the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Broadway Productions Presents:

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Broadway Productions Presents:  Empty Broadway Productions Presents:

Post by Guest Thu Sep 22, 2011 12:10 am

Welcome to Broadway! Your character has just signed up for a year long internship in which you will sing, you will dance, you will keep the rules. But most of all, you will travel the world preforming the wonderful Broadway style productions of Carosel, Phantom of the Opera, Rent, Annie Get Your Gun, and many many more. But, to stay with the company you must keep the rules.

We're going to be blunt about this because we're all adults here.
1.) No sex (unless you are married and then we ask that you please use birth control or otherwise do not try out for any dancing productions)
2.) No drugs
3.) No alcohol
4.) You will attend every practice
5.) You will practice at least five hours a day
6.) You will be in by curfew which is midnight.

These rules will be kept or you're out of here.

Auditions will be held every Monday after the preformances are over for the last show. If you have qualms with someone, DO NOT BRING IT ON TO THE STAGE!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Pardon Jeremy, he's slightly....nerodic when it comes to his shows. This is suppose to entail Drama (both on stage and off), explicit content (fast forward sex scenes please), and, most of all, GORE! Now you wouldn't think that would occur here on Broadway, but it does. There's always that one person that attends the preformance drunk and decides they don't like a certain actor, or the one boyfriend/girlfriend that is protecting their significant other.

Rules of the cc:
1.) Have fun
2.) Ask before you join
3.) Lets do our best to keep away from one liners
4.) Put your whole heart into it if you can
5.) Try to keep the genders equal

What you need:

Name:
Looks:
Brief musical/theater background:
Personality: (if desired)

If you cannot include a picture, please be descriptive when you are posting your character's looks.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(I would have used La Vie Bohiem...but it's not clean...at all)

Back to top Go down

Broadway Productions Presents:  Empty Re: Broadway Productions Presents:

Post by Guest Thu Sep 22, 2011 12:28 am

Name: Jeremy L'hune
Looks:Broadway Productions Presents:  Blur-after
Brief musical/theater background: Broadway Productions Manager

Jeremy is the only exception to the age rule. He is your go to guy for any problems, needs, ect. He will be the one conducting auditions and practices. He will not hesistate to be blunt and tell you that you suck. He will, on the other hand, tell you how to improve your acting/singing/dancing. He will be played by myself and is not a PP charrie so don't even think about it. ^.^

Last edited by Taylow on Thu Sep 22, 2011 1:07 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 22, 2011 12:37 am

Name: Kelony Tanner
Looks: Broadway Productions Presents:  Images11
Musical/Theater background: Kelony has been in multiple theater productions through out her years in school and out of school. She was accepted to Julliard when she was 18. When she was 19 she figured out about the internship with Broadway and has been saving up for it ever since.

Name: Joshua Ryan
Looks: Broadway Productions Presents:  Cute-Guy-Beautiful-Chest-Washboard-Stomach
Musical/Theater Background: Josh has been traveling with different production companies ever since he graduated highschool. Once he heard about the internship, he was signed up as soon as he could. He has a gypsy soul and is ready to travel.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Thu Sep 22, 2011 1:21 am

Name: Alex Morrow
Looks:Broadway Productions Presents:  Tumblr_lmf64h4ppk1qcra3xo1_500
Brief stuff:

He is more of an actor the anything else, he can hit the notes but what people really like is his acting, he never drops character and could probably make anyone believe he is someone else.

Name: Annabelle Lee Davis
Looks: Broadway Productions Presents:  Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTUH2avqZI7OetxemA1cFPXaT4URbzkvmpEtS04VPl7cqeyACvc

Stuffs: Um..I think Tay said something along the lines of the head of the make up department?
Bells
Bells

http://www.daughtersofdarkness.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 23, 2011 11:04 am

Name: Emmeline Ivy
Looks:Broadway Productions Presents:  4731664899_17145cbcb5_b
Brief musical/theater background: She has been doing musical theatre since she was four. She is well seasoned and knows all the ins a outs. She enjoys it, it is her life.
Personality: She's not snotty but she's not quite humble either. She knows she's good; she knows she's pretty. You point this out, she'll shrug and say "Your point?"

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaneColton Fri Sep 23, 2011 3:39 pm

Name: Colson (Cole) Stark
Looks:Broadway Productions Presents:  9521_michalishatzigiannis125an1
Brief musical/theater background: He has been in many school plays, had many lead parts in huge theater group, went to Julliard for 2 years.
Personality: (if desired) TBD

Name: Keira Stark (Cole's Faternal twin)
Looks:Broadway Productions Presents:  Purple-blue-black-hair
Brief musical/theater background: Acted alongside her brother for years, also attended Julliard for 2 years.
Personality: (if desired) TBD
Other: Kiera has a 3 year old son, Javan Stark. Broadway Productions Presents:  1717538ff013dc12_Toddler_Boy_Clothes_C

Last edited by ShaneColton on Sat Sep 24, 2011 4:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
ShaneColton
ShaneColton

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Sat Sep 24, 2011 2:58 pm

can i join?
Red
Red

http://idkcolor.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 24, 2011 4:19 pm

May I join?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 24, 2011 5:42 pm

yes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 24, 2011 6:48 pm

yay Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Sat Sep 24, 2011 8:50 pm

Name: Kay
Looks:
Broadway Productions Presents:  Tumblr20
Brief musical/theater background: Been dancing since she was two, acting since seven, singing since eight. (Had very artistic parents). This is her first time on broadway, but she has been in other shows that travelled across the country. Because of that, she was really the 'surprise' person that got in.
Personality: Funny, sarcastic, hard working. Trying to be a more positive person. Loves to dance more than anything.
Red
Red

http://idkcolor.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 25, 2011 6:16 pm

Kelony was shoving through the crowds of the every day rush that plagued the streets of New York. She was desperate to get to The Coco Bean, she needed a pick me up. She had gotten exactly two hours of sleep the night before and was now ready to die. She had been at Julliard until midnight, then had gone home and done her homework until four and was up again at 6:30. She finally found her way to The Coco Bean and stood in line, dead on her feet.

Josh was right behind her, keeping an eye on her. As much as he hated to admit it, Kelony seemed to be like his best, and only, friend in the company. He hated seeing her running around like this. Fortunately her finals were today and then she was going to be done with Julliard for the next year. He ran a hadn through his hair as he stood with her, taking a deep breath.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:02 pm

Name: Kim Perry
Age: (19-25) 18, but she lied her way into the company, by saying she was 21. Yes, she could have said she was 19, but that's no fun -- that would mean no drinking at cast parties.
Looks: Broadway Productions Presents:  Lee_da_som_490083_large
Brief musical/theater background: She prefers working behind the scenes, so she mostly does. She paints sets and sometimes stage manages, though if they ever did a version of Cabaret, she has the perfect, jazzy, chain-smoker (literally) voice for it.
Personality: (if desired) Snarky, flirts by insulting people (though she often insults people just because), but otherwise a very serene person. Not necessarily pleasant, but a tempting challenge.

Name: Ken Harlin
Looks: Broadway Productions Presents:  Tumblr_ls07bauXNI1qf7jgro1_500_thumb
Brief musical/theater background: Has never gotten a lead in his life, but would love to get one in one of the company's productions.
Personality: (if desired) Upbeat, kind-hearted, supportive, but a little competitive and fierce.

Last edited by !nspired on Sun Sep 25, 2011 10:07 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:14 pm

"DAMNIT!" Jeremy threw his clipboard to the ground. "WHY THE HELL DO I HAVE THE WRONG SCREEN PLAYS? WHERE ARE THE SCREEN PLAYS I ORDERED?!" His voice carried through the whole theater. "I WANT THEM HERE NOW!"

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaneColton Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:23 pm

Cole played with his nephew Javan while Keira got ready for whatever it was she had to do. Javan grinned and giggled as Cole held him upset down. He laughed and kissed the pale cheeks, hugging the small boy to his chest. Keira came out of her room and grinned, watching the two of them. It broke her heart to see Javan without a dad, but at least he had Cole to sorta play the role.
"Hey, we can leave." Keira told him.
Cole looked up and smiled, standing up and holding Javan out to her so she could say goodbye. The babysitter knocked on the door and he opened it as Keira set down the child. "Bye sweetheart," She called to him as Cole lead her to his car.
ShaneColton
ShaneColton

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:25 pm

Kim was already in the Coco Bean, sipping a cup of black coffee at a corner table, while scribbling on a sketchpad. She was drawing up rough ideas of what she wanted the sets to look like, when they were finished. She was so into her drawing, that she didn't notice anyone or anything around her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:28 pm

Josh caught sight of Kim and grinned. He let Kelony know he would be right back, and quickly pushed through the crowds, sliding into the seat across from Kim. "Well hello," he said with a casual lopsided grin. He didn't exactly want to talk to her. He just wanted to mess with her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:47 pm

Annabelle smiled at her reflection., the brush in her hand carefully running through her hair for the hundredth time. After a moment she laid the brush on the surface before her and stood, walking around the room to make sure everything was as it should be. People should arrive soon, she needed everything to be just so. Spotless and perfect.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 25, 2011 10:08 pm

Kim caught his vibe and pursed her lips, not even looking up to acknowledge him. "I'm busy, and doubt you have a distraction for me." She sketched something out, then took a sip of her coffee, chancing a glance up at him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 25, 2011 11:00 pm

Jeremy walked in, clip board in hand and looked around, his eyes falling on Annabelle. "Are you the knew costume designer and make-up artist?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`
Kelony happily made it to the front of the line and ordered her usual irish cream toffee mocha late and waited a little impatiently at the counter. She was desperate for her coffee.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~``

Josh grinned at her and raised his brow. "Alright, if you say so," he started to slide out of the both.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sun Sep 25, 2011 11:09 pm

Annabelle nodded, her eyes sparkling. "I am, you must be Jeremy I presume. " Quickly wiping her hand that had just been covers in a white powder off on a rag she offered it with a smile. "Its such a pleasure to have been offered this job. You can't imagine my surprise and happiness when I was called back."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 25, 2011 11:12 pm

"Thank you," Kim muttered as he left her in peace, or started to, anyways. She continued sketching, the sets starting to come to life on the page. She traced the rim of her mug with her finger, thinking of what details to add.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 26, 2011 2:55 am

Jeremy took her hand and kissed it gently. "It's a pleasure miss Annabelle. I'm sure we'll be seeing a lot of each other." He grinned and glanced around. "You've done good in cleaning this place up. I'm surprised already."

Josh moved behind her chair, giving her hair a gentle tug. He knew Kim a little, but not tons. They had both come from the same place, as he had figured out, and she was "under age." Not that anyone really noticed accept for him. She was just the set designer was all. The set desiger with a really nice a**.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:12 am

Annabelle blushed, her eyes traveling the room once again. "I'm kinda a neat freak when it comes to my work space.." she said with a smile, eyeing the small part of the room she had yet to tackle with a bit of annoyance. "So I spent most of the night cleaning."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 26, 2011 4:28 pm

Jeremy raised his brow and gave a small nod. "That's very...efficient of you." He looked her over with an appraising look. "The preformers will be here within the hour. Fortunately, it's only try outs so there is no need to worry about having things perfect for today."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum