the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Down in the Bowels....

5 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Down in the Bowels.... - Page 2 Empty Re: Down in the Bowels....

Post by Wolf of Storms Sun Sep 18, 2011 2:26 pm

Isabella muttered and woke up, her eyes only half open. Her top had been pulled down when she passed out, but Isabella didn't even realize. Not like she would have cared anyway. Her eyes scanned the club hazily then her eyes landed on a particuarly sexy guy. Her brain didn't register that it might be rude to stare, but her eyes didn't move from his figure.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 18, 2011 2:27 pm

Meghan's silvery-grey eyes scanned the Underground, as she leaned against an exposed-brick wall. No one interesting was around, no one she ...wanted to talk to. Maybe she was stuck up in that way, or maybe she was just careful. As she started walking again, she passed Alex's door. It was cracked open and she could see him inside. Quietly, she slipped in and stood at the doorway, running a hand through her dark hair. "Hey."

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Sun Sep 18, 2011 2:30 pm

Alex's blue eyes lit up when Meghan came in. He remembered when they were first changed into creatures of the Underground...He grinned and spread his arm across the top of the black couch. "Have a seat," Alex invited charmingly.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 18, 2011 2:34 pm

Meghan smiled slightly, sitting down beside him. And when I say beside him, I do mean /beside/ him. Not quite on his lap, but hip to hip. She rested her chin on his shoulder, tucking her curtain of dark hair behind her ear. "How are you?"

She always played along with the benefits-thing, when really she didn't think he realized how much he meant to her. Alex was the only one that knew Meghan's secrets.

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaneColton Sun Sep 18, 2011 2:38 pm

Ashina was bored so she went to the club and ordered a drink. No one cared that she wasn't old enough and she like that. Looking around, she didn't see anyone she knew. This was going to be a very boring night for her.

Vlad sat at the bar, glancing around. He caught a cute girl staring at him and he smirked. See? They liked him. He didn't go to her though, one reason being that she looked super high. he didn't do drugs, nor did he like people who did.
ShaneColton
ShaneColton

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Sun Sep 18, 2011 2:43 pm

((omg it ate my freakin post))

Alex moved his arm and rubbed her side. "Fine now." He moved his head and kissed her neck, then cheek. She was quite the prize here...he mentally canceled his plans and rubbed a hand down her leg. "How about you?" He asked smoothly. She was only a girl...a tool...no. A toy...a shiny new toy will all the benefits.

Isabella sighed and turned away from the guy. It was obvious he wasn't going to come over with her having a drug problem....was it that obvious? She ordered a water and focused on being sober...
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 18, 2011 2:48 pm

Meghan melted into his touch, letting him feel and rub her. The one thing she would not, and had not ever, let him do, however, was kiss her lips. Because she was afraid of what would happen if she did. Kisses on the lips usually could tell a person whether there was a spark or not. Meghan feared there not being one.
"Good enough."

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Sun Sep 18, 2011 2:53 pm

Alex looked at her. "I was thinking....well...we could have a little fun tonight. Everyone will be out somewhere or another and the bed's soft..." He took her into his arms, but didn't move off of the couch. Alex simply held her on his lap and kissed from her collarbone to her forehead.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 18, 2011 2:57 pm

Chills ran up Meghan's spine, her lips parting slightly as she struggled with how to answer. "I..." She licked her lips, but then shook her head, her fine hair moving in a glossy wave with it. She slid off of his lap. "I have plans."

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Sun Sep 18, 2011 2:59 pm

Alex moved back to his starting position when she had come in. "Really...?" His eyes shifted to those of a tiger, focused and determinated. Alex wasn't sure why she would have plans...or with who. His toy was about to run away and he had to stop her.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 18, 2011 3:10 pm

"Yes...I'm going aboveground tonight. You can come if you want," Meghan said with a slight, nonchalant shrug, staring him back down, even if she didn't have tiger eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Sun Sep 18, 2011 3:13 pm

Alex didn't like going above ground unless it was for the club or hunting in the forest. "I'm good." He struggled to control himself and finally, as his fingers grew out into claws, Alex jumped away from her and his claws slammed into the wall.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 18, 2011 3:40 pm

Meghan carefully went up behind him after taking a shaky breath. Then she massaged his shoulders, trying to get him to relax and for his claws to retract. He scared her when he was like this, but she knew just how to handle him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Sun Sep 18, 2011 3:42 pm

Alex's teeth became sharp and he banged his head against the wall. It didn't hurt but it was enough to clear his head. His claws reacted, but his eyes stayed the same. He said nothing to her; she had just seen him again get out of control.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 18, 2011 3:45 pm

Meghan slid her arms around his middle, resting her cheek against his back and closing her eyes. Spreading the calm mood, trying to get it through to him. But she didn't say a word.

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Sun Sep 18, 2011 3:50 pm

"I'm so corrupted," He growled quietly, turning around now. "She cursed me with these powers." Alex's eyes changed to his normal blue color, but there was still something fierce in those eyes.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 18, 2011 3:53 pm

"We're both corrupted. It's me and you, Alex. We're in this together," Meghan said slowly and quietly as she trailed kisses up his neck.

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:42 pm

Name: Jemma (Name subject to change...not quite sure what to name her, but I'll update this post if I change it.)
Personality: Sarcastic, dry humor. She's tough...a fighter. Works hard.
Species: Human-Dragonfly mix
History(optional): TBD
Other: Her wings, most of the time, are tattoos on her back that 'fold' onto her shoulders (think x-men first class Angel). Since she's a DRAGONfly, she can control fire a little, but that's a recently discovered thing and she doesn't know how to control it right now.
Looks(description or picture):
Down in the Bowels.... - Page 2 Teresa10

Here are her wings:

Down in the Bowels.... - Page 2 Xmenfi10
Red
Red

http://idkcolor.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Mon Sep 19, 2011 4:39 pm

((thanks for posting your charrie. Just jump in where ever))

A shiver went through Alex as her kisses led up his neck. "Why did she curse us...with beasts.....you're lucky though...you only have a wolf." He sighed. "I have many more animals."
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 19, 2011 4:53 pm

"You're getting better. You almost didn't loose control this time," Meghan assured him softly, sliding her arms around his neck to hug him. She rested her head on his chest, listening to his heartbeat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Mon Sep 19, 2011 6:51 pm

Jemma: I walked around town, trying to find the Underground. When my friend had found out about my... thing ...she had told me to find this place.
Well, easier said than done.
Red
Red

http://idkcolor.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:34 pm

Name: Adarian Blake
Age: Looks 19, is actually about 50 (still a pretty young vamp)
Personality: Uhm, hasnt developed yet....
Species: Vampire
History(optional): Undeveloped
Other: N/A
Looks(description or picture): Medium-length brown hair, stormy gray eyes, fair skin, average height, some muscular definition but not a whole ton.

Name: Blaire Devon
Personality: Fiery, rebellious, hates authority figures, stubborn as hell.
Species: Werewolf
History(optional): Uhm, changes a lot. I'll figure it out as i go....
Looks(description or picture): Average height, pale, short punk-cut black hair streaked with bright crimson, brown eyes. Nice figure.

Name: Seth Graves
Personality: Again, developing....
Species: Human
Looks(description or picture): Shaggy stereotypical 'emo cut' black hair, bright blue eyes, pale skin, a bit on the tall side, average build. Has a lip ring and pierced ears.

Name: Neryssa Kanden
Personality: Developing
Species: Human
Looks(description or picture): A tiny bit on the short side, long dark auburn hair, deep forest-green eyes, fair skinned but not pale.

Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Tue Sep 20, 2011 4:05 pm

Good characters and the developing parts make it interesting for the rest of us. Thanks for joining.

Alex held her cloose. "I was so close though...the rage is so great....I don't know if I can deal with this anymore." Feathers started to cover Alex's body as he started to shift to the great horned owl. As much as he hated being above ground, he needed fresh air.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Tue Sep 20, 2011 4:14 pm

Thanke, Eagle :3 i hate having those open developing parts but Blaire is my only recycled character here, the rest are new, and i dont have a lot of ideas for backgrounds or personalities...... anyways, which characters are still open? I know Shane said Ashina was, but i need to have something to do with my other characters :/
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Tue Sep 20, 2011 4:21 pm

(Honestly, I have no idea who's open...)
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum