someone from high-level security must be crazy. And they're right above me. Perfect. "SHUT UP!" I shout. Standing and hitting the cieling with my hand. It wasn't that high.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 19, 2010 6:26 pm

MusicIsMe7250 wrote:Jay: I looked at the cieling of my puny cell. Noise... Someone from high-level security must be crazy. And they're right above me. Perfect. "SHUT UP!" I shout. Standing and hitting the cieling with my hand. It wasn't that high.

Kaya: "You shut up!" I called downwards. "If you saw this ghost you'd be yelling TOO!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Tue Oct 19, 2010 6:29 pm

Jay: A ghost? What a psycho... "HEADS UP YOU FREAK! Ghosts don't exist!"
"What's wrong with you!?" I hear the warden call out. I roll my eyes. "Im in JUVY you retard!" I shout to him. He doesn't answer.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 19, 2010 6:34 pm

MusicIsMe7250 wrote:Jay: A ghost? What a psycho... "HEADS UP YOU FREAK! Ghosts don't exist!"
"What's wrong with you!?" I hear the warden call out. I roll my eyes. "Im in JUVY you retard!" I shout to him. He doesn't answer.

Kaya: "YES THEY DO!" Something sharp pierces through my mahogany skin, and I slowly begin to relax. They drugged me. Again. "They do exsist." I murmur, playing with the tip of my long braid.

Granger: The bell rung, signifying lunch. A smirk came on. This is the only time I can ever come out of this damn cell.

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Tue Oct 19, 2010 6:43 pm

Jay: The freak went silent. Probably knocked out. I looked up as the warden unlocks the door to my cell. "Lunchtime, you skank." I glared at him and treaded on his foot on my way out. He glared.
I plopped down at my usual table and just dard someone to sit by me.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 19, 2010 6:56 pm

MusicIsMe7250 wrote:Jay: The freak went silent. Probably knocked out. I looked up as the warden unlocks the door to my cell. "Lunchtime, you skank." I glared at him and treaded on his foot on my way out. He glared.
I plopped down at my usual table and just dard someone to sit by me.

Granger: "Tough girl, huh, Cash?" I said with a smirk as I passed her. I dumped a drop of milk on her head. "Sorry... wait, a second. Nope, I'm not."

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:05 pm

Jay: I glared at that guy, and stood up when I felt milk drop on my head. "Mistake." I grabbed my tray of food. Yeah, I wouldn't get a second food tray, but it's not like i was going to eat this one anyway... I took it and spilled it's contents over him, then I got right up in his face before saying "Ya, Strangle, I am tough. Sorry now?"

Last edited by MusicIsMe7250 on Fri Nov 12, 2010 3:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:49 pm

Name: David Lewis
Juvy Nickname: Shooter
Sentence length: 1 year
Looks: messy dirty blonde hair, pale green eyes, athletic build
Reason for admittance: gang shooting
Other: He isn't one to mess with and he tries to hide the fact that he's lonely

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:51 pm

David - I walked into the cafeteria and rolled my eyes, those girls didn't even know what a real fight was like. I passed them without a second glance and sat alone at my table.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:00 pm

Name: Juan Carlos Rodriguez
Juvy Nickname: Stoner
Sentence length: 6 months
Looks: He's very attractive, and looks just as he is: Spanish. He's a mixture of several versions of Spanish. He's tall and muscular, but his eyes weary as he always has a stoned expression on his face. His hair has a surplus of gel in it, but he likes keeping it perfect anyway, as he does his best to keep it awesome.
Reason for admittance: He made and sold weed brownies at his school, and also got caught with them in his locker and then some alcohol hidden in his house.
Security level: Low
Other: When he gets out of juvy, he'll have nowhere to go because his dad left and his mom is a hooker.

ALSO, He loves pushing people's buttons and getting them in trouble for trying to attack him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:06 pm

Name: Rebecca Stone
Juvy Nickname: Mafia Princess
Sentence length: 8 months
Looks: She's really pretty with long strawberry blonde hair and electric green eyes. She
Reason for admittance: She helped her dad with his Mafia business by selling drugs, and getting information about bank vaults
Security level: Low
Other: She feels like she has lived in other's shadows her whole life and is looking for someone to talk to.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:08 pm

Rebecca - I looked over to see a boy with a stoner expression and bit my lip. I wondered if he would talk to me. There were only two boys in the cafeteria and Shooter was from a rival of my daddy's mafia so we weren't on talking terms. The girls were always in fights, so I wasn't about to go over there, but I really wanted to talk to this boy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:24 pm

J.C: I couldn't take it any more: being trapped in these walls, and being deprived of my love. I stood there, the bowl of cold oatmeal below me as I pressed my head against the wooden table, breathing heavily. Why did I have to do all of this? WHY! I let out another breath, raising my head and then trying to find something to occupy myself, my fingers jittering of withdrawal.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:34 pm

Rebecca - I gasped, I knew what the boy was going through, withdraw, I had seen most of my family go through it. I went and sat beside him cautiously putting my hand on his back, "I promise you'll get through this," I said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Wed Oct 20, 2010 10:11 pm

WOO MOE CRIMINAL$!!!! Ok ok I'm in.

Jay: I forgot about Fields as some kid rolled his eyes my way. Then I see a girl contemplating where to sit. Ugh. This girl murdered me. 'Mafia Princess' or whatever. I guess she would sit with us. Maybe I'll torture her, ask her why 'daddy' hasn't gotten her out.
"Yo Princess!" I shout from across the room. Several wardens turn to glare at me. I gave each one of them thr Bird.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 20, 2010 10:15 pm

Rebecca: I rolled my eyes at Jay. I hated my "nickname", it was degrading, I was not a princess, I was a criminal, yes a polite, organized criminal, but a criminal nonetheless. "What do you want?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Wed Oct 20, 2010 10:19 pm

Jay: "Hey no need to be defensive, kid. I was just gonna ask you to sit with us." I looked at JC, and laughed dersively. "Youd be better off anyway. What's JC stand for?" I yelled at him. "Jumbo Craphead?"
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 20, 2010 10:22 pm

Rebecca: "Really, is that the best you can come up with?" I growled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Wed Oct 20, 2010 10:27 pm

Jay: I looked at her innocently. "Oh, I can do so much better. I just don't want to see someone break down crying. I'd have to punch 'em in the face but then I'd get in trouble. So you sitting here or not?" I kicked the chair in front of me out.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 13 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next